Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
I was going to post this, but didn´t knew where. It was a weird mention by the Stig regarding to Macau, they were talking about favorite combos and then he just drops Macau out of nowhere... later on the video VVV specifically says "things we can´t talk about it right now".

Of course it´s a stretch, but it could be something DLC related. Wild guess.

There´s like hundreds of combos in Pcars2, why would he comment on something that isn´t in the game?

Other than Interlagos we had zero hints of DLC, so we try to read too much into anything. :)
Yeah, I didn't read into that. Like I typed, I'm trying to be logical without emotions. You know? So hard to do in these next 5 weeks. ;)

Stock Car Brasil/Interlagos Pack confirmed!
stockcar-br-interlagos-ii-2016-felipe-fraga-lidera-o-pelotao-na-largada.jpg

nah, just some speculation. Thanks, @jake2013guy

Trust, I'm with you, but regardless of the specs, slightly, with the BTCC versions.

That's another thing...
BTCC versions? I'm pretty sure they're TCR spec. NGTC spec cars are faster comparing Super 2000 with BTCC pole times and would expect this to be the case as well with TCR UK launching next year.

BTCC versions? I'm pretty sure they're TCR spec. NGTC spec cars are faster comparing Super 2000 with BTCC pole times and would expect this to be the case as well with TCR UK launching next year.
Yes, i forgot about the TCR UK. I'm talking about the A45 is in BTCC and the Megane NGTC concept. It's real. May not be to TCR spec, but neither is the 320TC. However, the 320TC is in the same class in game.

I'm all for the actual cars. Why did SMS make a Megane and A45 when the real cars are out there? Same could be done for the Citroen and Peugeot. I don't know why SMS got the licence for the Opel and not the Citroen(at least for now). If they can't get the licence, make an SMS-R Citroen & 308 TC.

the Megane NGTC concept. It's real.
This part is not 100% accurate, the Megane was a road car with some generic NGTC looking parts bolted on and the windows blacked out to stop anybody seeing the road car hiding inside, it was stuck in the BTCC paddock to attract interest (the people who built it had no plans of running it with their own team) but nobody bit.

There is a Megane TCR out in the world which races in the Russian touring car championship against the usual TCR cars and Lada's but it's kind of like the Citroen C3 in Italy in that it's not actually a TCR regulation car.

This part is not 100% accurate, the Megane was a road car with some generic NGTC looking parts bolted on and the windows blacked out to stop anybody seeing the road car hiding inside, it was stuck in the BTCC paddock to attract interest (the people who built it had no plans of running it with their own team) but nobody bit.

There is a Megane TCR out in the world which races in the Russian touring car championship against the usual TCR cars and Lada's but it's kind of like the Citroen C3 in Italy in that it's not actually a TCR regulation car.
That's all fine. I'd still like to know about the questions I asked in the Q&A. If the Citroen(s) and 308 are in the coming DLC, win for us all.

Would love to see another Silverstone classic added to the track list with the old Bridge circuit with the start finish line along the national straight stretching back round the woodcote curve. Other tracks to consider could be Dijon (was on the Group C calendar) and Mexico both old and new layouts. In terms of cars I'd love to see the Lister Storm & the icing on the cake would be the Mclaren MP4/4. Here's hoping!!!

Back