PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Sorry but the text is very long for me with my aphasia problem. Are you looking for cars for each event ? If yes , a lot of option but some cars here:

Sardegna very fast , pleasure to drive , easy .
Nissan R92CP '92 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - Sardegna - 1.36

Le Mans , a lot of options but 4WD easier for rain laps.
Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.36

Tokyo, I prefer precision cars with front grip for driving pleasure in the bends. Also some 4WD cars are ok.
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.35
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.39
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard - Tokyo -1.32
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.39
Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.32

The Valkyrie is for online racing or Time trial.
Thanks a lot for your help.

You're using the wrong car. Only the speedster model have the wing option.

Sorry i don't have the car yet.
Thank you for that reply as there is a lot of great info there. My main question was about Nordschleife tuning. When you tune for that track is it typically for Online racing or time trial? Or is there a single-player event it is good for too?

Thank you for that reply as there is a lot of great info there. My main question was about Nordschleife tuning. When you tune for that track is it typically for Online racing or time trial? Or is there a single-player event it is good for too?
Normally online or offline racing. Time trial settings sometime are too extreme and unstables settings. More "on the edge" and difficult to drive for normal racing.

First thanks for tunes great starting place to get them dial in. The question I have is I seem to not be able to find the Mitsubishi Evolution Lancer 5 and 6 tme Tunes. I know there use to be here but can't find them. Is there a reason? Second it seems like the Jza80 supra and fd3s rx7 have alot of understeer, any recommendations on how to minimize this thanks

First thanks for tunes great starting place to get them dial in. The question I have is I seem to not be able to find the Mitsubishi Evolution Lancer 5 and 6 tme Tunes. I know there use to be here but can't find them. Is there a reason? Second it seems like the Jza80 supra and fd3s rx7 have alot of understeer, any recommendations on how to minimize this thanks
Evo lancer 5 & 6 were both removed from the list because pre 1.30 . The numbers of letters in a single post as my garage list 1st post , are limited , so i had to remove some olders cars. I'll do both again soon.

For the Supra i have 3 cars already.
RX7 also.
When you set a car for PP , you can't use a lot of front down force or you'll lose a lot of Power to stay in the same PP.
You can add some front downforce to reduce under steer but it will prejudice your power = less top speed = less retake out corner...

Evo lancer 5 & 6 were both removed from the list because pre 1.30 . The numbers of letters in a single post as my garage list 1st post , are limited , so i had to remove some olders cars. I'll do both again soon.

For the Supra i have 3 cars already.
RX7 also.
When you set a car for PP , you can't use a lot of front down force or you'll lose a lot of Power to stay in the same PP.
You can add some front downforce to reduce under steer but it will prejudice your power = less top speed = less retake out corner...
Ahh ok its all good and thanks for the tip. Another question is there anyway to make the AI drivers harder? I only play single player mode with custom races with my tune cars from my garage ( your tunes) but they still to easy to beat. I drive with no driving aids and difficulty settings and option menu tell the hardest

Ahh ok its all good and thanks for the tip. Another question is there anyway to make the AI drivers harder? I only play single player mode with custom races with my tune cars from my garage ( your tunes) but they still to easy to beat. I drive with no driving aids and difficulty settings and option menu tell the hardest
If you race AI Sophy you don't need to take care about PP. You can add front downforce the way you want if you feel your car need , favor driving pleasure. Sophy will adapt his own strengh , after 1.41 Sophy can support tuned cars and their own behaviors.
I don't know a way out of the 3 AI levels to turn AI strong or weak.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR TM '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Tsukuba - 1.41

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear A - Wing St

Also work on Nordschleife with a longer gearbox and Tokyo on Sport Hard.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231127201933.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231127201941.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231127201949.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231127202002.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

McLaren VGT GR1 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

Finally i've found a non stop racing hard setting lap 1:46 to high 1:47 , able the top AI on this 10 laps race.
The difficult is to stay consistent saving a few gas for 10 laps. Gas consumption at 6 , shift at the middle of the RPM jauge.
Rear end tend to shirk but you'll never lose it , use this behavior at your favor.

