PSC: Weekly PSC Week 48!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 112 comments
i thought mine WAS crazy.. lol,

scionugly.jpg

can you tell me what exactly you modified on that tractor. Aside form the headlights and grill...is that the only thing? That sort of ends up being like that guy that took the rims of the pic and put them on the 2f2f clipse.

Originally posted by 360rider
can you tell me what exactly you modified on that tractor. Aside form the headlights and grill...is that the only thing? That sort of ends up being like that guy that took the rims of the pic and put them on the 2f2f clipse.
I didn't much modify the tractor, but i did modify the car quite a lot... :odd:
All parts that are colored to match the cars color are either from the car or airbrushed...

hey glac- with all that white.. u mind cropping it? so it doesn't kill us 56k-ers... lol

Things are looking pretty nice so far... 👍

It's already Thursday, and i haven't started yet!

PR, um I can't believe how strong these Photoshop Competitions are, its in its 40th week already.

I hope for the new years competition we have some awesome cars to do! Oh and good luck to everyone, especially the tractor alot of airbrushing there!

hahaha, oh ****!!! the tractor is weird, but the sound machine really (and literally) speacks. way to go people, originality rules. now, if all of you were this original in ALL the comps... :irked:

Cano

dood- u mind if i do a rip? like do basically the same thing, but not the same way.. ?

Back