Project CARS 2 Patch and Update Discussion

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,396 comments
Immensely frustrating but at least they care about the product quality.

We're talking about the same company who had ride heights reversed for years, yes? Also the company that took two years to release the track creator (in a neutered version from what was promised) for GT6, yes? What about that mobile app that would let you drive your car around streets and use GPS to create that circuit in the game, how did quality on that product turn out?

:lol:

Would like to know the % of day one purchasers still playing PC2 V1 (or V0.5?) as of now.
I’m playing, and like it a lot. Time Trial and offline races at the moment to learn the new cars and tracks. I’m staying on default setups and staying away from career and online until the patch is out.

I tried the GTS demo yesterday, and didn’t like the feel of the cars at all. Hard to describe, but driving in PC2 feels a lot more real.

I’m playing, and like it a lot. Time Trial and offline races at the moment to learn the new cars and tracks. I’m staying on default setups and staying away from career and online until the patch is out.
This! Not everyone's cup of tea, fair enough, but it isn't hard to get around the worst problems this way.

This! Not everyone's cup of tea, fair enough, but it isn't hard to get around the worst problems this way.
Really sucks if you got the game strictly for online or career though. But yeah, I pretty much play the quick race and TT's exclusively. I still run into the odd bug when swapping setups, but this is usually remedied by exiting the session and re-entering. There are some cars that I think are a bit iffy, but not sure if that's to me sucking or it's an actual bug/setup issue.

I tried the GTS demo yesterday, and didn’t like the feel of the cars at all. Hard to describe, but driving in PC2 feels a lot more real.
Yea that was the only thing i didn't like about GTS

photomode in the other hand :bowdown:

A game where you can't play career mode is broken. Full stop guys.

and the promised championship creator TBD

unable to edit and save is not something that would sneak in at the last minute ... hence no sign of the patch yet
my 2c

Is this sarcasm? :boggled:

I could care less about career mode, i haven't even touch it yet.

My 60 hours i have played PCars2 have come from private testing and a few custom races :)

So no the game is not broken :D i'm having more then enough fun without career mode

Your is sarcasm i hope

But there is a career mode in this game! And it's decent!
Yes but It is not playable in a decent way. So if the main part of the game is not working as It should be (i'm not gonna list the bugs) the game is broken and need to be fixed. Once It will be fixed It will be perfect.

[QUOTE = "SilkCutXJR, post: 11983860, membro: 290001"] Tu sei come un profeta che parla alle anime torturate di tutti noi : D[/ QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol:

A few months after PC1, SMS announced PC2; please don't do this mistake this time. Just hire programmers and fix the damn game.
pC1 got a full year of support, the announcement of starting pC2 development a few months after pC1 release did not influence that in any way. Starting with a new installment soon after publishing the latest is normal practice in game development, only this was the first time you actually saw it happening in the open. Doesn't mean that SMS is/was doing anything fishy.

pC1 got a full year of support, the announcement of starting pC2 development a few months after pC1 release did not influence that in any way. Starting with a new installment soon after publishing the latest is normal practice in game development, only this was the first time you actually saw it happening in the open. Doesn't mean that SMS is/was doing anything fishy.

Considering PC1 is still not working that well, and PC2's state right now, I would advice SMS to stick to one project at the time. Or they don't have enough resources for projects of that scale, that's another debate.

Back