PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,555 comments
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Truly a masterpiece! Thank you for this tune - I've added a tiny bit of ballast to the front and upped the ECU for a little more BHP to give me exactly 700PP

Last edited:
Hey Mr Praiano, thank you for updating the tunes after the update. The new porsches are beautiful to drive, it's a real pleasure to be behind the wheel.

Do you think you could take a look at your early builds of R32 and Supra 97 and see if you can update them as well? I love to drive your tunes around Nurburgring, especially on sport softs and in 600-700PP range.

Also have a question. Does widebody make an a difference on handling? I don't like the look of some widebodies and I don't know if your tune can work without it?

Thank you for your hard work, cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, you could insert the creation or update date and the patch next to each setup
In your opinion it is feasible

Thank you for your job

I like this car . I've bought it last week too. Sure i'll test it soon.
Hello Praiano!! First of all, thank you for allowing us to enjoy this game more with your tunes.

I wanted to ask you if you plan to work on any of the following cars...

-Nissan GT-R Gr4

-Subaru WRX Gr4

-AMG 300 SEL 6.8 '71

-Mazda 787B '91

-Nissan R92CP '92

-Peugeot RCZ Gr3

Thank you very much!!
Yes ! :lol:

Hey Mr Praiano, thank you for updating the tunes after the update. The new porsches are beautiful to drive, it's a real pleasure to be behind the wheel.

Do you think you could take a look at your early builds of R32 and Supra 97 and see if you can update them as well? I love to drive your tunes around Nurburgring, especially on sport softs and in 600-700PP range.

Also have a question. Does widebody make an a difference on handling? I don't like the look of some widebodies and I don't know if your tune can work without it?

Thank you for your hard work, cheers!
Some early settings like R32 or Supra '97 will be updated . Not systematically for all early cars but i think some need news settings options i've learnt since this time , with news behaviors turning more pleasant to drive.

In my opinion , Wide body don't change the car's behaviors , only more or less performance , you can see it on the PP variation with or without , never mor or less than 1 PP. Same for Rims Diameter / width / offset. 99 % aesthetic.

Rear diffuser yes have a big influence.
Hi Praiano, you could insert the creation or update date and the patch next to each setup
In your opinion it is feasible

Thank you for your job
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09
Honda S2000 '99

Those 2 last update already have the new tune date writen on the sheet.
I can write "UPDATE" on the list on 1st post.

Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around settings
My faster 600PP on Suzuka. Perfect balance and grip , you don't need to push a lot to be very fast . Stay on the ideal line , take care with the mass transfer , the car is easy , no bad surprise , but need to be on the edge to push to the limits.

NO Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1142095View attachment 1142096

2-set the final gear to 2.799 . Set the final gear where you need to adapt the gearbox for any circuit.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142097View attachment 1142098

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks. I just used this for the Porsche Cup 650PP.

Well, I took the suspension and diff' settings, and it worked great! 👍

My build is Wide and Wingless, with SS's.

Do you happen to have a tune for the superbird?
Yes , i've already driven it but i don't know what range i could tune this car. If you have any suggestion ?
Hello Praiano. Any plans for a tune for the Porsche 993 RS CS '95 (in UCD now)?
Maybe the best of the 'old' Porsches... At least it was in GTS.
For sure , still this week.
2009 C6 Corvette ZR1
Yes , i've to test it first. I don't know when. Depending of the test result . If it's a problematic car , i'll do soon to try to find a solution. If it a good car , it will stay in my waiting list.

Yes , i've already driven it but i don't know what range i could tune this car. If you have any suggestion ?

For sure , still this week.

Yes , i've to test it first. I don't know when. Depending of the test result . If it's a problematic car , i'll do soon to try to find a solution. If it a good car , it will stay in my waiting list.
PP550-600 would like to run in the pan-am championship....

Last edited:
Anyone got any ideas which tune to use for the Deep Forrest Raceway challenge? Tried the G4 McLaren but by the time a detuned for the PP limits I couldn’t keep up.

I’m not sure what’s going on with the AI cars/drivers, but I used to enjoy the Daytona GR3 730pp race. It was never easy, but I could beat it with my good GR3 cars. The past few days, I can’t win it anymore. I’ll get to first place before the pit stop, exit the pit #1 (gas no tires) and end up losing by 5-6 seconds and get 2nd place. I was just turning 1:46 laps in my NSX and still got second place. I used to be able to win consistently doing 1:48 laps.

