PSC: Weekly PSC Week 69!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 115 comments
Final Entry...

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 232
amazing chaser. well, from the preview we all knew you'd win. but then again I have a complain about your car man, the side glass looks REAL, REAL fake. I think it looked better in the preview. its too light and sans so much detail. if you could work that out a little it would be the perfect chop. and I mean PERFECT (well, that, and maybe how about making the circles in the headlights stand vertically? I think THAT would help a lot too. try it)

Cano

Originally posted by Cano
amazing chaser. well, from the preview we all knew you'd win. but then again I have a complain about your car man, the side glass looks REAL, REAL fake. I think it looked better in the preview. its too light and sans so much detail.

Cano

I agree, the glass and some other parts look vectored...are they? but it's still the best out there!!

Chaser your chop is nice very nice, but wath cano said i am agree with it.
I have olso an other little detail the front window is not exactly in the middle the difference is to great wen you look at right side of the car there is a small front wing and on the left side youve got large front wing,but wath you made of it i can't make it like that.
You have my vote olso btw great work

Thanks for the advice again chaps. Cano, I hope the windows look better now. Minorke, I'm aware of the problem that you pointed out, but the cockpit is positioned that way for the benefit of the driver (actually, it isn't, but I'm too damned lazy to change it. Sshhh!)

FINAL ENTRY

chaser_fan_range_rover_v2.jpg

~Chaser: You win!
~Driferzzz: good Chop, smooth convertible
~Elcamino: Good Idea, Could use some smooting and stuff
~sUn: Could Use some work but not too bad
~TVR: So whats up with the weird shadow on the back fender? i like the way you did it behind the front fender, but that back one looks weird, and the windshield wiper streaks could use some work
~Omicron: Nice 15 minute chop, stil more than i can do in 15 minutes, just that the chassis is a little crooked on the wheels is the only thing wrong
~Skip: NIce Chopped Look, i would defenitllty drive that.
~Minorke: Nice Chop Everything looks good except the cap on the back of the truck, that looks a little to airbrushed if you knwo what i mean.
~Eddie: nice smooth conversion, looks flawless to me
~.Star> Still dont liek yours, all you did was take a few rover parts and put them on an acura, i could do that in five minutes.
~donbenni: Nice Job, your right the extra two doors are pointless but hey, id still drive that, i like the orange fadey paint thing too

WOW 12 entries and its only wednesday... cool! good job everyone

*lol*
~.Star> Still dont liek yours, all you did was take a few rover parts and put them on an acura, i could do that in five minutes.

Let me see that.

Oh and did I mention, that you did the exact same mistake like sUn, when you tried to fit thos bigass rearwheels below the Nissan 300 ZX? It's one thing to say that you don't like someone's chops, but it's another thing to say, you could do better, when you can't.

No offence, though...

Hey what do you think I would need to make my range rover's hydraulics look realy, i dont want a balck space between the tire and the body what kind of springs can i add?

EDIT: I can see someone else kind of tried, ut I thought of this on Monday so im not going to give up this idea, i already know what i want to do but i dont know how to make the front and the back tilt and the high positions look good, what do i need to add?

they look real better now dude, but I think some transparency would aid. seeing the seats or some elemnts o the interior trough the side windows would finish it up absolutely.

Cano

and how about you going online in msn?

This is probably not going to be to most peoples tastes, but I always wondered how a Range Rover ute would look like.

Attachments

• rangerover.jpg
    rangerover.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 280
halfrace, where's the Range Rover dude? O_o

OK, if you want to see what all the fuzz is about, go check bellow.

Cano

Sweet! + Vote

A little messy, and the front left wheel looks too close to the car compared to the front right... BUT nice none the less :)

Whoah! Bring it on, Mr. C! Your 'rod versus my supercar, on the strip...now!

The Range Rover? Uh... All I did was swap an Evo 8 front end onto it... RX8 wing... the rest is all done by hand... it's... uhm.... .. The Range Rover didn't exactly suit my tastes.. there! :D

@Cano: Nice one, but the shadow on your car looks just too real... ;) Fix that, make the roof a little bit more smooth (looks pretty edgy) and it will kick some butts!

EDIT: The rear wheel looks unrealistic, too. It just disappears somehow. I know, you can do better! =)

Back