Project CARS track list

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by FLX1981, Mar 19, 2014.

1. paulpg87

paulpg87

Ovals, historic tracks and some other tracks they don't specified won't be in the day 1 version and releasd later on. They didn't told me how later e free o not.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. paulpg87

paulpg87

out from day 1 version.

3. wowbaggerBR

wowbaggerBR

Yeah, something that was stated back in march.

Wolfe likes this.
  4. paulpg87

paulpg87

edit sorry. delete this.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  5. paulpg87

paulpg87

ok, i didn't know, like seems half of the people here. i'm sorry.

6. Soulfresh_ACV

Soulfresh_ACV

I'm praying each day that Macau/Guia Circuit is still on their list for future release. Preferably laser scanned as well so that we can finally realise how technical this track really is.

jaczrwild3 likes this.
  7. InSight

InSight

I got addicted with Zandvoort track on RRRE. Not much braking required since the turns are banked and the track flows really well. Much more exciting than flat Tilke-dromes...

8. Soulfresh_ACV

Soulfresh_ACV

Nice

9. nepal road

nepal road

Just get that flux capacitor replaced and you'll be fine. ;)

ukfan758 and JohnScoonsBeard like this.
  10. TheClarkyV2

TheClarkyV2 (Banned)

Dover? Sweet!! Thats my hometown track!! Sucks that its a dlc though :/

11. DG_Silva

DG_Silva

Don't think of pCARS DLC in the same way as EA or T10 DLC.

ukfan758 and TheMinority like this.
  12. TheMinority

TheMinority

Will it be free and not useless then? :D

13. Myles Prower

Myles Prower

Track DLC was free for Forza

14. TheClarkyV2

TheClarkyV2 (Banned)

Than maybe it isnt too bad

15. HEF51

HEF51

Eh Forza 5 is bad with lack of content and features.

16. paulpg87

paulpg87

now that is delayed i hope they'll put in historic tracks...

17. Willfred_1

Willfred_1

It was asked there response is they will focus on making the game ready. But if there are cars finished that could be stuck in they may well do.

18. FLX1981

FLX1981

No paulpg, that wont happen, sorry. They will make the tracks listed as ingame as good as they can until March, the historic tracks will come after that. They will be DLC.

19. paulpg87

paulpg87

yes normal, off course they want to make money out of it like historic pack in shift2.

ukfan758 likes this.
  20. skitter

skitter

No mention of awesome Pike's Peak... would be an epic course, 12+ miles and 156 corners... If it's not in a DLC it would be a major disapointment....

21. Soulfresh_ACV

Soulfresh_ACV

I do too love Pike's Peak to be included in future and wouldn't mind if it's a reasonably price DLC if iconic cars like 2013 Peugeot 208 T16, Suzuki SX4, Suzuki Escudo, Audi Sport Quattro S1, etc. are included as part of the DLC. A separate P2P career mode would be better. :lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Having said that, I'm more interested in the accuracy of some of the real life circuit as most of them aren't laser scanned. I know there are other ways to reproduce tracks using other technologies but if track surface aren't recreated accurately it makes one wonder when will we ever get an accurate Pike's Peak.

And time frame for the DLCs, it will be late 2016 until they finish the ones on the list.

ukfan758 and hotak like this.
  22. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I wouldn't expect that any time soon. The focus of the game is circuit racing in race cars with a few high performance street cars thrown in for good measure. Hill Climb is a very niche segment of the autosport world and not something I can see SMS allocating their very limited resources to at this point. Let's get the core of the game right before moving on to other things.

JohnScoonsBeard and raven214 like this.
  23. FLX1981

FLX1981

Not to mention that Pikes Peak is a rally event with very special, dedicated rally cars taking part. As awesome as it is, it simply doesnt fit in pcars at this time. pcars aint like GT with whatever licenses thrown in coz lol we got dem moneyz so why the :censored: not?!

Also this isnt the wishlist thread. ;)

JohnScoonsBeard likes this.
  24. InSight

InSight

Any word on Yas Marina? It would look stunning at Pcars night

25. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

I was thinking about this subject last night and I remembered asking one of the Devs on a Pistonheads topic if there were any plans to have Thruxton (the fastest track in the UK) in PCars. I was told no, but a few other people agreed with me that it should be in the game. Then, lo and behold 6 hours later its announced that PCars is being delayed until March. In the world of internet conspiracy theories this would be good enough to be 100% proof that Thruxton will be in PCars. I think therefore it will be in the track roster for release.

BTW I'm just messing about, but it is a true story. I'm not allowed to say I would like this track in the game as it's not a wishlist thread.

JohnScoonsBeard likes this.
  26. wicken

wicken

So it seems that we are getting a track inspired on Suzuka instead of Suzuka, the devs probably couldn't make a deal in time for release.

ukfan758 and JohnScoonsBeard like this.
  27. ukfan758

ukfan758

Unfortunate that they possibly couldn't get the license in time, however it shouldn't be that big of a problem as the layout appears to be the same, just the background is different.

raven214 likes this.
  28. c172fccc

c172fccc

If you look closely, you will see that the layout did change a bit. ;)

29. BanjoMaster14

BanjoMaster14

Oh no! That's bitterly disappointing :( Looks like they've made some substantial changes to the track layout. Why don't they just leave it out of the game and get license sorted out for a later DLC release? It's the only Japanese track in the game and I was really looking forward it seeing it perfectly reproduced in the game! Major bummer for me personally :(

30. jaczrwild3

jaczrwild3

Sad to see Suzuka go, but that layout looks fun too. I'm excited to take on the 170 MPH sweeper they put in place of the Casio Triangle (which was what was there before the real life layout was changed in the 80s) in a high-downforce car. It also looks like there's more layouts to this one, which could make this a better situation than it sounds.

Hopefully Suzuka will be back as eventual DLC though.

JohnScoonsBeard and ukfan758 like this.