101.2 KB · Views: 115
  • bm3.jpg
    bm3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 127
  • bm4.jpg
    bm4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
There was a change in the PP system after this tune (around version 1.23 I think). The car is no longer a good option for Tokyo. There is just one single car left, which is still fast and good. V. Gallo is the owner :D
Oh, that’s disappointing. I love the NSX ‘17 and really wanted to try it on this race.

That being said, @praiano63 ’s Impreza tune on SM kills Tokyo. I also won it with a 600pp version of his C7 Corvette tune.

It’s an interesting comparison, the Corvette screams on the straightaway with a top speed of 191 vs. 172 for the Imprezza, but the Imprezza has much more grip and kills it in the corners, especially during the early laps when the track has more water. Overall the Imprezza is an easier win.

BMW Z8 '01 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front St - Side St - Wing Custom

Very good drive , excelent grip and balance.
4 seconds slower as the top 600PP on Nordschleife and 6 seconds from very top cars.
You can use it for Tokyo rain event using Sport Hard for top speed or this way to have a superior car during the bends.

View attachment 1223312View attachment 1223313View attachment 1223314View attachment 1223315

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This looks like fun. I’ll give it a try today since I’m on a Tokyo kick at the moment.

Can confirm GTR '17 tune is crazy. Couldnt even use all the mods as indicated by the set up and still destroyed this. Thanks @praiano63

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20230117003714.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230117003714.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 38
Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

The faster 700PP Road car on Nordschleife / Suzuka and most on tracks ..... For Le Mans you can't do 4 laps at FM6 , so 2 stops only.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Front A - Side A - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1171859View attachment 1171860

1- set auto speed at the minimum 320kmh

View attachment 1171861View attachment 1171862

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hi Maestro. This used to be a wonderful car before the update. Not good anymore now?

All the updated cars tuned with the same physics and same Performance points system , 1.23 -1.24 - 1.25 - 1.26 - 1.27 are in red.
All the updated cars tuned with the same physics and same Performance points system , 1.23 -1.24 - 1.25 - 1.26 - 1.27 are in red.
Sorry I was only wondering why you had not yet updated the Nismo while it was a so good car. I know about PP and updated physics in red and thanks so much for this, Gt7 would not be the same without you

hi guys im new here. can someone explain to me what this means exactly. thanks
View attachment 1223550
Short version: Red is good :cool:

These settings work very well with the current version of the game (concerning physics and PP).
There have been a couple of updates in the past, which made the custom tunes more or less useless.
Thank God that you didn't have to go through that.

Cheers
M

I am realuy
Honda Beat '91 - 400PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Human comedy mission race

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

25laps , pit every 7 laps for gas and tires. Lap 2:20 with fresh tires 1 lap , decrease to 2:25 lap 7 at safe racing pace.

I've put manual transmission and no racing brakes or pads , to save some PP. Friends that use Auto trans can use it , Just shift at the limit of RPM.

I know the car is very high over the tarmac , no problem , it's not a ground effect car at all , if somebody don't like the look , just don't look at it , use bumper cam. Or buy a JEEP .:lol::lol::scared:

View attachment 1146313View attachment 1146314

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 100 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.714

View attachment 1146315View attachment 1146316View attachment 1146317

It seems i'm second place at 25 laps with the Honda Beat , and 4th place after others cars between my very fast friends.

View attachment 1146318

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Honda Beat '91 - 400PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Human comedy mission race

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

25laps , pit every 7 laps for gas and tires. Lap 2:20 with fresh tires 1 lap , decrease to 2:25 lap 7 at safe racing pace.

I've put manual transmission and no racing brakes or pads , to save some PP. Friends that use Auto trans can use it , Just shift at the limit of RPM.

I know the car is very high over the tarmac , no problem , it's not a ground effect car at all , if somebody don't like the look , just don't look at it , use bumper cam. Or buy a JEEP .:lol::lol::scared:

View attachment 1146313View attachment 1146314

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 100 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.714

View attachment 1146315View attachment 1146316View attachment 1146317

It seems i'm second place at 25 laps with the Honda Beat , and 4th place after others cars between my very fast friends.

View attachment 1146318

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I am really confused by the K-cup.Appreciated if you could update one tune for the 400pp kei cars.

Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

The faster Gr1 car for 950PP Race on Suzuka. It could even be faster , only 1 race to test after setting the car. I've take a 0,500 penal , 3 mistakes .... It could be a 24:11 i think.
1 stop and no need to change tires.

View attachment 1160935View attachment 1160936

Gearbox is original.

View attachment 1160937View attachment 1160938

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Anyone else have to put 23 on the ballast to get 750PP and have slightly less performance than this tune?

Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27
The faster 700PP Road car on Nordschleife 6:25 easy way / Suzuka and most tracks.
View attachment 1223605
I think I found a better road car than the GT-R Nismio 17!!!.
Based on your settings of the Mitsubishi Lancer evolution final group 3, I "tune" ( with my very weak talent 😏) the Lancer evolution final group B road car.
A rocket on wheels!!!
I don't know how to put the settings on the forum, but I'm pretty sure you can take a look at this car and work your magic 😉.

hello maestro, how are you? I wanted to ask you if there is any news regarding the Toyota crown, thank you very much
I can't find any good setting for this car. Even for the SWAP version. It's not performant and a bit weird due to sudden wheel spin.... Very annoying . I've spent a lot of time on it but i'm very frustated about it. Perhaps i'll try again later but i can't promise anything. Sorry.

I think I found a better road car than the GT-R Nismio 17!!!.
Based on your settings of the Mitsubishi Lancer evolution final group 3, I "tune" ( with my very weak talent 😏) the Lancer evolution final group B road car.
A rocket on wheels!!!
I don't know how to put the settings on the forum, but I'm pretty sure you can take a look at this car and work your magic 😉.
Yes , both Mitsubishi and Subaru Gr3 Road cars are superior and very good to drive , also the others GR3 road cars too, i have settings for all already but i didn't publish any because the PP for those cars don't match at all.
Also they don't reach 700PP , they run well around 650PP but it's impossible to race together by PP or power / weight ratio ...
Perhaps as a monotype racing.

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.25

Engine Swap : LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1)
Wide Car
Rims 15" (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Rear wing Custom

New 700P update , Le Mans is a perfect track for it. Laping cruzing 4:03 FM6 for 3 laps .There is a weird snap oversteer when the huge torque together. I've let the the Differential acceleration fully open at 5 , you can raise the value if you like this sensation , not my cup of tea.

Congratulation to "whynotMicrosoft" for the livery. I love it. :cheers::cheers:

View attachment 1208735View attachment 1208736View attachment 1208737View attachment 1208738

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Used this tune without the engine swap. With all upgrades, it almost reaches 700pp. I did have to change the final drive to 3.500. I also set the top gear speed to 345 and worked my way back through the gears, trying to evenly space them. It just hits 181 mph at LeMans.

Handles great. Thanks.

Aston Martin Vulcan '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Due to the very high front downforce , the car have a high PP for a poor performance engine.
Because of this i've added some 200kg ballast to be able to put some more HP on it for a better top speed and acceleration.
The superior grip compense this lower performance.
On Nordschleife , the car is only 4 second slower from the fasters 700PP losing time on long straight.
On SPA the fight is more regular and lap same as the top cars .

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)

UPDATE 20/05/2022

New update for this excelent car , i've added a turbo medium RPM. More stability and few more grip. Still original gearbox that work perfectly .

View attachment 1151912View attachment 1151913View attachment 1151914

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is an old tune and I hadn’t used this car in many months, but this car is still a lot of fun on Le Mans rain. You can use different strategies. You can get four laps out of it if you conserve fuel or you can easily run sub 4:10 laps on RM tires and not conserving fuel. Plus, I really like the sound of the turbo whistle.

I lowered the downforce all the way F/R and put in a racing transmission so I could get more top speed out of it. I changed the final gear ratio to 2.852 so 7th gear is 1.206/340. There is probably a lot of tweaking that could be done there. I use both the low and medium RPM turbos with similar times. I like both, but it’s a different drive. It seems like the low RPM turbo is more fuel efficient, but hard to say with the rain variable race to race. The suspension tuning is 100% @praiano63

Anyway, maybe it could be better, but I don’t think it needs an update. It’s pretty great as is. :cheers:

Last edited:
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This is a new version for this car with rear diffuser , The performance are the same as the "No diffuser" at the end , but the superior grip turn the car more fun , with a great precision at the wheel. It's not a top top car 700PP on the Nordschleife , excelent on SPA or any technical turny track.
You can use the car on Sardenia 800PP with max front downforce and Racing medium tires.
The main interest is at le Mans event. You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under to 4 minutes.

Fm2qpgmXEAEpA2Y.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Jaguar XJR-9 '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardinia

The car under steer wanting to eat grass like a pig last corner, but it's very fast over all. 1:31.8 best 1:32 mid regular

View attachment 1167318View attachment 1167319

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.555
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1167320View attachment 1167321

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Did they nerf this car? When I set identical parameters for everything - showing 799HP, matching yours - car is at 828.35.

They seem to have nerfed ALOT of cars because sadly this happens quite a bit with the tunes I find here (unless I'm missing something big). Huge bummer.

Back