Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
I would rather they leave the parabolica alone in game!

Almost a crime to tarmac parabolica's run off.

Hmmn I see a Richmond Nascar track but no VIR I don't think any Racing game on Console has VIR in it. But this track list is pretty good cause it features some tracks I haven't raced and a few ones I am familiar with.

Anyone heard any updates whether Macau will still eventually make it to the game at some stage?

It will be fascinating to see how far they can push the game on the new consoles.

I hope that they will also implement things that will never happen in real life like night races in Macau or Monaco.

P.S. Just bought the white PS4 for PCars. :P

You can choose any type of weather you want in all tracks.
And even time for all tracks? Hope it's not going to be like GT6 where only certain tracks let's you change time and weather. Opps, forgotten that PCars aren't developed by PD :lol:

You can set the date to the 2014 24 hours of LeMans if you want and the weather pattern will be the same as it was in real life IIRC.
That sounds great. When you say weather pattern, to what extent and how advanced? From road surface/ambient temperature, humidity and does it affect car handling in game etc. Or only basics like rain or dry road surface. Or am I talking about a game that will happen in Project Cars 2 :lol:

That sounds great. When you say weather pattern, to what extent and how advanced? From road surface/ambient temperature, humidity and does it affect car handling in game etc. Or only basics like rain or dry road surface. Or am I talking about a game that will happen in Project Cars 2 :lol:
What you just said is what I've been asking myself the past few weeks haha

The Madness Engine (nee Gallileo Engine) maps the full ambient situations based on the position on the globe of the circuit. So for example, if you were to choose a pattern of Saturday, 14 June 2014, with four weather slots of light cloud, heavy, rain, overcast, it would accurately generate the temperature, humidity, air pressure, track temperature and star map for that date, based on thousands of data entries gained from the internet. All of this data is used in game and does affect the car's performance, not just handling, but also power. You cannot directly affect the humdity/temperatures, but the date and weather conditions would ensure that the atmospheric conditions are correct for the options chosen.

Anyone heard any updates whether Macau will still eventually make it to the game at some stage?
Last thing we heard was the SMS boss declaring his love for Macau. He also mentioned that making a city track like that to the required level of quality consumes several times the developers resources of standard circuits. We'll just have to wait and see...

Last thing we heard was the SMS boss declaring his love for Macau. He also mentioned that making a city track like that to the required level of quality consumes several times the developers resources of standard circuits. We'll just have to wait and see...

:cheers:
I hope he's still committed. It will be such a great way to showcase the game and the their engine. I had been waiting for years for this track to be on console. Do you have the a link to said article/video where he mentioned about all this?

The Madness Engine (nee Gallileo Engine) maps the full ambient situations based on the position on the globe of the circuit. So for example, if you were to choose a pattern of Saturday, 14 June 2014, with four weather slots of light cloud, heavy, rain, overcast, it would accurately generate the temperature, humidity, air pressure, track temperature and star map for that date, based on thousands of data entries gained from the internet. All of this data is used in game and does affect the car's performance, not just handling, but also power. You cannot directly affect the humdity/temperatures, but the date and weather conditions would ensure that the atmospheric conditions are correct for the options chosen.
You're not trolling are you?;) So the game retains or accesses historical weather data + real time? I've never been a fan of weather on consoles but this takes it to a whole new level!!

Back