PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Subaru BRZ S '21 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.39
Not terrific talking of performance , just a good 700PP , but the handling is superior.
s1.jpeg

congrats on the new setup! 👏

Just wondering (probably been asked) but do you play sport mode? @praiano63
With races now including custom suspension/arb settings (which i'm well aware - would only make a 10th of a time difference at best). It would be helpful if you had the time to provide us with suitable settings that help with the weekly track, the last two weeks had some tracks with cambers that would make me spin out and I was losing my mind (e.g. dragon trail), and there might possibly be suspension settings to ease the difficulty. Also for some no-pit strategies where potentially adjusting springs can help preserve tires.

If there isn't a large enough demographic in this thread that plays Sport mode, then it probably isn't worth your time.

congrats on the new setup! 👏

Just wondering (probably been asked) but do you play sport mode? @praiano63
With races now including custom suspension/arb settings (which i'm well aware - would only make a 10th of a time difference at best). It would be helpful if you had the time to provide us with suitable settings that help with the weekly track, the last two weeks had some tracks with cambers that would make me spin out and I was losing my mind (e.g. dragon trail), and there might possibly be suspension settings to ease the difficulty. Also for some no-pit strategies where potentially adjusting springs can help preserve tires.

If there isn't a large enough demographic in this thread that plays Sport mode, then it probably isn't worth your time.
Yes the Daily Race A this week was very fun and i've spent very good moments doing some settings. Not so much time to race it this week but i'll for sure. Feel free to ask when sport mode show this setting options. It's a very good initiative from PD to offer this kind of race.

EDIT: Nothing about settings allowed this week . At least , GR3 cars have a good base to race as stock.

Last edited:
Honda S2000 '99 - 600 PP - Sport Soft tires - All Track 1.31

-Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

Very good any track , even with a not so good top speed , the superior grip turn the car competitive , excelent easy drive . Perfect on Nordschleife or Suzuka.

View attachment 1250675View attachment 1250676View attachment 1250677View attachment 1250678

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. A little bit slow, but great handling. A little thirsty, too. Thanks.

Thanks a lot , the wheel is really great . I play with a lot of pleasure again. The G29 is so poor ... impossible.
I'll check to change my button and add a email adress. It's the same praiano63@gmail.com .
My rig is fantastic , no need a new one. I've bought it in 2009 and i had to replace the old broken seat and i have a cinema chair instead. Just need to fix with a definitive way.

Like i say , G29 is very poor . The feedback is almost zero or send the wrong and late information , with fanatec the wheel spin is a lot more easy to control , as the snap oversteer recovering too.
I've a lot more precision in my driving inputs . Aming an apex with a G29 is almost hit the thread on the needle riding a dirt bike.
For the FFB settings , i've tested several like Fanatic and Sim racing setup site ...... but didn't feel ok with them,
The one that fit perfectly to me was thekie25 setup. It's spot on in my opinion. Thanks a lot to him.

Fanatec GT DD Pro & V2 Pedals Wheel Settings

Sen Auto FF 95
FF Scale Peak
NAT DPR 100
NAT FRI OFF
NAT INERT OFF
FF INTERP 3
FE INTENS 60
FOR EFFECT % 80
SPRING EFFECT % 90
DPR EFFECT %100
BRAKE IND 80
BRK FOR 45%
IN GAME FFB GT7 5-10
Do you have Sensit. on 720? Also was wondering what assist settings you have on/off & set at?

Last edited:
Pontiac GTO "The Judge" - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.39

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Wing Custom

Huge torque can give a sudden wheel spin , you can shift an upper gear to lower rpm out corner.
Excelent front grip , nice handling and good top speed. Consumption on Le Mans allow only 2 laps at FM4 .

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

McLaren 650S '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.39

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

You can't reduce weight on this car , this is the main problem , because of this the consumption don't allow 3 laps on Le Mans.
Out of this , this a excelent car with a superior handling.

View attachment 1297525View attachment 1297526View attachment 1297527View attachment 1297528

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello Mr.Praisno, I took some time off from the game and came back to check out some of your new tunes. I am unable to see the setup for the McLaren in the second slide as it’s telling the image is no longer there . Is there any help for this ?

Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo - 1.39

Wing A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife , excelent also on Tokyo Rain enet (no stop for gas or tires)
Very rewarded driving , driving line is very precise. Just take care with your braking points , very weaks brakes.

View attachment 1297566View attachment 1297567
View attachment 1297592
View attachment 1297569
View attachment 1245027

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great update. Thanks.

McLaren 650S '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.39

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

You can't reduce weight on this car , this is the main problem , because of this the consumption don't allow 3 laps on Le Mans.
Out of this , this a excelent car with a superior handling.

View attachment 1297525View attachment 1297544View attachment 1297527View attachment 1297528

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent update. Thanks.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.39

SWAP Engine: M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Very good car to lead , just take care to rear end weight transfer over bump when change direction. Just drive it like a RR car that it is 100%. Just remember it , the car is still very safe.
On Sardegna 2 stops for gas and tires. Excelent on Nordschleife too. SPA , Suzuka....

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A
Awesome tune Mr.Praiano it’s always a pleasure when I see you post a new 800pp tune.
Nissan Z Performance '23 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Wide Body Car
Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1231910View attachment 1231911
To build the gearbox you need to use the transmission flip
Final gear max / top speed auto mini / final gear again to mini / set each gear.

View attachment 1231912View attachment 1231913

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive
Possible for you to take a look at this engine swap when you finish current projects? This car can fit a gtr nismo engine. Very beautiful vehicle and modern.

hey do you have any new recommendations for 550pp on sport mediums? Doing a weekly league with those restrictions and in need of some new ideas
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard - All Track -1.39
Honda S660 '15 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordschleife - SWAP - 1.39

The Suzuki capuccino or Honda Beat '91 - 537PP - Sport Soft - All Track - Swap - 1.39 are unbeatable due to a PP glitch that turn both powerfull as a top 700PP car.
Talking about driving and performances for a normal 550PP , the one i prefer to race is the MR2.

Latest Posts

Back