Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
Twin Ring Montegi and Le Mans 1988 ( Historic ) . That is when the Dunlop chicane was added and 2 years before the Chicanes

I was fortunate to attend the 1987 and 1988 events and in going back a few years later found it wasn't just the chicanes, they flattened the Mulsanne hump. I know Mercedes used it for take offs but they ruined the track.

I was fortunate to attend the 1987 and 1988 events and in going back a few years later found it wasn't just the chicanes, they flattened the Mulsanne hump. I know Mercedes used it for take offs but they ruined the track.
Awesome ! The XJR-9LM Jags are so cool ! Where you in the big crowd on the pit straight at the end?

Last edited:
The questions about the start finish line was raised on the Official forum and the answer was something like "because that's where it is for everything else apart from F1 and WEC", or something like that.

Awesome ! The XJR-9LM Jags are so cool ! Where you in the big crowd on the pit straight at the end?

In 1988 I was in the Grandstand at the end, though I have to say that sitting out having a beer (or two) at the restaurant along the Mulsanne straight was very moving, you could hear those Silk Cut Jags miles away, especially in the evening. Highly recommended to experience.

In 1988 I was in the Grandstand at the end, though I have to say that sitting out having a beer (or two) at the restaurant along the Mulsanne straight was very moving, you could hear those Silk Cut Jags miles away, especially in the evening. Highly recommended to experience.
Did you camp or stay in a hotel ? I would have camped but the Engines on the cars probably would have kept me awake lol

The questions about the start finish line was raised on the Official forum and the answer was something like "because that's where it is for everything else apart from F1 and WEC", or something like that
Which are the two most high profile racing series featured in the game. Please don't tell me that it's not an official F1 car in the game, I know that

It's an oversight, plain and simple

With new tracks coming I was wandering how these would be used. Would the new tracks be used in career like an invitational race or series or just TT, online etc ? Apologies if I should be asking some where else.

Did you camp or stay in a hotel ? I would have camped but the Engines on the cars probably would have kept me awake lol

The friend I went with has a pilots licence so we flew and then camped out under the wing, still noisy though, parties mostly.

With new tracks coming I was wandering how these would be used. Would the new tracks be used in career like an invitational race or series or just TT, online etc ? Apologies if I should be asking some where else.
As best I can remember reading and from seeing the hints from the game itself, it seems the intent is for new tracks/cars to be integrated into the Career Mode. I can imagine "NASCAR" will have its own spinoff. I would hope tracks would be added into the existing Career modes. IE making Mugello part of the existing Formula A, B and C Series.

The only issue would be in adding new things to lower level disciplines which many of us would have already completed. But I hope they do that also.

Great tracks in pcars. Still Would love to see

Suzuka, licensed.
Motegi
Fuji Speedway
Melbourne
24hr Nurburgring layout

Cheers!
The WEC/F1 layout of Spa, pre 2007 Le Sarthe, Le Sarthe pre esses, Le Sarthe pre esses sans Mulsanne Chicanes, COTA, Sebring, VIR, and Road Atlanta.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i've driven spa in project cars a couple of times in freerun mode and it used the f1 pits.
The pits are correct but the start/finish straight used is the club one between le source/turn 1 and Eau Rouge. The F1/WEC start/finish straight is between the bus stop and le source.

Back