Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
Will I be able to buy the season pass separately?
So I just can buy the limited edition instead of the more expensive collector's and ultra edition

d15892793cbf5ab91ea0ba005d27124e7f4261ff.jpg

6de691e09de27d494c9ce65c1bf794830ae7b392.jpg

4 DLC packs of 8 cars and a track. All $9.99.

Last edited:
Rod Chong from that Red Bull Interview
We have some cars coming for DLC that are these one-off million dollar race cars, of which there are three in the world type of thing. I can't tell you the name of the cars, but there are some that we really had to work hard to find private owners who'd let us run their cars.

Any guesses?

Please let those 4 DLC tracks all be city/track circuits! I would not want additional kart or rallycross tracks.
Kart is unlikely unless it comes as a part of the circuit and I'd say the same for RX. If they add Mettet or Croft for example.

I would like that too but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a RallyCross themed DLC pack.
Nor would I. But if such a pack does happen, I would prefer it was a circuit like Mettet or Croft with an RX variant.

So for an extra $30, we get 36 more cars and 4 tracks? The Japanese Pack pushes it to 40 cars if you pre-order.. oh that's nice..

Rod Chong from that Red Bull Interview

Any guesses?
Perhaps one could be the Tyrrell P34, fits the only a handful in the world all owned privately (I assume since the team no longer exists) race-car theme, also heavily rumoured when the first game was released.

Perhaps one could be the Tyrrell P34, fits the only a handful in the world all owned privately (I assume since the team no longer exists) race-car theme, also heavily rumoured when the first game was released.
Hmm. Doesn't seem too far fetched.

Let's see... we have Brands Hatch, Donington, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Knockhill
and Silverstone. I swear we'll see Croft before Thruxton. Just because.

Since SMS are on a roll with North American tracks, I'll go with Road Atlanta. Having the GTE and LMP cars, seems like a logical choice. Though, I'm tempted to see Sebring due to the 12H. The bumps. I call feel them just thinking about that circuit.

I'm trying to be as logical as I can, without wishing my guesses.
In the VVV video I posted, Ben Collins mentioned he'd like to see more street circuits. If he has that much input into the team, what's the next street circuit? Macau? St Petersburg? Baku? Baltimore?

Let's see... we have Brands Hatch, Donington, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Knockhill

Since SMS are on a roll with North American tracks, I'll go with Road Atlanta. Having the GTE and LMP cars, seems like a logical choice. Though, I'm tempted to see Sebring due to the 12H. The bumps. I call feel them just thinking about that circuit.

In the VVV video I posted, Ben Collins mentioned he'd like to see more street circuits. If he has that much input into the team, what's the next street circuit? Macau? St Petersburg? Baku? Baltimore?
I swear, if we see that happen, I will never* buy an SMS game after this. I'd say we'll see Rockingham before because it's a part of British GT and BTCC too.

On street circuits, they tried and failed with Macau. St Pete or Toronto or Detroit would be my guess with IndyCar.

*I probably will anyway.

I was going to post this, but didn´t knew where. It was a weird mention by the Stig regarding to Macau, they were talking about favorite combos and then he just drops Macau out of nowhere... later on the video VVV specifically says "things we can´t talk about it right now".

Of course it´s a stretch, but it could be something DLC related. Wild guess.

There´s like hundreds of combos in Pcars2, why would he comment on something that isn´t in the game?

Other than Interlagos we had zero hints of DLC, so we try to read too much into anything. :)

I was going to post this, but didn´t knew where. It was a weird mention by the Stig regarding to Macau, they were talking about favorite combos and then he just drops Macau out of nowhere... later on the video VVV specifically says "things we can´t talk about it right now".

Of course it´s a stretch, but it could be something DLC related. Wild guess.

There´s like hundreds of combos in Pcars2, why would he comment on something that isn´t in the game?

Other than Interlagos we had zero hints of DLC, so we try to read too much into anything. :)
He said how he'd like Macau as it's his favourite track. That's it.

Hi, sorry if i do this question many times but I didn't understand something, DLC in PCARS 2 will be 4 in total or they planned 4 DLC for sure and then could be released other DLC?

Hi, sorry if i do this question many times but I didn't understand something, DLC in PCARS 2 will be 4 in total or they planned 4 DLC for sure and then could be released other DLC?
We don't know. What we know is the 4 packs with 8 cars and a circuit.

Back