Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
Now I just stated the Ginetta junior cup.
And the Ginetta has a sequential gearbox so that is what I'm using.
But it won't let me shift up without using the clutch, down shifting on the other hand is posible withou clutch.

I would think that the other way around would make more sense.
Or am I wrong?​

On the upshift it was possible to change by lifting off the throttle while you changed gear, and it was possible to downshift without a clutch but if you did it would spin out because of the sudden change in revs and as such needed heel and toe to rev match. So yea its correct​

Not sure if should ask here but I'll it any way because it's a topic about cars in Project CARS
I try to use the gears like the cars have in real life.
So it it is a old touring car I use the H patern if it's a modern GT3 car I use the flippers.

Now I just stated the Ginetta junior cup.
And the Ginetta has a sequential gearbox so that is what I'm using.
But it won't let me shift up without using the clutch, down shifting on the other hand is posible withou clutch.

I would think that the other way around would make more sense.
Or am I wrong?​

On the upshift it was possible to change by lifting off the throttle while you changed gear, and it was possible to downshift without a clutch but if you did it would spin out because of the sudden change in revs and as such needed heel and toe to rev match. So yea its correct​
Check your auto clutch settings. If it's off that might be what leads to this behaviour.

I just noticed that PCARS actually contains a couple of Porsche liveries, the Ruf GT3 has two Skydive Dubai cars hidden towards the end of the selection which are actual replica liveries of real cars (including tyre logo's which the fakes don't have and driver names) from the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East, I'd imagine they've been pretty cheeky with the licensing to get those in!

http://gpmalaysia.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015-Skydive-Dubai-Falcons.jpg

For anyone who misses the SuperGT cars from GT6, drive the Meecedes DTM. You won't be disappointed.

Not quite the same thing due to the tyre rules, but definitely the closest thing for the time being! I'm hoping that the DTM / Super GT merger results in more frequent appearances on the gaming front...

That new Hurracan GT3 needs to fine its way in here

We need to show some love to our friends in Japan and USA, we NEED to get those licenses in the near future:

• 2013 Nissan 370Z GT4
  • 2013 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Corvette C6 Z06-R GT3
  • SRT Viper GT3-R

Some etra gt4s would be welcome i guess... Also what about something italian in the game? ;)

FWIW I'd sell my left leg for the Corvette C7.R GTE or C6.R GT2 or C6.R GT3. :drool:

go at 1 min on

Or the less wild Gt4

forget the Ferraris and the Lambos, I'd love to see a Maserati MC12 in this game :drool:

This game needs some NASCAR Race cars and the rest of the Trans Am racers :lol: 'Murica needs some representation.
This is the official car list, not a wish list. Post your wishes over here.

This seems promising.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 154
Pardon my possibly ignorant question, but I just realized there are cars shown on the video from the main menu that aren't available in the game... for example the Zonda Cinque. Do you unlock more cars as you progress or what??

edit: oh... they're DLC's :grumpy::grumpy:

Last edited:
Back