PS4: T300 GTE or T500RSPS4 

• Thread starter Brit999
  • 586 comments
any kind of dead zone with the pedals!? did you have calibrate the wheel manually!? did you check on the latest fw!?
Latest firmware was installed and I have no dead zone , if I'm honest the pedals are a lot better than I was expecting but I'm still going to mod the brake so I have a bit more resistance .

I got mine from shopto last wk , about £239

And I'm more than pleased so far with it !

Just ordered mine @ box.co.uk for £230ish and I'm like a little kid again ☺️. I used to use a g27 and can't wait to compare the two. See you guys out on track soon :cheers:.

I'M planning to get a t300 if i can racket the amount needed, but i saw theres's a t100force feedback wheel supported too... Anyone had his hands on it?

@HammyMansell has one, give him a shout

Yes @azidahaka i have a t100..... Nice solid wheel, doesn't have a gear shifter, but that's nothing terrible. I tried it on F1 2013 on the PS3 and it's great, as good as my old Logitech DFGT that i've had to semi-retire as it's not compatible on the PS4. Get one, it's very good value, and if you beat someone with a superior wheel, then all the better Lol!!!

I've also got a T100 and I can't speak highly enough of it. A FFB wheel for less than £100? Its a no-brainer. Used it on DriveClub and it made it wholly enjoyable. Brilliant wheel for the price.

I've also got a T100 and I can't speak highly enough of it. A FFB wheel for less than £100? Its a no-brainer. Used it on DriveClub and it made it wholly enjoyable. Brilliant wheel for the price.

We could be team mates online mate!! Same wheels, same mentality!! Lol!!

Yes @azidahaka i have a t100..... Nice solid wheel, doesn't have a gear shifter, but that's nothing terrible. I tried it on F1 2013 on the PS3 and it's great, as good as my old Logitech DFGT that i've had to semi-retire as it's not compatible on the PS4. Get one, it's very good value, and if you beat someone with a superior wheel, then all the better Lol!!!

Damn the t300 is a BIG expense i didn't know the t100 was actually any good.... You game me some doubts now lol!

How is the Force feedback? i have a DFGT and i judge it VERY bad and insensitive; same for pedals... Is the t100 better? i found it at around 90euro... the best offer for a t300 is 299... >_>

How is the Force feedback? i have a DFGT and i judge it VERY bad and insensitive; same for pedals... Is the t100 better? i found it at around 90euro... the best offer for a t300 is 299... >_>

Well I've got it set to 50% on DriveClub as it's so strong it feels like it could take your arm off. I found it brilliant. Really sensitive.

Both wheels have their pros and cons for sure.
The T300 IF you can afford it is a no brained absolutely superb wheel (I previously had g27 and it's miles better than that)
And the T100 is very cheap good alternative which like the Dfgt offers good value it's just unfortunate it's locked at 270degrees (somewhere around there) which may put some off the T100.

The good thing is there is that choice for the people who cant afford/warrant paying 300quif for a wheel.

yes I almost got one myself for a first wheel, but then saw a T300 for around £70 cheaper than the (then) RRP so I just bought it. now it's pretty much the same price as standard so wasn't that great a deal lol. plus I didn't tell the mrs how much it cost, just how much I 'saved' hahaha

edit: I think the T100 looks like a great deal though for the money

a friend from another forum is selling his t300 gte wheel for 55€! good deal!? im not in need for another wheel cause me t300 rs is fresh (like 4 weeks old).

Looking at getting a wheel soon..Seen the T300 Gte Ferrari for approx £230 but the T300 rs is always +£50-80 more is this just because it has official PS4 buttons not Ferrari style buttons? I think I prefer the Ferrari logo. Has anyone gone for the Ferrari gte one instead or knows the difference that I will notice? I have watched a few videos on each but still not sure why people go for the RS which seems popular (Had a logitech set up a while ago:ill:-dusty in loft)

Looking at getting a wheel soon..Seen the T300 Gte Ferrari for approx £230 but the T300 rs is always +£50-80 more is this just because it has official PS4 buttons not Ferrari style buttons? I think I prefer the Ferrari logo. Has anyone gone for the Ferrari gte one instead or knows the difference that I will notice? I have watched a few videos on each but still not sure why people go for the RS which seems popular (Had a logitech set up a while ago:ill:-dusty in loft)
i went for the rs wheel because of the ps buttons! it looks more clean or professional too, imo. sure the gte buttons are more like gt racing style... but i plan to get a wheel collection in the future anyway. f1 wheel is coming pretty sure.

btw: is there any ferrari in pcars!? ;) then i go rather with the ps logo than a manufacturer logo!

Last edited:

I bought a T300 gte about 2 weeks ago for PS4 , I was initially looking at the RS but having seen the GTE I prefer the buttons as it looks more like a real wheel . I understand the only difference is the buttons on the RS but the GTE has mappable buttons so instead of hitting the square button for lights I'll be hitting the button that says lights and wipers etc

Latest Posts

Back