PS4 PS4: T300 GTE or T500RS

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Brit999, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Termite111

Termite111

I updated my wheel to new firmware a couple of nights ago and have no deadzone when checking on the calibration screen

PRO_TOO likes this.
  2. Cholton82

Cholton82

Latest firmware was installed and I have no dead zone , if I'm honest the pedals are a lot better than I was expecting but I'm still going to mod the brake so I have a bit more resistance .

PRO_TOO likes this.
  3. Toonarmypad

Toonarmypad

Just ordered mine @ box.co.uk for £230ish and I'm like a little kid again ☺️. I used to use a g27 and can't wait to compare the two. See you guys out on track soon :cheers:.

4. azidahaka

azidahaka

I'M planning to get a t300 if i can racket the amount needed, but i saw theres's a t100force feedback wheel supported too... Anyone had his hands on it?

Crisis Nine likes this.
  5. bleeder

bleeder

@HammyMansell has one, give him a shout

HammyMansell likes this.
  6. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Yes @azidahaka i have a t100..... Nice solid wheel, doesn't have a gear shifter, but that's nothing terrible. I tried it on F1 2013 on the PS3 and it's great, as good as my old Logitech DFGT that i've had to semi-retire as it's not compatible on the PS4. Get one, it's very good value, and if you beat someone with a superior wheel, then all the better Lol!!!

7. Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine

I've also got a T100 and I can't speak highly enough of it. A FFB wheel for less than £100? Its a no-brainer. Used it on DriveClub and it made it wholly enjoyable. Brilliant wheel for the price.

HammyMansell likes this.
  8. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

We could be team mates online mate!! Same wheels, same mentality!! Lol!!

Crisis Nine likes this.
  9. azidahaka

azidahaka

Damn the t300 is a BIG expense i didn't know the t100 was actually any good.... You game me some doubts now lol!

HammyMansell likes this.
  10. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Lol sorry!!!

11. Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine

If you're in two minds and the T300 is a bit pricey for you then you can't go wrong with the T100 pal.

HammyMansell likes this.
  12. azidahaka

azidahaka

How is the Force feedback? i have a DFGT and i judge it VERY bad and insensitive; same for pedals... Is the t100 better? i found it at around 90euro... the best offer for a t300 is 299... >_>

13. HammyMansell

HammyMansell

Have a look at this video of the T100 mate!

14. Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine

Well I've got it set to 50% on DriveClub as it's so strong it feels like it could take your arm off. I found it brilliant. Really sensitive.

15. azidahaka

azidahaka

It works on Driveclub? i thought it was a ps3 wheel and would just work in Pcars due to their "magic" :D

Crisis Nine likes this.
  16. Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine

Nope, works on DC too. Like a charm as well I might add.

17. azidahaka

azidahaka

Uhm people on many sites are bashing it and stating it's worse of the dfgt inall aspects... Any clue?

18. Termite111

Termite111

Both wheels have their pros and cons for sure.
    The T300 IF you can afford it is a no brained absolutely superb wheel (I previously had g27 and it's miles better than that)
    And the T100 is very cheap good alternative which like the Dfgt offers good value it's just unfortunate it's locked at 270degrees (somewhere around there) which may put some off the T100.

The good thing is there is that choice for the people who cant afford/warrant paying 300quif for a wheel.

HammyMansell likes this.
  19. bleeder

bleeder

yes I almost got one myself for a first wheel, but then saw a T300 for around £70 cheaper than the (then) RRP so I just bought it. now it's pretty much the same price as standard so wasn't that great a deal lol. plus I didn't tell the mrs how much it cost, just how much I 'saved' hahaha

edit: I think the T100 looks like a great deal though for the money

Crisis Nine likes this.
  20. Cholton82

Cholton82

Get the best you can afford is my oppinion and if it means waiting an extra payday then I'm sure it'll be worth it !

Crisis Nine likes this.
  21. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

a friend from another forum is selling his t300 gte wheel for 55€! good deal!? im not in need for another wheel cause me t300 rs is fresh (like 4 weeks old).

22. torque99

torque99

Looking at getting a wheel soon..Seen the T300 Gte Ferrari for approx £230 but the T300 rs is always +£50-80 more is this just because it has official PS4 buttons not Ferrari style buttons? I think I prefer the Ferrari logo. Has anyone gone for the Ferrari gte one instead or knows the difference that I will notice? I have watched a few videos on each but still not sure why people go for the RS which seems popular (Had a logitech set up a while ago:sick:-dusty in loft)

23. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

i went for the rs wheel because of the ps buttons! it looks more clean or professional too, imo. sure the gte buttons are more like gt racing style... but i plan to get a wheel collection in the future anyway. f1 wheel is coming pretty sure.

btw: is there any ferrari in pcars!? ;) then i go rather with the ps logo than a manufacturer logo!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    torque99 likes this.
  24. Cholton82

Cholton82

I bought a T300 gte about 2 weeks ago for PS4 , I was initially looking at the RS but having seen the GTE I prefer the buttons as it looks more like a real wheel . I understand the only difference is the buttons on the RS but the GTE has mappable buttons so instead of hitting the square button for lights I'll be hitting the button that says lights and wipers etc

torque99 likes this.
  25. khani47

khani47

tell me where i can get this?

26. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

:D so it is a good deal!? i want it myself. its kinda privat anyway.

khani47 likes this.
  27. khani47

khani47

snap it up. good deal!

28. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

its used but in good shape! alright thank you. regular price is around 100 bucks, right!?

29. Roostaboosta

Roostaboosta (Banned)

Regular price for GTE is £239.00, it must be the T100. Which isn't very good.

30. Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine

May not be anything to get excited about when compared to the T300 or T500 but for £100 or less it's brilliant.