PSC: Weekly PSC Week 63

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 165 comments
Originally posted by bigrick
HAHAHAHA McGiver Rules!! lol thats awesome, lol

Noticed that he seems to be naked?

My favourite so far is cano. Badass with a slight HSC feeling at the rear roofline.

Grrrrr... we have the same intercooler... and I don't feel like changing mine again (took me the better part of an hour to find one that fitted correctly!) so hey, looks like we'll have similar parts! :lol:

Mine's pretty ugly... Cano will say it's rice (:P), I'll most likely post it up shortly.

Originally posted by bigrick
wow... the logo looks cooler than the car... although you spelled M-A-Z-D-A wrong in it...

looks good so far

ahahahahha oh ****.. I didnt even realize that, thanks for pointing it out.

got damn keyboard!!!

-PunkRock,
Really? lol took me 3 pages on Google Search lookin for EVO8.. ahh well :lol: can't wait to see this so-called "rice".

Originally posted by epic

-PunkRock,
Really? lol took me 3 pages on Google Search lookin for EVO8.. ahh well :lol: can't wait to see this so-called "rice".

Well, I test fitted about 20 of them before finding the EVO, so that's what took so long...

I wanted to put some stickers on the side, but I couldn't find anything that fitted correctly. Mucho thanks to the BMW M3 CSL for inspiration with the carbon fiber roof... :lol: And yes, that's an RE Amemiya sticker on the windshield. No, they don't have any Atenza/6 parts, but who cares.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 665
Originally posted by PunkRock
Well, I test fitted about 20 of them before finding the EVO, so that's what took so long...

I wanted to put some stickers on the side, but I couldn't find anything that fitted correctly. Mucho thanks to the BMW M3 CSL for inspiration with the carbon fiber roof... :lol: And yes, that's an RE Amemiya sticker on the windshield. No, they don't have any Atenza/6 parts, but who cares.

No rice here. I like it this way. Nice job PR. :D

no rice dude, it looks lemonish bad-ass!! I'd slap one, of course! very cool. love the wheels. Im gonna steal them sometime.

Originally posted by PunkRock

wtf.. how do you do your carbon style so well? that's the one thing I can't do lol

badass entry no doubt fellow gtp-er :P 👍

:lol: I have added a bit of a wide body to mine.. just very little.. it doesn't even look modified..but I tried to make it look like it's extended out just a BIT

Anywho.. this isn't my final entry... still loads to do on it

edit: is it just me, or does every single person think the Evo's spoiler looks damn good on this car? =P

See Post 117

halfracedrift
-nice, front reminds me of an rx8.. you should throw some rx8 lights on there and see how it looks :P ...I think the EVO wing looks bad ass on it too :D

GentleManDriver
-you changed the color? doesn't look like it lol 👍

I fixed mine... now it says MAZDA instead of MAZADA lmao

epic: I know.. I wasn't even aiming for the rx8 look..but it was there.. *shrug* But I really don't want to toss rx8 lights onto it.. don't wanna make it like a clone..

PR...did that front bumper come with the liscence plate? Or did you put it on? If it didn't come with the license plate could you please link me to the original.:D Looks REAL good btw.

Almost done. Comments?

FINAL ENTRY

Most of the stuff is custom made.. Except the spoiler and the rims. The rims are off the RX8- Mazdaspeed concept and the spoiler is off an Evo 8.

Changes:
CF Hood
Darkened headlights (yes, they are, just a little bit)
Removed the grill
Two tone colour scheme
Mirrors (colour)
Slight widebody (Wheel arches redone, changed reflection to show more 'wideness')
Widened Side Skirt (all airbrush)
Made into Coupe

Presenting the all new Mazda6/Atenza racing version. With an updated four wheel drive version producing 300 Turbocharged Horses, this car will sure be known as a modern speedster. Improvements also include extremely lightweight parts used in the engine and body extensively to provide a lightweightbody and quick responsive engine. :lol:

Attachments

• mazda 6 week 63final.jpg
    mazda 6 week 63final.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 276
Yeah. I realized after I submitted it... But lots of cleaning up to do.. Did a bunch of crazy stuff but never pulled it off.. so just... decided to slap a wing on it and the rest is subtle.

Post 117 for Final Entry

Back