Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
Probably the Bentley GT3 is going to come with the "Racing Icons Car Pack", that could be coming soon early June.

Anyways, even with Gran Turismo 6 releasing a 'real' open LMP2 car (because of GT Academy), I still like pCARS' LMP2 cars...they're better than GT6, not to mention those superior graphics! (Missing out this year's GT Academy all because of Project CARS action, but who needs GT6 when I've got pCARS? GT6 is, like so 2006/07 in graphics because it's still on PS3, and even pCARS is on PS4!)

I can honestly say I have fallen in love with the Ginetta, I'm racing on a GT3 series on another forum, I chose it because no one else really did, they said it was to slow and would require a lot of tuning to get it up to pace, I made around 8 changes to the car from the default set up, went for a bit more stability, took pole by almost a second over the McLaren, would have won too if it weren't for my incompetence,

What's the word on BTCC cars? As far as I'm concerned I would love to see 97 BTCC cars. Oh the memories. Is it bad that as an australian I would prefer to drive the BTCC cars than our very own V8 Supercars?

What's the word on BTCC cars? As far as I'm concerned I would love to see 97 BTCC cars. Oh the memories. Is it bad that as an australian I would prefer to drive the BTCC cars than our very own V8 Supercars?

There's a Renault Laguna coming, haha I'm the same, I get on youtube and watch the old BTCC races, not sure if I'm watching for the racing or violence though,

has anyone else noticed how the Lotus 78 isn't quite central to the screen when you're sitting in cockpit or helmet cam views? it's slightly off to the left, whereas all the other views have it central (this can be clearly seen by looking at the centre dial and mirrors). is this an error?

has anyone else noticed how the Lotus 78 isn't quite central to the screen when you're sitting in cockpit or helmet cam views? it's slightly off to the left, whereas all the other views have it central (this can be clearly seen by looking at the centre dial and mirrors). is this an error?

No, the car is that way IRL.

No, the car is that way IRL.
well if so that's good to know. so therefore because the rear passenger cam and T-cam are not positioned centrally in cars that's why they make it look like the Lotus in the middle of the screen when you switch to those viewpoints... makes sense. cheers

We may have to work a time share out on the continental gt3 mate. Ain't know way I'm not driving that bad boy in the league!!

I'll take it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can have it Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, Sundays we go week about??

Back