Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
I have all assists off and tried everything else you mentioned then some. The car definitely has a lot of potential especially in high speed stuff and it puts the power down very well it's just the brakes and I don't get along.
They use ABS in real life for a reason :rolleyes:

I have all assists off and tried everything else you mentioned then some. The car definitely has a lot of potential especially in high speed stuff and it puts the power down very well it's just the brakes and I don't get along.

As Kamykaze said, they use driving aids IRL. So set your assists to "Real".

Last edited:
Maybe the IndyCar release got delayed because of those new aero kits that were introduced this year...

Obviously would be part of the 'Open Wheel' category with its own class.

Maybe it's just me getting used to the game but I struggle a lot just trying to stop the car without drifting. I don't know how any of the ffb settings work though so that's not helping the situation.

Set your assists to real. Try not to turn while braking hard. Try to be smooth and don't muscle the car around the track. If you're still having issues try posting a replay. Remember too it's an MR and will be a little more twitch in the corners than the FR GT3's. Maybe try the Z4 GT3 and see if it has the same behaviour. That's the only GT3 I've driven (real aids) and it's not twitch at all unless you go too deep on the brakes.

Set your assists to real. Try not to turn while braking hard. Try to be smooth and don't muscle the car around the track. If you're still having issues try posting a replay. Remember too it's an MR and will be a little more twitch in the corners than the FR GT3's. Maybe try the Z4 GT3 and see if it has the same behaviour. That's the only GT3 I've driven (real aids) and it's not twitch at all unless you go too deep on the brakes.
It's all about the ABS. I played around with things today and using ABS on GT3 cars is where it's at.

I like they way they have managed to make the cars balanced yet retained a lot of the characteristics of the cars, for example the Ruf GT3, you really notice the weight in the boot compared to the MR McLaren, then with the Aston Martin GT3 you notice it more up front, and that's using a DS4,

All round this game is a leap forward in this genre, I genuinely cant believe how great this is as a whole, I'm struggling to navigate some of the interface and setting up my view, pad etc, but a few days of trial and error in sure I'll get things how I want them,

Finally got my LE from amazon.de, but just realised that they didn't even offer the pre-order bonus. :banghead:
Was really looking forward to driving the Pagani Roadster. :(
Any word yet on when we can expect the Modified Car Pack as a DLC, if ever?

Man, this 'different car packs for different regions and different retailers' has to stop! 👎

I retract my previous statements about the 12C GT3, it's an absolute rocket ship of a car.

Except in a straight line... it gets eaten for breakfast by the SLS...

Big fan of the Z4 GT3. Probably the least twitchy car with stock settings in the game.

Already used all GT3 cars at least once online and so far my favourite is the R8. It handles like a dream around Spa...

Except in a straight line... it gets eaten for breakfast by the SLS...

Already used all GT3 cars at least once online and so far my favourite is the R8. It handles like a dream around Spa...
That's about the only thing that SLS got though :) still, on some tracks it's a boss.

My favorite is Z4. Not the best at anything but great at everything.

Oh My. The 2016 Dodge Viper ACR production car has been officially revealed today and it looks to be a pure track beast with 2,000lbs of downforce (yes, I typed 2,000lbs of downforce)! Please let this be in an upcoming DLC package. Having said that, PCars is the only game I will need for the next two years at least.

Oh My. The 2016 Dodge Viper ACR production car has been officially revealed today and it looks to be a pure track beast with 2,000lbs of downforce (yes, I typed 2,000lbs of downforce)! Please let this be in an upcoming DLC package. Having said that, PCars is the only game I will need for the next two years at least.
Dodge licensing shouldn't be too hard...so keep your fingers crossed. :D

Firstly, I know this isn't the ideal place for this but I don't like creating a thread that may be resolved in a couple of minutes.

I just got the game on PS4 this evening and am wondering where do I find the Mercedes-Benz C-Coupe DTM? I was under the illusion that everything was unlocked from the off and I've looked under Touring, GT and the master list in Race Weekend but cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks guys.

Finally got my LE from amazon.de, but just realised that they didn't even offer the pre-order bonus. :banghead:
Was really looking forward to driving the Pagani Roadster. :(
Any word yet on when we can expect the Modified Car Pack as a DLC, if ever?

Man, this 'different car packs for different regions and different retailers' has to stop! 👎

Amazon told me you will get the code for the modified car pack in a few days per e-mail.

Back