PSC: Weekly PSC Week 33

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 87 comments
Originally posted by Jpec07
attachment.php

My first edition, much more to come...

those fog lamps look good dude.

Cano

and the one without headlamps also looks good, makes me doubt about what to do... something like THAT or what I had planned for this thing in the first place....

Thanx, Hanker! Unfortunately there is no tutorials for this. I spent a few hours looking for pics of rusty wrecks and then it's a mix of cut and paste (40+layers), colour-matching and airbrush. The smashed windows is also basicly a cut and paste.

David

It looks really good GTJ, and this R35 is such a bad example of a skyline that it probably will be left in a forest for 40 years... at least :D

Heres mine, im not really sure i like the colors that much, but it will have to do!

Attachments

• week-33.jpg
    week-33.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 282
Good idea, bad execution... Odd thing is, i get an error message, but my post still goes through.

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 276
Originally posted by halfracedrift
ykno... now that I look at my entry.. It kinda looks like the Dodge GTS-R Concept Race Car from GT3... *If it was longer*, don't you think?
i think that was ur idea... :odd:

my R-35

Changes:

R-34 Headlights
Lowerd
Filled in Grill and side lights

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 279
Thnx Don and Bondy.. It turned out a bit better than I expected.. Mabye the wreck-style will return in some other chop?

Hanker, The front looks good. 👍

Originally posted by hanker
Punk thats awesome!! Why is it "bad exucution", i like it!

I don't know, i think it looks like crap. The stickers don't look there at all, etc... I'm not satisfied, but i don't feel like restarting.

Originally posted by GTJugend
This is what the GTR will look when someone drags it out of a forest after sleeping there for 40 years...

OH MY GOD. you irrevocably have my vote. impressive. and OF COURSE WE ALL WANT THE LINK TO THE TUTORIAL WHERE YOU LEARNED HOW TO DO THAT... and if it wasnt a tutorial... THEN OF COURSE WE ALL WANT YOU TO WRITE A TUTORIAL TO TEACH US HOW TO DO THAT!!!

impressive, VERY impressive man.

Cano

Originally posted by Cano
OH MY GOD. you irrevocably have my vote. impressive. and OF COURSE WE ALL WANT THE LINK TO THE TUTORIAL WHERE YOU LEARNED HOW TO DO THAT... and if it wasnt a tutorial... THEN OF COURSE WE ALL WANT YOU TO WRITE A TUTORIAL TO TEACH US HOW TO DO THAT!!!

impressive, VERY impressive man.

Cano

Appearently it was all done by copy and paste, he had to find all the pics of old beaters first, your right it is very impressive!

Back