Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
This image.
067973.jpg
Thanks. This is the first I have seen that the Season Pass is finally available for individual purchase.

I say this for every game that does this (bit dissapointed that they've done this), but day one DLC is a sleazy move.
It's become normal practice and it's not completely the dev's fault. I remember for DiRT 4 that this was actually pushed by retailers to promote pre-orders. Not surprised if it's the case here and don't expect it to go.

We don't have any day 1 DLC. I know this as we're still working on the first one, sleazy or not.

Must've misunderstood then. So the Japanese pack will be available if I don't pre-order? or will all four cars be there eventually not during the first day?

@05XR8 The Japanese Pack.

Must've misunderstood then. So the Japanese pack will be available if I don't pre-order? or will all four cars be there eventually not during the first day?

@05XR8 The Japanese Pack.
I think the problem is that you and @IanBell calling different names to the same thing.

You're calling "Day One DLC" to "Pre-Order Exclusive DLC".

And yes, there are two pre-order-related DLC packs - one related to pre-ordering the game and another related to pre-ordering the Season Pass.

I think the problem is that you and @IanBell calling different names to the same thing.

You're calling "Day One DLC" to "Pre-Order Exclusive DLC".

And yes, there are two pre-order-related DLC packs - one related to pre-ordering the game and another related to pre-ordering the Season Pass.

So if you don't pre-order the game (for example you get it during the first week), then the cars will be locked?

So if you don't pre-order the game (for example you get it during the first week), then the cars will be locked?

If you don't preorder, you will not be able to get the Japanese car pack until some time later when it is finally made available as a separate purchase. This was the same with the preorder bonus in pCARS1. 4 - 6 months after release that DLC became available for stand alone purchase.

The Motorspotrts Pack is NOT a preorder bonus. It is a Season Pass exclusive and is only available by purchasing a Season Pass either as preorder or after release. Although in order to make the Season Pass worthwhile, you should buy it before you buy the first of the 4 upcoming DLCs.

The Motorsports Pack will be given to anyone who buys the Season Pass.

The Japanese Pack is pre-order.

From what we know so far is that
Interlagos will be a DLC Track
and the 488 Trofeo will be a car DLC

But i assume we get Macau this time as it was rumoured for PC1 as well.

If you don't preorder, you will not be able to get the Japanese car pack until some time later when it is finally made available as a separate purchase. This was the same with the preorder bonus in pCARS1. 4 - 6 months after release that DLC became available for stand alone purchase.

The Motorspotrts Pack is NOT a preorder bonus. It is a Season Pass exclusive and is only available by purchasing a Season Pass either as preorder or after release. Although in order to make the Season Pass worthwhile, you should buy it before you buy the first of the 4 upcoming DLCs.

I was correct then. I detest such practices. The Motorsport pack being a pre-order exclusive bonus for a season pass is a whole different level of anti-consumerism.

It's not launch content. It is WIP DLC and it was seen in a recent stream, by @jake2013guy, in the class listing along with the DS3 RX.

Somebody goofed up by picking it as part of the latest stream.

Yeah, lol. Gives me a good incentive to get the 110 dollar version of the game with the season pass. Want to drive the 488 so much, I love how it looks compared to the GT3.

How could I forget the AC Cobra, Ferrari 250SWB, DB$ & E-Type Jag? Watching the Goodwood Revival, those would certainly be expensive cars to make DLC.

Back