EDIT: This car is performant only in this range with full power. It seems that power limiter and ECU are bugged taking out much more power than it's supposed , turning the car not performant. Like if a 900PP have a 800PP performance.... i could not identify the reason..:confused::confused:

View attachment 1157133View attachment 1157134

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157135View attachment 1157136

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Bro could you do a new version of this for all track at 950 performance points, please?:)

Last edited:
Bro could you do a new version of this for all track at 950 performance points, please?:)
I'll a setting for it but it can't be an "ALL TRACK" setting. The huge downforce can be used on track without straight only.
For example you can have 4 seconds lap time difference on SPA between full downforce to minimum downforce. Downforce kill the car on straight on this car.
Dear Laurent, this car needs an update . Sometime is a wild animal 😉 also at 700pp. I use the pad and PS4 😀 but your F8 tributo is perfect in any case. Bye my friend
Sorry but this car is totally broken. It's a 1.32 update , nothing to see whith new physics. Problem is Polyphony , they did a very job on it , as the FXX ... I would prefer a chassis SWAP as a engine SWAP. If they SWAP the Enzo chassis on La ferrari or FXX it would be perfect.

@praiano63 What are you favorite cars now with 1.42 and a real wheel/pedal setup?
I love to drive a lot of cars in GT7 To take 4 differents cars and behaviors.
Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.35
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks-1.40
Bugatti VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Laurent do you think would be better to sell the LaFerrari and buy the FXx ?
No need to sell cars . You can still look at them in your garage. Both are 2.700.000 credits , you can do this money in 1 H doing this.

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR TM '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Tsukuba - 1.41
Great tune, and I love the new aggressive stance the settings create for this car. I noticed the ride heights for 1.41 are coming down for most of the cars. Are you noticing this change across the board?

Great tune, and I love the new aggressive stance the settings create for this car. I noticed the ride heights for 1.41 are coming down for most of the cars. Are you noticing this change across the board?
Yes , ride height is not so important to add front grip anymore. Like always when Polyphony don't know how to deal with a problem , they just shut it down , or they low the level of influence for a given setting. They did it for almost all the suspensions settings .
If you set any parameters to extreme settings , you'll not feel a big difference. Also on Brake balance. Actually it's dead.

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.23

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing Custom

Top car on Norschleife , lap around sub 7:10. Good on Tokyo rain event too.
Rear end is very alive , take care when you place the car under brake to no be late , or you'll dance. I love this behavior. It's agressive on turny track like the ring , if you like a more tight car , you can raise the front ride height.

View attachment 1199397
View attachment 1219115
View attachment 1199399View attachment 1199400

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano,

Would you be willing to update this car?

Thanks for all your work in any case.

Maestro, I have not won this month’s challenge 😢

I should not have chosen a twisty track, with American muscle cars that have far too much power but little ability to handle it.

Your tune was great, but I just didn’t get on with the track and car combo.

Our winner has now chosen Deep Forest Raceway, with any #racing car, for December.

Could you please add the F1500 to your list?

I’m struggling to get my tune right.

My fastest time so far 1:10.473

Hi Praiano, I have to thank you for doing this garage. Gave up on this "driving simulator" not too long after the release but found your garage and started trying setups, this improved my experience a lot and thus got back to this simulator and enjoying it quite a lot, so thanks mate!

Hi Praiano,

Would you be willing to update this car?

Thanks for all your work in any case.
I did one basing me on the SWAP version , it's very good. I'll publish it soon.
Maestro, I have not won this month’s challenge 😢

I should not have chosen a twisty track, with American muscle cars that have far too much power but little ability to handle it.

Your tune was great, but I just didn’t get on with the track and car combo.

Our winner has now chosen Deep Forest Raceway, with any #racing car, for December.

Could you please add the F1500 to your list?

I’m struggling to get my tune right.

My fastest time so far 1:10.473
I'll check it.
Hi, got the weekly challenge this week with the fiat 500 f 100pp limit, any suggestions for a tune for that? :)
1701343456195.png
:lol:
Hi Praiano, I have to thank you for doing this garage. Gave up on this "driving simulator" not too long after the release but found your garage and started trying setups, this improved my experience a lot and thus got back to this simulator and enjoying it quite a lot, so thanks mate!
You're welcome. Enjoy your drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°

Back