Project CARS 4 "Will Be The Most Realistic Simulation Ever Made"

I feel like the bashers of PC3 have not even played it once. The game is fun. The multiplayer has so much potential but lacks an audience. the Dirt Rally clubs model is genius and I would think really help PC3.

I did. It was average - and the game itself is more or less colored by Ian's lies and general bombastic nature against those who criticize him against his lies, when ultimately it doesn't need to be. All of this would have been avoided if the game was clearly marketed as a spin-off - yet Ian, in his boisterous nature, couldn't let that happen.

Unfortunately, Ian is at the forefront of the company, so what he says is going to have a ton of weight within the community, especially when it's about specifics about a game.

I feel to an extent for the community manager for SMS who I know roots around this forum. You can try and fight it all you want, but people absolutely have recourse to not trust a single word out of Ian's mouth after he has lied, over and over again, and that his loud mouthing about high expectations and lofty goals for PCARS games as a whole to be revealed as nothing but empty tin cans making the most amount of noise. You simply do not lie to your customers. You won't live it down - unless things change, and considering Ian has apparently learned nothing from the self inflicted wounds of PCARS 3 and is back to the boisterous claims for the next go around, the distrust will remain.

What do you think, is there a chance that we got news about Project cars 4 at E3?

Close to zero, given PC3 is less than a year old. It would probably be for the best at this point if they went the Turn 10 route and went with radio silence until they were close to releasing something.

448.gifv

Off course you didn't...
I can't believe you'd defend slave trading like that. Or are you gonna use the excuse of "where did I say that" again?

It's already clear that you have zero objectivity on the subject of Project CARS, and apparently not much of a sense of humour either. I know you're operating in a second language, but your post is absolutely insane.

Last edited:
What's that? You don't think women should have equal pay for equal work? Or are you gonna use the excuse of "where did I say that" again?

WTF are you on about?
Better talk to your dealer to not cut your stuff too much...

You seriously think the children of the poor should be used for medical experiments? Or are you gonna use the excuse of "where did I say that" again?

You seriously think this lunacy is becoming an admin?
Or is it because i touched a nerve?

You seriously think this lunacy is becoming an admin?
Or is it because i touched a nerve?
No its because you don't get humour or inference (and that's stunning as I can see it and I'm Autistic).

Let me make it easier for you however, I a 100% of the view that SMS were deliberately deceptive in the marketing of Pcars 3, to the point that it could be described as lying.

Last edited:
@Famine Whatever you say dude, and even if English isn't my first language, i'm still smart enough to see what you were aiming at with your initial answer. And many will see it the same way.
You got your (usual) likes from those wo claim to be objective, but the fact is that you put your foot in it with that comment, those who are not infected by the toxicity will see it for what it was: yet another stab at SMS...

Last edited:
Whatever you say dude, and even if English isn't my first language, i'm still smart enough to see what you were aiming at with your initial answer. And many will see it the same way.
You got your (usual) likes from those wo claim to be objective, but the fact is that you put your foot in it with that comment, those who are not infected by the toxicity will see it for what it was: yet another stab at SMS...

Konan does have a point.

Whatever you say dude, and even if English isn't my first language, i'm still smart enough to see what you were aiming at with your initial answer.
This is a completely ironic statement.

Did a post getting likes strike a nerve?

Last edited:
This is a completely ironic statement.

Did a post getting likes strike a nerve?

Imapostliker as long as it's admin or a mod, Konan has a point about Famine posting. Very poor choice of words basically calls SMS liars.

Last edited:
Time to face the facts dude, it's always the same guys liking their posts...
Who cares who likes what post. All of that is completely irrelevant and seems odd to cry about.

Imapostliker as long as it's admin or a mod, Konan has a point about Famine posting. Very poor choice of words basically calls SMS liars.
:lol:

Right. :rolleyes:

Whatever you say dude, and even if English isn't my first language, i'm still smart enough to see what you were aiming at with your initial answer.
Clearly not, given that you didn't, then made something up, then claimed I'd be making excuses if I denied saying the thing you made up, then accused me of taking illegal narcotics... while questioning if my behaviour was becoming of this site's admin...

... because you couldn't comprehend that I was simply repeating your own actions and words back at you. Except the drugs bit, because I'm not boorish.

And many will see it the same way.
I don't doubt it. So what?
Nope.

Once again, if I acted like you in your forum, you'd ban me. But we're the supposedly "toxic" community...

No, it doesn't. It basically - and entirely - means that I think the words in the Tweet are poorly chosen.

There's no shame in not understanding a joke. I can explain it if necessary.

Why? Are the staff not allowed to have a view on the subject?

I'm also at a loss as how else to describe marketing that promised 'all the sim you could want' , when they knew they had removed features present in both previous titles that many consider essential for a sim.

It's also perfectly possible to hold the position that SMS are liars and still like the titles (as I do). The two positions are not mutually exclusive.

It's also utterly ironic that Konan complains about behaviour becoming a mod when he has made AUP breaking posts targeting me and his now banned colleague still to this day stalks my YouTube channel occasionally throwing base insults and abuse about!

Last edited:
But we're the supposedly "toxic" community...

This reminds me of a couple of very well known sayings...

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

and

"A fish rots from the head down"

Clearly not, given that you didn't, then made something up, then claimed I'd be making excuses if I denied saying the thing you made up, then accused me of taking illegal narcotics... while questioning if my behaviour was becoming of this site's admin...

... because you couldn't comprehend that I was simply repeating your own actions and words back at you.

I don't doubt it. So what?

Nope.

Once again, if I acted like you in your forum, you'd ban me. But we're the supposedly "toxic" community...

No, it doesn't. It basically - and entirely - means that I think the words in the Tweet are poorly chosen.

There's no shame in not understanding a joke. I can explain it if necessary.

Whatever man, you're so full of ****, that you are now making up silly excuses for the "supposedly" joke you made... Many will still see it for what it was, except of course those who are so infatuated by what you and Scaff say.
I know what you and those people think of me, and nothing what i say (or prove) will change that opinion. And i'm ok with that, haters will be haters.
Just realise though, and please check my post history, that my main objective over here was to provide info... Until your moderator decided to ridicule me.

Back