PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
Yeah, it's a bit out of proportion right now... But that'll get worked out, hopefully.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Cano, have you done any more to your entry? I was hoping that you would.

sadly, not. I skipped one step: making the front wider. it looks weird -__- but now there is nothing I can do about it, I already tried. it should have been done in the first place, not when all the parts are clobbed there. but I like it very much the way it came out. I added the gas cap... that counts? :rolleyes: oh, and if you are talking about the windows... NO!!! im LAZZZZYYYY!!! >.<

punk rock, the nose on yer chop is LOOOOOOOOOOOONG :odd: but its nice in concept.

I was very dissapointed at my first entry, when I realized I still have all week to finish it. So I decided to start over using my last entry, I tried airbrushing the body, and am going to add donar parts from other cars to fill in most of it. (Or somethin') Anyway here it is (not completed, in fact just started 25 minutes ago). Tell me if I should continue with this project or just leave the other one as is.

Oh and the donor top was a GT40 if you couldn't guess. I like the color too.
Edit: I'm going to sleep even though I'm wide awake, I'll check back here tommorrow for any comments.

i hope i'm not bugging anyone by doing these.. cause i'm just bored off my a$$.. nothing to do today... anyways.. FERRARI SPENZO.. :D

*removed to get rid of further confusion... ;)

i'm just messing w/ all the chops on here that i find interesting, i hope that doesn't bother anyone? cause i will remove the images if they are.

yes, i know i made a few mistakes on it.. but i realised it after it was uploaded, so they're fixed now, just 2 lazy to upload :D

311203-281203-modenachop2.jpg

Fixed

Originally posted by K7arkangel
WoW!!! Those are some excellent doctorings of the beautiful 360 Modena. I'm new here, but boy howdy those are sweet.

Glad you like them, K7arkangel. Take a look at the archives to see some more. Will you be joining us?

Nice chop, but you coloured in the headlight too. Other than that though. :)👍

Trying something new for this contest (New to me anyway)

No, not here, next page. :P

Originally posted by TVRKing
Nice chop, but you coloured in the headlight too. Other than that though. :)👍

Trying something new for this contest (New to me anyway)

lmao.. you made it rain on a convertible with its top down.. you're mean! :lol:

Back