PSC: Weekly PSC Week 69!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 115 comments
oh god... what are every one of you still trying to do? this competition has been frankly and absolutely killed by a work in progress. dammit chaser, that is the best chop I have ever seen, period, and it is still not done. I just don't know how you did it (well, I know, but I can't swallow it) but its marvelous. if I can give you my three votes I will. just amazing. I cant wait for what's coming.

Cano

Cano, you can compete right up there with chaser_fan, and everyone. Remember that corvette one? Where you totally reversed the angle of the picture with the orange race car totally based on that corvette?

Hey, thanks for the comments chaps. Really appreciated!

I must say that I like the direction in which Minorkes chops have been going recently. That dune racer is really fun! I'm waiting with baited breath to see what Cano (aka Mr. Muscle) has got for us and after drifterzzz' great Bavarian uber-cabrio last week, I'm also waiting to see if he maintains the good originality for the ol' Rover.

Does anyone else thinks it's better when we all post our WIPs in here?

hahaha, you really expect im gonna be competing against your thing? no way dude, hell, I was thinking about skipping off yesterday when I saw Star's chop, wic frankly looks much as mine would look, just mine would have a Challenger-derived front end and hot rod wheels and that is all. I might do something, maybe a hot rod, but I dont know. but still, dude, you just won a real high place within GTP's "best chops of all time" boards.

Cano

hey dude, get on msn!

Originally posted by chaser_fan

Does anyone else thinks it's better when we all post our WIPs in here?

As long as you get rid of them once you post the final, no problem. 👍

More Work in Progress:
*Removed Picture, Update Below*

New things:

*Rounded top-back corner on the main chop (back of the front door)
*FIxed the "wonky" back wheel on the main
*Added the Original up top
*Added a new chop, a four door 'Subaru Special Edition' truck, accomplished through a lengthened body,
Enhanced with the Subaru blue color, Subaru signature gold rims, and Subaru mirrors.

Well, 2:30am and i'm bored, so I took a good 15 minutes of my time and came up with this. I don't expect to win, I was just bored.:D

Attachments

• bigger.jpg
    bigger.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 317
So far, not bad. But, the opening for the intercooler is straight on one side and curved on the other. And I can see a few white gaps in your blue-ish background.

So, you opted not to go with the original wheels I see, drifterzzz. Oh well, I tried. If you want my honest opinion, lose the mesh and the intercooler and thin the windscreen horizontally a bit, it's too wide.

that is STUNNING MATE :eek: :eek: :eek: I LOVE IT!! ITS AWESOME ...the best chop i have EVER seen ..its soo clean and nice ..and i can go on and on and on :D GREAT job got ALL my votes hehe ;) maybe i will enter this :)

Originally posted by Glacius
that is STUNNING MATE :eek: :eek: :eek: I LOVE IT!! ITS AWESOME ...the best chop i have EVER seen ..its soo clean and nice ..and i can go on and on and on :D GREAT job got ALL my votes hehe ;) maybe i will enter this :)

Hooray! Thanks a lot, Gla. That's praise indeed from the GTP chopping don! Look forward to seeing what you bring to the party...

Chaser

Though I doubt I'll even get near to Chaser Fans chop, here is my FINAL ENTRY for now.

hoggar_05_copy2.jpg

I know it sucks a bit, but I'm getting tired now, and I haven't got the heart to finish it ATM.

That's it! chaser_fan, you made me leave this comp out! *lol*
This must of been one of the sickest things, I've seen in my whole life done to a car in photoshop. I'm sooo in love with it.

Originally posted by Cano
oh god... what are every one of you still trying to do? this competition has been frankly and absolutely killed by a work in progress. dammit chaser, that is the best chop I have ever seen, period, and it is still not done. I just don't know how you did it (well, I know, but I can't swallow it) but its marvelous. if I can give you my three votes I will. just amazing. I cant wait for what's coming.

Cano

He's seen it

Back