PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,917 comments
Do you think this swap has potential at 800? I used your suspension settings from the no swap version for 700 version with swap
Yes you can reach 800PP without killing the 600PP option. As a race car engine , you can't add tuning engine parts . Only parts youu can take out , like turbo and rear diffuser. The car like this is a real beast after a quick test. I'll do something soon.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain - SWAP - 1.39

SWAP Engine: M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Lapping 2:08 regular no stop.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear St
Wing A
Amazing tune! Easy win on Tokyo Rain and really enjoyed the race. Got myself a new grind car. Thanks a lot!

Enjoy your coffee 🙏

Not a silly question at all.

A few months ago, me and two friends decided we needed a new GT focus. We’d hit a plateau with our favourite reference track, Spa. So we started working on a different track each month. Time trial, fastest gets to pick the next month’s track and specs.

It’s been working quite well, I have to say
Thats a great idea! If you feel like opening the concept up, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to participate from this forum.

Thats a great idea! If you feel like opening the concept up, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to participate from this forum.
Anyone’s welcome to jump in. This month is Dragon Trail, in any Gr2 car. Tune as you wish, but no nitrous, and use any assists (though auto steering would be frowned upon).

Should also mention, none of us have made the leap to manual gears yet, so we might not offer much challenge to some..

Coming SWAP ENGINE soon:

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car - Suzuki V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr.3 (Suzuki Vision GT Gr.3) , An amazing result at 700PP , excelent drive and top superior dominant 700PP car.
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17) Fantastic engine on a top 911 chassis that handle the Power easily for a excelent 800PP car.

Alfa Romeo 4C GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Medium tires - All track - SWAP - 1.39
Engine Swap : V8-Suzuki-VGT-Gr3

Wing Custom

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.39

SWAP Engine: M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Very good car to lead , just take care to rear end weight transfer over bump when change direction. Just drive it like a RR car that it is 100%. Just remember it , the car is still very safe.
On Sardegna 2 stops for gas and tires. Excelent on Nordschleife too. SPA , Suzuka....

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Honda S660 '15 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordschleife - SWAP - 1.39
ENGINE SWAP: SE75E-2&4 . Excelent engine , nerfed on the original model 2&4 now able to sing as high as a castra singer around the 16.000 rpm .
A real little beast !

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

THE RING MACHINE . Fantastic little MR car for great driving pleasure. Also very very fast in this class.
h1.jpeg
h2.jpeg
h3.jpeg
h4.jpeg
nurburgring-map-02.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I've installed today the Fanatec DD pro 5mn. I still have to work on my setup , just a quick install.
I've driven 20 km only , i have to get used to it but it's a big difference with G29 already.
FFB of course is a new level , i can feel a lot of things now at the wheel.
The most fantastic is the precision of the driving line , i can reach any apex easy now. You can correct and anticipate any rear end move , wheel spin is almost not a problem anymore...

THIS NIGHT IS GOING TO BE VERY LONG . :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot again to all the donators. You guys are amazing.

R0010849.JPG

I've installed today the Fanatec DD pro 5mn. I still have to work on my setup , just a quick install.
I've driven 20 km only , i have to get used to it but it's a big difference with G29 already.
The most fantastic is the precision of the driving line , i can reach any apex easy now. You can correct and anticipate any rear end move , wheel spin is almost not a problem anymore...

View attachment 1296630
Very happy for you Laurent but don't drink when you are driving 😉

Aaaaahh.....very happy to see this photo..... 😉😉
I can imagine you falling back into childhood, like those Christmas nights when we didn't want to go to bed to enjoy our new toys again..... 😂

My brother went through the same change and it took him a little time to get the feel for everything.

What about braking? .... tell us about braking sensations.....

In any case, you've won my day, I'm so happy for you......you deserve it....😇...
when I think of all those hours testing cars and putting the "tunes" on line......

and also because if I'm still playing GT, it's thanks to you....me and so many others...... 🤗 :gtpflag::gtpflag:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

View attachment 1296630
CONGRATULATIONS!

he has no time to write.....he's driving...😂😂.....already 900 kms today.....

he didn't even eat lunch, I'm sure.....😂😂

Toyota GR Corolla M Edition '22 - 600 PP - Sport Soft tires - Maggiore Daily - 1.39

-Wide body
-Custom wheels : Rims width wide
-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side B
-Rear St
-Wing B

I'm 1:28.4 for the moment 32 rank , room for -0.200 for me.
The pos 1 is a bit more fast but i'm happy with this grip.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard - All Track -1.39

Wide body car.
Rims size Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

Excelent on Nordschleife. Top 3 550PP car.
Congrats to @mr_trademark for the wonderfull livery.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

View attachment 1296630
🥳 So good to see this, my friend! Enjoy!!
And to my fellow GT7 fiends; let’s keep the donations rolling and get a nice rig sorted for Praiano. Keep the truckin’ dream alive!

