PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
TeazR- u didn't change the car, u changed the boat, and took the cockpit from the car and put it on the boat.. thats the cheap way to do it imo.. but whatever floats yer boat (no pun intended)

Originally posted by suzq044
TeazR- u didn't change the car, u changed the boat, and took the cockpit from the car and put it on the boat.. thats the cheap way to do it imo.. but whatever floats yer boat (no pun intended)
Glacius did the same thing for week 51.

Slick.. ur roofline looked too bubbly to me, so i fixed it.. use it if u like, i dun care :D

edit: i can't find where the delete is.. so i just removed the pic:(

Monster--
yes i know, but it takes more skill to use as little as possible from the out-side world ;) ya kno?

here's ur engine fix chaser.. hope it looks right to u :D

edit: removed image, due to inability to delete message :(

PS: how many litres is that engine? lol

Originally posted by suzq044
Slick.. ur roofline looked too bubbly to me, so i fixed it.. use it if u like, i dun care :D

Roofix.jpg
I think that looks better, but that would be sort of unfair. Thanks for the thought any way. :)

Thanks for the advice there, Susq. Sometimes it helps to have another persons viewpoint. :)

EDIT: You can take the picture off now, to save loading time for the page.

MyFINAL ENTRY. I wonder how many times I'm going to say that. Comments from anyone to make it better. Thanks susq044 for your feedback.:)

Take a little off the surface area on the endplate of the rear spoiler, the perspective is a little dodgy ;)

Originally posted by Slick6
Are you talking just about the spoiler or the whole car?
He means the spoiler, if you take just a little off, it will make the spoiler look like it has more depth. So that it looks like it's pointing at the same angle as the car.

I reloaded the picture, I took a little off the spoiler. As for the wheels I had already compressed all the layers together so there's not much I can do there.

chaser: very cool! now that looks good. I like the megaphone pipes and the moon tank on the front. now THAT is a hardcore hot rod. the kidney bean wheels look nice too. as for the question of how much liters that beast has, well, the engine is a 454, so initially it would be about 7.something... but you never ca be sure... stroing is really, really easy :D

Cano

and slick 6, I like the more bubblish top in your chop thatn the slanter, lower top. it looks more like a race car.

I like the bubbly look too. But that's one person. The majority likes this better. As much as I'd like your vote I'd rather have the majority votes. Even if I never win, I'll still have fun and keep trying to satisfy as many people as possible.

Originally posted by 360rider
OH the humanity. How could you kill the car like that. Although, some are very well done. The boat definitely has one of my votes.

aah, some entries are far better than the real car, dude. :P

Originally posted by Cano
aah, some entries are far better than the real car, dude. :P

Cano, have you done any more to your entry? I was hoping that you would.

as for the question of how much liters that beast has, well, the engine is a 454, so initially it would be about 7.something... but you never ca be sure... stroing is really, really easy

Cano: i was being a smartass, because that engine would seriously outweigh the car right there. lol

Back