PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,930 comments
I think the best swap is with the Porsche 911 GT3 '09 , 3 Laps at FM1 at Lemans and topspeed over 300 km/h. It works fine with the 1.32 setting.
Definitely the '73 have huge problems . The lost of grip simulation on rear end in GT7 is very bad. Form 10 grip to 0 grip the car shift from 10 to 5 or less imediatelly . In a real car when you lose grip on tarmac it's progressive and stop at 8 let say. On GT it seems you go from tarmac to gravel in a tenth of a second. Impossible to correct anything , at least with G29. I hope the fanatec will help.

Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . My Japanese friend told me that Mazda RX500 '70 can easily win the WTC600 (Tokyo rain event) w/o pit in stop. Is it possible? I did some tunes by myself to set it at 600PP but couldn't do it. Do you have any good setting? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 600PP - Comfort Soft tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.38
Still excelent for Tokyo even if the car is slower than before (pre 1.30 update)
Need to re-learn the track , later braking marks and later turning points. Huge grip. Shift at 8000 RPM.
s1.jpeg

Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . My Japanese friend told me that Mazda RX500 '70 can easily win the WTC600 (Tokyo rain event) w/o pit in stop. Is it possible? I did some tunes by myself to set it at 600PP but couldn't do it. Do you have any good setting? Thank you in advance.
You can easy no stop option. You need to use Sport Hard to be performant. It's not a top car talking about time lap but very good to drive. Just need concentration and finesse.
Personally i prefer it on Nordschleife on medium speed x grip track , using sport medium.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg

Mazda RX500 '70 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track -1.38

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Nice drive on Nordschleife , not a top car there but still in top 10. Like most cars without any downforce available , it's bad for Performance points. A few rear downforce would low PP but..... No wing.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

You can easy no stop option. You need to use Sport Hard to be performant. It's not a top car talking about time lap but very good to drive. Just need concentration and finesse.
Personally i prefer it on Nordschleife on medium speed x grip track , using sport medium.
View attachment 1293953View attachment 1293954View attachment 1293955
Hello Maestro @praiano63 . Thank you very much for making such a performant setting in a short time. I drove it and found it quite stable and fast enough. I truly appreciate it very very much. I will try to run the Nordschleife later on!

The best is Cappuccino swap. Easy victory and bonus in addiction. 😉 You can use the sport hard also and the grip remain
Thanks Maxxi. I finally won the race. I was hoping to go up against that VW again, but it wasn’t in the lineup when I returned with the engined swapped Cappuccino

Mazda RX500 '70 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track -1.38

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Nice drive on Nordschleife , not a top car there but still in top 10. Like most cars without any downforce available , it's bad for Performance points. A few rear downforce would low PP but..... No wing.

View attachment 1293957View attachment 1293958View attachment 1293959View attachment 1293960

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I remember this Mazda very performant in GT6 with your tune but not in GT7. Sold after some races.... 😉

Last edited:
I'll do a 550PP setting. After some test , what a surprise , i've found the car very pleasant with no FF bad behaviors that most FF cars in the game. No front wheel spin , the under steer can be corrected , it'll be a top 550PP car on Nordschleife... Soon.
I'll wait for this bomb, thanks!

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 600PP - Comfort Soft tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.38
Still excelent for Tokyo even if the car is slower than before (pre 1.30 update)
Need to re-learn the track , later braking marks and later turning points. Huge grip. Shift at 8000 RPM.
View attachment 1293765
Somebody show me a bug for this car to lap 2 minutes on tokyo. It's crazy fast but horrible to drive ..... but can be under 25 minutes race.

EDit: Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
-Tires : Front comfort hard / Rear intermediary.
- Front downforce 200 / Rear 699
-Full power. it's only 573 pp

Last edited:
Abarth 500 '09 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.38

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side St - Wing A

It's my number 1 car 550PP for the moment. I didn't use racing brakes or pads. Just chek your braking point , brake just a few earlier. Standard brakes are still very good and you low the PP this way. You add some more power instead for a better top speed.

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.31

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

No way too use Inter tires , a glitch raise the PP a lot. So no Le Mans event for this car.
No late braking , try to reach apex releasing gas pedal , it will add a lot of front grip doing this during fast turns.

View attachment 1245705View attachment 1245707View attachment 1245708View attachment 1245709

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
What setup do you suggest for dirt tires on this one

Hi Laurent, our challenge track for October is Dragon Trail, in Gr2. If you’re at all familiar with it, any chance of tweaking the Nismo ‘16, if you have one?

Seems to be the fastest so far, though I might try a few more laps in the NSX Concept. It’s a great little track!

Honda NSX Type R '02- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.39

SWAP`ENGINE : HR-414E-NSX

Wide car
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side A
Rear St
Wing A

Honda NSX '02 with the rear A diffuser is easy to drive, very grippy and stable , but this part is reducing a lot the PP turning the car very slow. After a lot of time testing some configurations , i've finally found a way to let the car sane and fast , able to race any of the top 10 700PP cars anywhere.

h1.jpeg
h2.jpeg
h3.jpeg
h4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Latest Posts

Back