Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
Ovals, historic tracks and some other tracks they don't specified won't be in the day 1 version and releasd later on. They didn't told me how later e free o not.

Last edited:
I'm praying each day that Macau/Guia Circuit is still on their list for future release. Preferably laser scanned as well so that we can finally realise how technical this track really is.

No paulpg, that wont happen, sorry. They will make the tracks listed as ingame as good as they can until March, the historic tracks will come after that. They will be DLC.

No paulpg, that wont happen, sorry. They will make the tracks listed as ingame as good as they can until March, the historic tracks will come after that. They will be DLC.

yes normal, off course they want to make money out of it like historic pack in shift2.

In agreement with Wardez, I thought it would be best to have the car and track lists in seperate threads, since it tends to get overlooked in the OP of the massive main pCARS thread. Me or the mods will try to keep it updated.

List of tracks

European Circuits

- Azure Circuit -
Monaco
- Besos - Circuit de Catalunya
- Brands Hatch (laser scanned)
- Cadwell Park
- Donington Park
- Florence -
Mugello
- Hockenheimring
- Imola
-
Le Mans
Circuit 24h
- Le Mans Bugatti Circuit
- Monza
- Moravia -
Brno
- Nürburgring Nordschleife (Team Member+ during development)
- Nurburgring GP (Senior+ during development)
- Oschersleben
- Oulton Park
(laser scanned)
- Silverstone
- Snetterton

- Spa Francorchamps
- Zolder

North American Circuits

- California Raceway -
Willow Springs
- Lakeville Raceway - Sonoma Raceway
- Monterey - Laguna Seca
- Watkins Glen
- Wisconsin Raceway -
Road America

Asian Circuits

- Dubai Autodrome
- Jin Ding -
Zhuhai
- Sakitto - Suzuka

Oceania Circuits

- Bathurst -
Mount Panorama

Kart Tracks

- Belgian Forest Karting Circuit
(Spa-Francorchamps Kart Circuit)
- Chesterfield (fictional)
- Glencairn (fictional)
- Summerton (fictional)
- Dubai Kartdrome

Country Roads

- California Highway
(Team Member+ during development)
- Azure Coast (Team Member+ during development)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned/Confirmed Tracks (to be released as DLC)

Oceanic Tracks

- Ruapuna Speedway
- Macau

Historic Tracks

- Bannochbrae
(fictional historic GP track located in the scottish highlands)
- Hockenheim (Pre 2002)
- Rouen Les Essarts
- Historic Milan -
Monza (1967. GPL2.)
- Historic Milan Oval
- Silverstone 1975
- Solitude Rennstrecke
- Spa Historic

Oval Tracks

- Concord -
Charlotte Motor Speedway **
- Daytona International Speedway
- Delaware - Dover
- Henrico - Richmond
- Indianapolis Speedway *
- Memphis - Bristol

Fictional Tracks

- Test Track
(just for testing during development, wont be in the final release)

* - Infield not yet confirmed
** - Fictional Infield
*** - Real Infield
For more info on the game visit: http://www.wmdportal.com

No mention of awesome Pike's Peak... would be an epic course, 12+ miles and 156 corners... If it's not in a DLC it would be a major disapointment....

No mention of awesome Pike's Peak... would be an epic course, 12+ miles and 156 corners... If it's not in a DLC it would be a major disapointment....

I do too love Pike's Peak to be included in future and wouldn't mind if it's a reasonably price DLC if iconic cars like 2013 Peugeot 208 T16, Suzuki SX4, Suzuki Escudo, Audi Sport Quattro S1, etc. are included as part of the DLC. A separate P2P career mode would be better. :lol:
images
images
images
images

Having said that, I'm more interested in the accuracy of some of the real life circuit as most of them aren't laser scanned. I know there are other ways to reproduce tracks using other technologies but if track surface aren't recreated accurately it makes one wonder when will we ever get an accurate Pike's Peak.

And time frame for the DLCs, it will be late 2016 until they finish the ones on the list.

I wouldn't expect that any time soon. The focus of the game is circuit racing in race cars with a few high performance street cars thrown in for good measure. Hill Climb is a very niche segment of the autosport world and not something I can see SMS allocating their very limited resources to at this point. Let's get the core of the game right before moving on to other things.

Not to mention that Pikes Peak is a rally event with very special, dedicated rally cars taking part. As awesome as it is, it simply doesnt fit in pcars at this time. pcars aint like GT with whatever licenses thrown in coz lol we got dem moneyz so why the 🤬 not?!

Also this isnt the wishlist thread. ;)

I was thinking about this subject last night and I remembered asking one of the Devs on a Pistonheads topic if there were any plans to have Thruxton (the fastest track in the UK) in PCars. I was told no, but a few other people agreed with me that it should be in the game. Then, lo and behold 6 hours later its announced that PCars is being delayed until March. In the world of internet conspiracy theories this would be good enough to be 100% proof that Thruxton will be in PCars. I think therefore it will be in the track roster for release.

BTW I'm just messing about, but it is a true story. I'm not allowed to say I would like this track in the game as it's not a wishlist thread.

Unfortunate that they possibly couldn't get the license in time, however it shouldn't be that big of a problem as the layout appears to be the same, just the background is different.

Unfortunate that they possibly couldn't get the license in time, however it shouldn't be that big of a problem as the layout appears to be the same, just the background is different.

If you look closely, you will see that the layout did change a bit. ;)

So it seems that we are getting a track inspired on Suzuka instead of Suzuka, the devs probably couldn't make a deal in time for release.

Oh no! That's bitterly disappointing :( Looks like they've made some substantial changes to the track layout. Why don't they just leave it out of the game and get license sorted out for a later DLC release? It's the only Japanese track in the game and I was really looking forward it seeing it perfectly reproduced in the game! Major bummer for me personally :(

Sad to see Suzuka go, but that layout looks fun too. I'm excited to take on the 170 MPH sweeper they put in place of the Casio Triangle (which was what was there before the real life layout was changed in the 80s) in a high-downforce car. It also looks like there's more layouts to this one, which could make this a better situation than it sounds.

Hopefully Suzuka will be back as eventual DLC though.

Back