[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Haven't been able to do a lap yet, and it's likely I can't race. My TV is going to be raided for Spain-Italy by the family. Doesn't look good ATM.
I hope no extra time. Else riggy and rcb will have to host lol

I confirm I´m a no-show for today. Sorry guys, stoopid Euro... :grumpy:
Too bad you can race even if Italy doesn't win right away (ohoh 1-0 let's go Azzurri! :D ) and even after the extra times you would still have time before race 1

Gotta go again. People here wants to watch England match. Will check the replay later to have a look at that accident with Rcb, pretty sure I didn't make contact at all but if it turns out I did you should have the win and I should get a penalty.

It sucks not being able to have another race, it was very close and fun again.

How the **** do you crash into someone on a straight, not in a braking zone, when the car in front isn't moving to defend at all? >_>

I'd be lost for words if I wasn't so annoyed.

Last edited:
Race 2 was an utter mess from start to end, I saw an inmense accident into T1-2, and if the damage was realistic 3 people including myself would be out of the race. That´s the nature of reverse grids though, people trying to get through traffic ASAP. Plus it´s probably the most intense part of the weekend. It might get frustrating sometimes but it´s worth if you ask me.

Just reviewed @rcb929 spin in race 2 and it looks like you lost it yourself on the inside curb in the second apex of the second chicane. I was nowhere near touching you and you didn´t clip the guy ahead either. Will post a short clip in a while.

Shame about it, I wanted another fight, I was kicking myself after throwing away race 1 being so soft wheel to wheel at the start. I didn´t believe in my pace at all going so short of laps into this event and I allowed through anything that got into my tow, but 15 minutes later I was absolutely flying and regretting having been such a pansy on the opening laps:banghead:

Last edited:
Just reviewed @rcb929 spin in race 2 and it looks like you lost it yourself on the inside curb in the second apex of the second chicane. I was nowhere near touching you and you didn´t clip the guy ahead either. Will post a short clip in a while.
Yeah, it was quite an awkward spin for me at the time, but looking at my inputs on the replay, I just didn't expect to slow down as much behind karsten, jumped on the brakes too late, and lost the car on the kerb. Completely my fault. 👍

I'm becoming a bad, bitter, sad old man.

I'm taking things too much to heart and too seriously, sorry people, and thanks @rcb929 for the now weekly chat.

I won't be able to forgive myself for throwing away a second place with 4 mins to go for ages... My last chance at podium was at dubai when i was crashed out... Making this now 15 races without a top result or a race i can feel proud of myself since round 1 >_>

This is frustrating me more than i can admit, and it's sad for a 35yo man... And i've even lost my usual race cool... I was used to make no mistakes for hours of racing and in the last gt4 season i made 3 mistakes in the whole season. I even lost consistency, yay. Guess after the season ends i'll have to take a pause and really think over if i can keep up racing online without being messy to other drivers or being bitter each week at my races and eventual people crashing on me, misfortunes, game bugs etc etc.

I'm honestly disappointed at myself, for my results, organizing in this serie, and all over behaviour and bitterness. I keep going around thinking about all the better i could have done and it's bad for focus and racing...

How much better i could have handled the serie, how much better i could have qualified, how much better i could have advertised it to have bigger grids, how much better i could have chosen rules, cars, tracks. How i should had seen that car ramming me, or the one that spun out and avoided it.

Crap i'm still thinking about Dubai's gold chance i had for a Podium, and that was almost one month ago since we skipped a week.

Talking about serious matters, @Finnva not sure what was up, but you are on probation. That stuff is not welcome. And it's very strange from you since so far you were all nice and cool driving. I'm sure you can recollect yourself fine for the last 2 rounds.

i'm working out points already for those with an interest in the matter. Should be up tomorrow.

Talking about the on track stuff, @Cobra75 congratulations, after a slow start your pace is demolishig mine and you seem to get better and better every week. Results doesn't make you justice mate.

Oh, btw, lol @rcb929 Is already the season's champion. Kudos to him. Honestly extremely well deserved.

Oh, btw, lol @rcb929 Is already the season's champion. Kudos to him. Honestly extremely well deserved.

Congrats man! I for one am enjoying inmensely having the chance to race him, he´s fast, he´s safe, and he´s fair. What else can you ask for? If one day a group of scientists clone a mind into a piece of software to create the ideal 100% AI, it should be someone like him 👍

Congrats man! I for one am enjoying inmensely having the chance to race him, he´s fast, he´s safe, and he´s fair. What else can you ask for? If one day a group of scientists clone a mind into a piece of software to create the ideal 100% AI, it should be someone like him 👍
Thanks guys so much! That is pretty cool! @dyr_gl, what a rivalry! It has been extremely fun battling you on ragged edge. Honestly, I think you are maybe the most respectful guy I've raced with in my sim-racing career! It's not too often you find someone who can battle you like that in these cars which is amazing! So thank you @dyr_gl for making the races so much more enjoyable and exciting! As for everyone else, just want to say thank you for sticking with @azidahaka through some of the issues we had this season and hopefully we can have 2 great rounds to end of the season. You guys are awesome! THANK YOU!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks for the kind words @azidahaka , I think I like these open wheel cars and I'm enjoying your series mostly every race lol..
We had some close racing yesterday and if we hadn't spun all those times if could have been epic..

Race 2 yesterday was a disaster, tried to get out of the way of @Glenalz81 and @Finnva and ended up with a car landing on mine giving me heavy damage. Not all that fun to drive that car after that loosing about 2-3 sec a lap too my previous pace.

Big congratulations to @rcb929 for winning the championship, always a pleasure racing with you.

Asking all drivers, would it be ok if I was to make a special rule set for the last race? I think positions would be already fixed in the championship and I have a few cool ideas to try for some extra fun racing.

Anyone would be up for it?

POINTS AFTER ROUND 6

us6CrNT.png

Back