PSC: Weekly PSC Week 48!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 112 comments
oki here is my final didnt do much cuz im to bizzy on battling Jepec07

hehe well here it is plz comment :D

im not happy with it but i got emty of ideas sry :P

hhhhmmmmmmm..............
after much concideration i have decided to let u go through with ur propersition.
if u win however i will be flaming mad!!!!!!! :D

Hello hello
minorke here and his FINAL ENTRY
291103-gtp48 minorke.jpg

the military box is cool!!!
and glacius, wtf is that? :odd:
minorke's good too, but there are details that I would get off...

Cano

been a good, imaginative week, provoked by the weird car we had, wich led most of the entries to be more than a "wheels-bodykit-wing-done" aproach, as in EVERY other week (some people cant simply walk away from that, I know...) . we need more weird cars, punk rock.

Originally posted by Cano
the military box is cool!!!
and glacius, wtf is that? :odd:
minorke's good too, but there are details that I would get off...

Cano

been a good, imaginative week, provoked by the weird car we had, wich led most of the entries to be more than a "wheels-bodykit-wing-done" aproach, as in EVERY other week (some people cant simply walk away from that, I know...) . we need more weird cars, punk rock.

I agree that the choise of car has great impact of the outcome, Although I think that they don't have to be weird, it is enough if it isn't rice-material. Something from the 70:s?

oki sry guys im making an update on my car its comming uo shortly ;) stay tuned . I promise it will BLOW ur MIND hhaha :P

Originally posted by minorke
Hello hello
minorke here and his FINAL ENTRY
291103-gtp48 minorke.jpg

looking through the threads in this page i have noticed that u use the same parts for almost every chop u do.........is this a trademark or something?

Meh. Doing something original proved to be difficult... So i just threw as much random crap as i could...

Attachments

• bbx.jpg
    bbx.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 209
Originally posted by Craze-Chopper
looking through the threads in this page i have noticed that u use the same parts for almost every chop u do.........is this a trademark or something?

I have a few pictures of cars on my pc so i go to look there and take the best used parts of it for my shop thats all;)

Hmm, some 'chops aren't showing... uploadit.org is having trouble, i think.

Originally posted by Craze-Chopper
thats not like u pr!

and Im glad about it. IMPRESSIVE punk rock!!! it looks really coherent and real. the design flows like it was there all the time. not "random crap" man, the design is really excelent. it looks real. Hell, I even downloaded it!!! you should do this more often (read always) man. you are one of the few here that can really do it (:

Cano

of course you have my vote.

Back