PSC: Weekly PSC Week 48!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 112 comments
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!:eek:

WOA.THATS.FREAKIN.AWSOME.CANO:eek: :eek: :eek:
NICE...i.dont.think.im.gonna.be.in.this.one.cuz.me.and.Jpec07.are.battling.so.i.dont.know.if.there.is.time...maybe....:P

Originally posted by PunkRock
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!:eek:

aHAhaHAHhah :lol: you really made me laugh man!!!! thank you :D and you Glacius. hey, I hope you do join this one man. get some free time, dang it! do as me... its 2 AM here and tomorrow I have school, at 7 AM :D

Cano

thank you both.

hey, Im glad to hear that! its always cool to inspire someone, just like, some time ago, people like punk rock and departed member artifice inspired me to do this thing. it feels cool :D

Cano

I have a mad idea coming up.. Hope you don't hate me for it lol... :D As a little hint, it's not going to be a car after I've finished with it..

Nice one Cano, just the sorta thing i'd expect from you! Got to remove the foliage from the window though... But still looks mighty fine

Originally posted by donbenni
Nice one Cano, just the sorta thing i'd expect from you! Got to remove the foliage from the window though... But still looks mighty fine

Hi Stranger. ;)

Originally posted by drifterzzz
hmm here my entry look fugly ...hmmm :irked: :odd:

commrntz wellcome ...;)

never know scion but

toyota bB yess......:D

Nice, alot better than mine. I can see where you tried to splice the background so it doesn't have a big blank mark on it. good job. :D

You know, I started doing what everyone else did before you all did it. Lowered down. New grill. New paint. Everything. Even underglo neons. But when I saw that everyone was doing the same stuff I thought, "THIS FOUL BEAST MUST DIE!"
251103-231103-bbx.jpg

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!
Yeah, this is my FINAL ENTRY, damnit!

Well this is my first ever entry in the Photoshop comps, I wish I had left the original background instead of making it white but I guess I'll learn from my mistakes. I didn't do much but change the wheels and color of the car, I also tinted the window; anyways here it is. Comments appreciated, as I need all the info I can get on this stuff.

I'm speechless.

couldnt have said it better down to the last "a".

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Let's try it now.
Final Entry
EDIT: Finally after resizing so much!
251103-Scion bbx.psd.jpg
:irked:

its fine for a first try man. now you should go and play maybe with stamping some other fascia/bumper into he car, its the next logical step I think. next maybe playing with some proportions... and on and on... but it looks nice.
and looking at the img tag on yer pic, I know why your image had to be this little. you just typed ".jpg: over your ".psd" file. wrong. you have to go to save for web and save your file as a .jpg from there, because if you just retype the .psd file you'll end up with a 3 mb .jpg.

Cano

Originally posted by Glacius
oki,here,.is,a,preview,of.my.chop...comments.are.welcome:D

i.have´made.wider.arches.and.lower.the.roof.../changed.the.roof.and.i.shortened.the.car..:)

251103-Comp482.jpg

:eek: The 2005 Honda Civic CRX Concept!!!! :odd: :lol:

Back