PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
SEF
Good afternoon Praiano63! I really like your configurations. You can make configurations for Civic 2015 - 22. Honda Integra

Or tell me by what principle do you set up cars? THANK YOU. Good luck in life !!
He doesn’t tune FF’s
I have some tunes for them, follow the link in my signature

Any joy with this one now you can purchase engine swaps? Think it will have to be a 700/800pp tune as just dropping in the engine takes it to 650.
After the last physics update the DeLorean is a lot easier to drive. It had an annoying behavior at braking, and it's mostly gone now. I've seen a couple of tunes already.

It's better to tell me the specific car you're looking for. The Swap cars list is very long actually and some are not so consistent or even worst than original engine.
Any chance for the NSX '02 swap tune? Seems interesting with group 2 engine.

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '18 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.38
n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks- 1.38

This setting work also for 600PP using sport hard tires , no supercharger and lower ECU at 82 & 14 kg pf ballast. No way to use without a wing , very unstable even using extreme settings.
-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Rear B
-Wing Custom
s1.jpeg
s2.jpeg
s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.38

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

SWAP ENGINE: Windsor-351-Maverick

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Excelent anywhere , for Sardegna short shift for 5 laps 1:36 regular
Turbi high RPM is the best option to avoid wheel spin and performance are the same as full torque option. (No turbo no ECU)

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Is the wheel funded? Saw it after skipping back a few pages. Haven't been online in a few weeks and don't have much to contribute but would love to contribute what I can if some upgrade etc. is still needed. These tunes have literally made me a better driver!

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks- 1.38

This setting work also for 600PP using sport hard tires , no supercharger and lower ECU at 82 & 14 kg pf ballast. No way to use without a wing , very unstable even using extreme settings.
-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Rear B
-Wing Custom
View attachment 1292772View attachment 1292773View attachment 1292774View attachment 1292775

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks Laurent, I'll try the 427 as soon as possible

Last edited:
Is the wheel funded? Saw it after skipping back a few pages. Haven't been online in a few weeks and don't have much to contribute but would love to contribute what I can if some upgrade etc. is still needed. These tunes have literally made me a better driver!
Hello , yes the wheel is funded and bought since tuesday . My son is waiting UBS delivery to buy a ticket back to Brasil.
Thanks for this swap. May I ask is this Skin your own design as I'm not seeing using "Styles Search"?
I've found it using "search" option.

Hello , yes the wheel is funded and bought since tuesday . My son is waiting UBS delivery to buy a ticket back to Brasil.

I've found it using "search" option.
This is very exciting! Can’t wait to see a pic of you with it, and hear how you get on.

Here are some Fanatec setup comments by Digit Gaming, interesting reading.

In other news, I don’t know if you like Dragon Trail, but it’s our new monthly track challenge for Gr2. Replay up of my best time so far, including a clean 160mph transit of the Death Chicane, in the Nismo ‘16 👀

Last edited:
Praiano63, você é br? kk
I live in BR since 39 years , Dual nationality FR & BR.
This is very exciting! Can’t wait to see a pic of you with it, and hear how you get on.

Here are some Fanatec setup comments by Digit Gaming, interesting reading.

In other news, I don’t know if you like Dragon Trail, but it’s our new monthly track challenge for Gr2. Replay up of my best time so far, including a clean 160mph transit of the Death Chicane, in the Nismo ‘16 👀
Fanatec have a very slow delivery system . 5 days from Fanatec to UBS transporter in Germany + the delivery time to south of france that UBS send to the buyer when they have the wheel at their office (nothing till today) My son is waiting the date of delivery to buy his ticket back to Brasil.
Sem título.jpg

Tested the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 swap , too much power for a normal track but i have 430 kmh / 267 mph on Route X for less 700PP. The main problem was to take the turn without crashing. Solved now. If somebody want the setting , i'll publish it.

The Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 SWAP is amazing , just a good top 700PP top 10 car but the handling is fantastic. I'll publish it today.

Need to test the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 and the Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 later this week-end.

I just got dusted by a VW 1200 ‘66 in the PP 550 Clubman Cup. I placed 2nd driving your 550 PP tuned Subaru WRX but that V Bug was insanely quick. Any suggestions on how to close the gap or another car to use in that race?

I just got dusted by a VW 1200 ‘66 in the PP 550 Clubman Cup. I placed 2nd driving your 550 PP tuned Subaru WRX but that V Bug was insanely quick. Any suggestions on how to close the gap or another car to use in that race?
My VW1200 '66 SWAP is a 700PP racing soft tires setting , how do you set it for race this event ? Sport tires and lower HP change a lot the settings options.

My VW1200 '66 SWAP is a 700PP racing soft tires setting , how do you set it for race this event ? Sport tires and lower HP change a lot the settings options.
I used your 550PP tune for the Subaru Impreza, not the 700PP version

Was just curious as to what car or tune I could use to close that gap. I was kinda jealous of that VW lol

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - SWAP-1.38
ENGINE SWAP : 959-50-959

Wide car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A- Wing A

Amazing car to drive anywhere. Not a top 3 700PP car but we can say top 10. The driving pleasure is excelent.

po1.jpeg
po2.jpeg
po3.jpeg

po5.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - SWAP-1.38
ENGINE SWAP : 959-50-959

Wide car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A- Wing A

Amazing car to drive anywhere. Not a top 3 700PP car but we can say top 10. The driving pleasure is excelent.

View attachment 1293352View attachment 1293353View attachment 1293354View attachment 1293355

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hello chief, missing final screenshot? (The one that includes weight reduction section...).

Your cayman swap tune is immense btw.

Also nice work with the Cob-Ra ... tamed nicely, very tough car to get semblance of grip from so far ime.

Back