I’ve been tweaking everything and getting faster, but it doesn’t seem to matter. The ride height trick definitely works. I’ve been able to add a lot more power without a noticeable difference in handling.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing Tires - All around

New settings Update 27/04/2022

No more ballast , faster car now for 700PP tuned with Sport Soft tires , support easy Racing Tires. Tested for All Tracks.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

2-set the final gear to 2.360 .
Done.
View attachment 1143509

View attachment 1143510

View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Mate, I saw you updated this. Looking forward to trying it tonight!
It was 650pp before, wasn't it? Or am I going crazy?
I think the Porsche Cup at Lake Maggiore is limited to 650pp. Any suggestion on how best to detune this 700 tune to 650 without losing the magic?

Hi Mate, I saw you updated this. Looking forward to trying it tonight!
It was 650pp before, wasn't it? Or am I going crazy?
I think the Porsche Cup at Lake Maggiore is limited to 650pp. Any suggestion on how best to detune this 700 tune to 650 without losing the magic?
Use the ECU first and the limiter next having the 650PP you need. No need to set any other parameter . Only gearbox for sure. For this you can use the final gear to adapt the top speed you need .

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupé '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing Custom

d1.jpeg
d2.jpeg
d3.jpeg
d4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, love your tunes I’m having an absolute blast with every one that I’ve tried so far!
Do you have a plan to tune the Nissan GT-R GT500 ‘99 and/or Camaro ZL1 1LE ?
My tune on the Camaro wasn’t ideal to say the least and would love to see your take on it!

Thank you for the amazing tunes man. Keep up the good work!!
I just posted a tune for the Camaro ZL1 at 700pp. Let me know what you think. It's fast and easy to drive with good balance.

Hah. My ZL1 has 950 hp and has an almost 800pp. It’s surprisingly drivable, but will spin the tires well over 100 mph if you try. It’s pretty amazing on deep forest.
That sounds like fun. I bought the car early on for the cafe challenges so kept it at 700pp. Considering I only did 2 weight reductions and have the ECU at 78, it really wants to be higher powered.

That sounds like fun. I bought the car early on for the cafe challenges so kept it at 700pp. Considering I only did 2 weight reductions and have the ECU at 78, it really wants to be higher powered.
It is. I don’t even really have the suspension tuned. I just went all in and bought everything available for it. I’m a complete novice with the suspension and differential tuning so I’m surprised it drives straight at all or stays on the track for a corner. I used to use it to earn money on the special stage route X since it’ll do 250+ mph if you set it up that way.

Last edited:
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)

My top N°1 GR4 for the moment. Fantastic grip , +++ top speed , easy to drive , allow 100% attack safely . I've tried to build a gearbox without success , the stock gearbox is very performant and allow a very low PP = more power for 730PP.

View attachment 1128307View attachment 1128308

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wow! Now my McLaren is quick quick!! Holy smokes!

Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
EDIT:There is a new tune can fit for this car . The Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 This is exactly the same car , you can use it on the CS. There is a 700PP and 600PP avalaible.

Hard to find the sweet spot for this well balanced porsche. Without the use of ballast , i've found a wy to stay with the original rear wing. The result is an amazing fast car , can be driven anyway , Nordschleife of course is his predilect place. Can race with any other Porsche easy , Easy to manage but don't overdrive it if not there will have a sentence.

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing Standard

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

2-set the final gear to 2.690 .
Done.

p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very good in all domains , fast , grippy , safe , tested on SPA , Suzuki , Nordschleife , Laguna Seca... Showing excelent behaviors everywhere. I didn't put any custom gearbox , the stock one is perfect , with medium RPM Turbo the very high torque engine can manage any turn at almost any RPM .

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

He probado varias configuraciones del coche Honda S660´15 para poder quedar por delante del puesto 15, IMPOSIBLE. Por más que lo configuro no anda un pijo, te adelantan y te quedas el ultimo. ¿alguien sabe como quedar por delante del puesto 15? La carrera está en Misiones/The Human Comedi/auto Polis. Coche Honda S660´15

I don't like to drive FF cars and i'm not competent to turn those cars fast and balanced.

I've never tested it anywhere else than tsukuba.
I'm right there with you, I've never liked tuning or driving FF cars but I highly recommend you give the Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car a spin...it is extremely fun to drive maxed out all parts with a good tune. It absolutely shreds medium/high speed corners...for example it drives through the corners on Tokyo East as fast as a 800pp car.

For reducing power, I'd recommend using the power restrictor over the ECU. The reason is, the low power band is boosted a little and fuel mileage is better. Unless you have a car that tends to spin out under throttle, then use ECU. I'm pretty sure this hasn't changed with the update.

Back