PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,905 comments
whats the fastest car for wtc 700 le mans? :)
Swapped rx7 is great for this. 4:10 laps one stop.
Swapped m3 is a little slower and less fuel efficient.
Swapped toyota crown is great.
Swapped dodge challenger is good too.
Ferrari 330 is good.
Detuned 787b is great.
Alpine a220 good.
Can do it using pretty much any gr.3 car fairly easily. Gr 2 detuned too.

Swapped rx7 is great for this. 4:10 laps one stop.
Swapped m3 is a little slower and less fuel efficient.
Swapped toyota crown is great.
Swapped dodge challenger is good too.
Ferrari 330 is good.
Detuned 787b is great.
Alpine a220 good.
Can do it using pretty much any gr.3 car fairly easily. Gr 2 detuned too.
Swapped Mazda Eunos (MX5) '89 works very well!

Sorry if it is the off topic, but as anyone may know GT7 ver. 1.1.9 introduced
918 Spyder. In the normal condition, it runs smoothly but the rear skids easily, too.

I hope it is tuned nicely by experts like many of you. I tried but failed.
918Spyder.JPG

View attachment 1177662
Hello praiano it’s says the Ford GT race car is capable of 216mph do you know how to achieve this ?
I don't know about the top speed the car can do , i only do settings for any car based on lap time. Grip x speed , depending of specific track or All around.
Ford GT Race Car '18 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting

About the last update , unfortunately , no change about physics , ride height x pp bug , Weird PP x suspensions settings ......
PD is lazy than ever , i think they don't care at all , at least it's what it seems . Staying this way , i don't think i'll have pleasure playing this game more than a single year. This passion is vanishing day after day.
SO i will finish and publish the 911 '81 and the Dodge charger hellcat '15 . After the new Ferrari at 700PP , next , i don't know at all. I don't play so much lately , around 1h max , so my production will slow a bit.

I don't know about the top speed the car can do , i only do settings for any car based on lap time. Grip x speed , depending of specific track or All around.
Ford GT Race Car '18 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting

About the last update , unfortunately , no change about physics , ride height x pp bug , Weird PP x suspensions settings ......
PD is lazy than ever , i think they don't care at all , at least it's what it seems . Staying this way , i don't think i'll have pleasure playing this game more than a single year. This passion is vanishing day after day.
SO i will finish and publish the 911 '81 and the Dodge charger hellcat '15 . After the new Ferrari at 700PP , next , i don't know at all. I don't play so much lately , around 1h max , so my production will slow a bit.
Thanks for the many tunes you already published - makes playing fun & worth while!

I completely agree with you on what Polyphony Digital is currently offering on this opus. But for all the people who follow you, you shouldn't stop offering cars, in view of all the work you've already done. Personally I don't think Polyphony Digital changes anything about this game.
Thanks for all :cheers:

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing custom

Not so fast but excelent drive and ++ grip. A real pleasure. Very good on the Nordschleife for example or any other technique track.

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for a car/tune for Book 43? I just got smoked at Willow Springs in my Sauber Mercedes. I thought the No pit strategy would work. Not so much. I still
Lost by almost 20 sec.

Any recommendations for a car/tune for Book 43? I just got smoked at Willow Springs in my Sauber Mercedes. I thought the No pit strategy would work. Not so much. I still
Lost by almost 20 sec.
I did a quick test on Willow Spring , This SPA Mercedes detuned at 800PP can do the job easy. FM1 , 10 laps non stop. I'll not publish this one , i'll do some others later perhaps.
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

@praiano63 hello,
Could you give us a clue on your typical daily schedule? Like how many hours playing, work… jus out of curiosity to achieve your quality tunes. Thanks.
I don't sleep so much , around 5 to 6 hours / night , this is the only advantage to staying old (very close to 60 now).
After so long time doing my cars in GT (15 years now) I'm very fast to build a car , i don't know how i do because i don't have any plans to do this. It's automatic , almost instinctive. They are just base tune for most , so i don't spend a lot of time for very fine tune. Only for a specific track .
Early in the morning i walk on the beach with the dog for an 1 hour
After 8AM i do my pizza dough for next day or more , together with some cooking pizza toping till 12AM.
Then lucnch time , Siesta 1H and free time but not so much GT , rarelly , after 5PM i deliver pizza dough and toping. Back to house , i don't do pizza for the moment (only for me) The business place is rented for somebody who cook and sale. This since after my stroke , i'll cook at the oven comercially again soon.
After, beach again till sunset. Then GT for a couple of hours 2 to 3 h .............
11hPM i recieve and wash all the pizza dough containers then all over again.

Now you know everything about my daily schedule. Just like a movie super star. :lol: :lol: 😴:cheers:

Last edited:
I did a quick test on Willow Spring , This SPA Mercedes detuned at 800PP can do the job easy. FM1 , 10 laps non stop. I'll not publish this one , i'll do some others later perhaps.
View attachment 1177745View attachment 1177746View attachment 1177747View attachment 1177748
Wow. That grip is incredible. Thank you. That track has always been hard for me because the curves tighten at the end and if you go off in the desert you lose a ton of time.

I’m doing better. I’m down to consistent 1:12 laps. I’m walking a fine line between trusting the car’s grip more and not pushing it too hard.

Man, I really butchered your tune. It did not drive or perform well at all. It was so bad I refuse to publish what I did and deleted the tuning sheet outright.

Not only does this car look more natural with a high ride height, the performance goes through the roof and not just from the PP reductions. I re-worked it and will test it again, its much closer to your spec now.
Redemption! Much better, I really screwed this one up yesterday. An absolute blast at pretty much full power (750).

0668603A-5099-4426-A743-EDA9969C6E2C.jpeg

Hi Praiano, if you're bored, I would like a Mercedes AMG C63S tuning sheet 😁!
maestro, will you do a setup for the mercedes c63 amg?
While you guys wait, check out this one from k20.

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car have a superior grip , easy to drive . Very good on the Nordschleife for example or any other technique track.

View attachment 1177700View attachment 1177701

To set the gearbox .
Set top speed autp to mini 800 kmh (max)
Set any individual gear ratio starting fron 1st to 8th gear
Set final gear to 2.556

View attachment 1177702View attachment 1177703

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I tuned and drove this tonite on the Le Mans grind. It uses a fair amount of fuel to pass all the other cars but out in front on fuel map 6, and the eight,(yeah 8) gears, it burns a quarter tank per lap, which means you can get 4 laps out of a tank. I stayed on race hards for the whole race and did not lose any traction. The car handles very well and the tune is rock solid, thank you Laurent for this.
Cheers, Pete

Ferrari 458 Italia GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - HSR Money maker

The faster car for the moment on HSR money maker , GT Cup GR4 event 95.000 credits / race. Lap 1:14.5 regular . It had a High RPM Turbo on.

View attachment 1125066View attachment 1125067

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
How come I can’t get anywhere near the numbers your getting, no matter what car I have your numbers are always higher

Back