@praiano63 I think you should add your PayPal email address to that first post. A lot of people are used to making payments by designating the PayPal email of the recipient (I am one of these people). I found it a bit unfamiliar to donate via the button. Best to give people both options to make it as easy as possible for people to donate

Last edited:
For us other DD GT Pro 5NM drivers it will be interesting if the wheel changes your idea of tune settings based on a different feel over a Logitech.

🥳 So good to see this, my friend! Enjoy!!
And to my fellow GT7 fiends; let’s keep the donations rolling and get a nice rig sorted for Praiano. Keep the truckin’ dream alive!

@praiano63 I think you should add your PayPal email address to that first post. A lot of people are used to making payments by designating the PayPal email of the recipient (I am one of these people). I found it a bit unfamiliar to donate via the button. Best to give people both options to make it as easy as possible for people to donate
Thanks a lot , the wheel is really great . I play with a lot of pleasure again. The G29 is so poor ... impossible.
I'll check to change my button and add a email adress. It's the same praiano63@gmail.com .
My rig is fantastic , no need a new one. I've bought it in 2009 and i had to replace the old broken seat and i have a cinema chair instead. Just need to fix with a definitive way.
For us other DD GT Pro 5NM drivers it will be interesting if the wheel changes your idea of tune settings based on a different feel over a Logitech.
Like i say , G29 is very poor . The feedback is almost zero or send the wrong and late information , with fanatec the wheel spin is a lot more easy to control , as the snap oversteer recovering too.
I've a lot more precision in my driving inputs . Aming an apex with a G29 is almost hit the thread on the needle riding a dirt bike.
For the FFB settings , i've tested several like Fanatic and Sim racing setup site ...... but didn't feel ok with them,
The one that fit perfectly to me was thekie25 setup. It's spot on in my opinion. Thanks a lot to him.

Fanatec GT DD Pro
Wheel Settings

Sen Auto FF 95
FF Scale Peak
NAT DPR 100
NAT FRI OFF
NAT INERT OFF
FF INTERP 3
FE INTENS 60
FOR EFFECT % 80
SPRING EFFECT % 90
DPR EFFECT %100
BRAKE IND 80
BRK FOR 45%
IN GAME FFB GT7 5-10

Last edited:
The one that fit perfectly to me was thekie25 setup. It's spot on in my opinion. Thanks a lot to him.

Fanatec GT DD Pro & V2 Pedals Wheel Settings

Sen Auto FF 95
FF Scale Peak
NAT DPR 100
NAT FRI OFF
NAT INERT OFF
FF INTERP 3
FE INTENS 60
FOR EFFECT % 80
SPRING EFFECT % 90
DPR EFFECT %100
BRAKE IND 80
BRK FOR 45%
IN GAME FFB GT7 5-10

It really is wild to see how many different settings there are for the DD. Those I’ve not seen before and are utterly different from what I use. I’ll have to check them out.

Good to see you’ve also got the V2 pedals. Awesome pedal set!

It really is wild to see how many different settings there are for the DD. Those I’ve not seen before and are utterly different from what I use. I’ll have to check them out.

Good to see you’ve also got the V2 pedals. Awesome pedal set!
I don't have V2 pedals , i feel ok with the normal ones. I've copied from thekie25 youtube channel . He use V2 pedals. ;)

Really nice to read about the upgrade of the wheel.
I never thought a more expensive wheel would make such a big difference. Defenitly when you think that the g29 is not even so cheap.
I am also playing a lot gran turismo with the g29, and I have also the feeling that there was not so much feeling from the wheel. So maybe it is something to consider

Last edited:
Any suggestions on tuning any Gr.3 car at 730PP that can consistently lap around the 2:01-2:03 range on Suzuka? I can’t get there with the current Nismo ‘18 I’m driving. Thanks.

View attachment 1296630
Enjoy. I have a similar setup and it makes playing GT, F1, and ACC MUCH more fun!

Thanks a lot , the wheel is really great . I play with a lot of pleasure again. The G29 is so poor ... impossible.
I'll check to change my button and add a email adress. It's the same praiano63@gmail.com .
My rig is fantastic , no need a new one. I've bought it in 2009 and i had to replace the old broken seat and i have a cinema chair instead. Just need to fix with a definitive way.
Great to hear that the rig is fantastic.

Lets keep the donations rolling in anyway to help maintain the rig and have some reserve in case of maintenance and necessary upgrades. Keeping you well equipped helps the whole community.

Loving the new swapped 997 Porsche tune

Any suggestions on tuning any Gr.3 car at 730PP that can consistently lap around the 2:01-2:03 range on Suzuka? I can’t get there with the current Nismo ‘18 I’m driving. Thanks.
Long time i don't drive Suzuka GR3 , i drive SPA most of the time but i think those cars can be performants there. Good luck.
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model - 730PP - All tracks - 1.32
AUDI R8 LMS EVO '19- 730PP - All tracks - 1.31
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.31

Back