Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,869 comments
That's weird, it should be up by now. Wonder what they're waiting for? :odd:
Do you happen to know if the race has been broadcast on TV yet? They usually broadcast CTSCC after a week's delay, and then upload the race to the IMSA website on the following Monday or Tuesday. My only guess is that because Super Bowl was last weekend, maybe the race hasn't been on TV yet?

Do you happen to know if the race has been broadcast on TV yet? They usually broadcast CTSCC after a week's delay, and then upload the race to the IMSA website on the following Monday or Tuesday. My only guess is that because Super Bowl was last weekend, maybe the race hasn't been on TV yet?
I'm not sure, but I don't think it has been on TV (surprisingly, heck the Super Bowl was CBS and FS1/2 just having boxing and fighting).

It was on FS1 yesterday morning.
tumblr_lnvtzjiY4J1qktqch.png

Without actually reading this thread...where/if at all..is the Continental Sportscar Challenge being shown on YouTube this season? Waiting to watch the Daytona race.

If you can please quote my post (so it gives me an Alert and I don't have to read through the posts I'd appreciate it! I normally watched the videos last year on the IMSAVids channel...but nothing lately.

Without actually reading this thread...where/if at all..is the Continental Sportscar Challenge being shown on YouTube this season? Waiting to watch the Daytona race.

If you can please quote my post (so it gives me an Alert and I don't have to read through the posts I'd appreciate it! I normally watched the videos last year on the IMSAVids channel...but nothing lately.
Nothing's shown up yet, apparently the Daytona race was aired on Saturday, so it shouldn't be long now. Don't worry we're all bloody confused. xD :lol:

I was in the exact same boat :lol: Race should be up on IMSA TV within a day or so (going off how things went last year). Maybe even sometime today if we're lucky :)

That was pretty funtastic :lol: More than a few moments where I caught myself yelling at the tv out of nervousness :lol:

I will admit though, when the GS class took the green flag, I found myself asking, "where's the rest???" Hopefully a few more entries at Sebring.

Is Multimatic only running one car this year?

Video of the race up on YouTube now:

2016 BMW Performance 200 (surprising it's only 1 hour 30 mins. in length...not the usual 2 hr. 30 minute type?)

EDIT: Nevermind, YT video is the normal truncated coverage.

Last edited:
Now that would be smart...they already have an excellent customer base in the R8 GT Ultra or whatever they call their GT3 car. If they could have a more entry level GT4 that'd be fantastic (and a good way to challenge Porsche).

PLEASE IMSA SANCTION THE TT-Cup!

I'd actually really prefer they didn't...cup series are pretty damn boring. I'd vastly prefer the TT shows up in another GT4 class where it actually has competition.

I don't mind cup racing series if they exist to help racing teams find drivers, but crap they're boring. :(

I'd actually really prefer they didn't...cup series are pretty damn boring. I'd vastly prefer the TT shows up in another GT4 class where it actually has competition.

I don't mind cup racing series if they exist to help racing teams find drivers, but crap they're boring. :(
Sorry my bad, homologate the car is what I meant to say. I'd love to see Audi in GS!

Yep, something I noticed...which is a huge shame because the Rolex was frequently filled with drivers who'd climbed that ladder...unfortunately I think the big influx of foreign interest may eliminate a lot of those slots that CTSC drivers would have aimed for...

Back