Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
Hey guys, I hate mixing old cars with new ones. In solo/quick race mode, does this dlc mix the old road cars with the new ones or the old cars are seperared from the new ones? I mean, when you start a race with one of the old ones, are thr new ones going to appear on the grid?

Hey guys, I hate mixing old cars with new ones. In solo/quick race mode, does this dlc mix the old road cars with the new ones or the old cars are seperared from the new ones? I mean, when you start a race with one of the old ones, are thr new ones going to appear on the grid?
The Stang' and 2002 Turbo ended up in Historic Group B touring.

Recently added cars and their classes as listed in-game:

BMW 320TC WTCC (E90) - TC2
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo - Historic Touring 2
1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback - Historic Touring 2
2015 Ford Mustang GT - Road B
1987 Ruf CTR Yellowbird - Road B
RUF RT 12 R - Road A

Is it only me or is the Ruf CTR Yellowbird hard to drive with Wheel .
I know when you start to race the little yellow beast you need a lap or 2 to get the tyres hot but after that I still easily loose the car .
If I push a bit hard in the turns he got the tendency to go straight (understeer perhaps )but if you want to adjust with the wheel he then go's easily in to oversteer with no control of the car no more .

I know when you start to race the little yellow beast you need a lap or 2 to get the tyres hot but after that I still easily loose the car .
If I push a bit hard in the turns he got the tendency to go straight (understeer perhaps )but if you want to adjust with the wheel he then go's easily in to oversteer with no control of the car no more .
No problems for me. Are you using it stock?

That's pretty much how the car and many old Porsche's drive. Oversteer comes with power on or when you load up the tires under braking. But if the car is in a neutral balance or under light acceleration it will understeer because the front end is so light. You have to really anticipate each corner and set up rotation on the brakes and/or on exit with the throttle and control it with the throttle and some counter steer as necessary.

That's pretty much how the car and many old Porsche's drive. Oversteer comes with power on or when you load up the tires under braking. But if the car is in a neutral balance or under light acceleration it will understeer because the front end is so light. You have to really anticipate each corner and set up rotation on the brakes and/or on exit with the throttle and control it with the throttle and some counter steer as necessary.
Absolutely bang on!

Yes indeed , that is just what he is doing thanks .
Some practice to do then .
Like the car the sound and the fact that it is hard to drive , so I have to relearn how to drive a real car than .
Spoiled by the GT3 cars you forget easily how it is to drive one from the 80 .

Last edited:
20716803929_c09508989d_o.jpg

20715518800_483e96303a_o.jpg

I'm not sure if it has already been posted, but one of the MARC V8 Ford Focus' that is running in the 24hr series has quite a lot of PCARS sponsorship. Don't know if it's just advertisement or maybe there is a chance of it coming into the game at some point.
Anyway, here is a crappy picture:

I'm not sure if it has already been posted, but one of the MARC V8 Ford Focus' that is running in the 24hr series has quite a lot of PCARS sponsorship. Don't know if it's just advertisement or maybe there is a chance of it coming into the game at some point.

That'd be fantastic, I love those things. 👍

I would love this. Hope it comes in the future.

I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got a chance to drive the BMW 2002 tonight. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.
Wowser, what a great little car. Just the right amount of power and grip that you can push and push and push and it just seems to get better and better at the limit. One of the best cars I've driven in any game, hands down:cheers::cheers: Well done SMS:tup:👍

I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got a chance to drive the BMW 2002 tonight. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.
Wowser, what a great little car. Just the right amount of power and grip that you can push and push and push and it just seems to get better and better at the limit. One of the best cars I've driven in any game, hands down:cheers::cheers: Well done SMS:tup:👍

I'm going to give it a go shortly. I saw an orange one heading west on the M4 yesterday morning. Not seen one in real life for a long time.

I seem to be the only one that is struggling with the 2002. The one time I tried it, the wheels basically locked up whenever I thought of touching the brake pedal. :crazy: Not that I mind much, not a big Bimmer fan anyway and the Ponies will keep me happy with this pack for a long time. Oh and the 320 BTCC, hooray for contradicting yourself! :D

I seem to be the only one that is struggling with the 2002. The one time I tried it, the wheels basically locked up whenever I thought of touching the brake pedal. :crazy: Not that I mind much, not a big Bimmer fan anyway and the Ponies will keep me happy with this pack for a long time. Oh and the 320 BTCC, hooray for contradicting yourself! :D
Adjust brake balance/ pressure and thou shalt enjoy this ride.

Man i seen this car up close in person this past Saturday in the Audi booth at the Circuit of The Americas Tudor/WEC race, and it's sure is a nice piece of machinery. I really hope we can get this on PS4!!!
You won't be able to get it for the PS4, because it is being made by a mod team for the PC.

Man i seen this car up close in person this past Saturday in the Audi booth at the Circuit of The Americas Tudor/WEC race, and it's sure is a nice piece of machinery. I really hope we can get this on PS4!!!
I was there too! It was pretty awesome!

Back