PSC: Weekly PSC Week 69!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 115 comments
Whoa, Cano, you did it again. With a tad more work to fix the little things, it'd be even more insane. :eek:

haha, thanks for all the comments. yeah, I know it's very rough, but come on, it was 3 AM, had to wake up at 5, and my mom spotted me XD so it was no good. I'll take it down and rework it, add some details, and fix the roughness. (where are the holes in the front left rim? where are the mirrors?a large list of etcs). I just wanted to show it.

Cano

oh, and maccie's, your's is very cool!! I love station wagons. a vote (:

well, anyway, here is mine. had to do something really weird to barely be a competitor here, so I present you this turbo (see the hole in the grille?), small-block powered (Rover owns the GEN II chevy small block castings you know) little street rod. I wanted to give it a "concept" feeling, so I let many of the Range Rover's modern details untouched. I also made it that little on purpose. imagine the handling. ALL of it comes from the range rover or is custom made, except from the wheels and tires, wich come, the tires, from a T bucket, and the wheels from an AC Zchnitzer BMW. oh, the exhaust also comes from the model T.
EDIT: fixed a lot of the smudgey, rough mistakes it had, made it a tad longer, added a taillamp, the recessed hood logo (check out that detail, I really liked it), moved the wheel further from the car, added the holes to the wheel that didn't have... the stuff. And of course, I followed suit on Chaser's advertisement campaign. well, they need some action after all, no? :D

here:

Attachments

• fakerod.jpg
    fakerod.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 240
Originally posted by Cano
well, anyway, here is mine. had to do something really weird to barely be a competitor here, so I present you this turbo (see the hole in the grille?), small-block powered (Rover owns the GEN II chevy small block castings you know) little street rod. I wanted to give it a "concept" feeling, so I let many of the Range Rover's modern details untouched. I also made it that little on purpose. imagine the handling. ALL of it comes from the range rover or is custom made, except from the wheels and tires, wich come, the tires, from a T bucket, and the wheels from an AC Zchnitzer BMW. oh, the exhaust also comes from the model T.
EDIT: fixed a lot of the smudgey, rough mistakes it had, made it a tad longer, added a taillamp, the recessed hood logo (check out that detail, I really liked it), moved the wheel further from the car, added the holes to the wheel that didn't have... the stuff. And of course, I followed suit on Chaser's advertisement campaign. well, they need some action after all, no? :D

here:

Oh I am loving that! :eek:👍

neither I but it's cool. I like the design but for one part, it is too thick, talking about the body, it looks like the car has been severely sectioned (cut away a part from the middle of the body, then rewelded the two remaining parts together, this in real life). it looks a bit desproportionate. if you fixed that and gave the pillars a little more volume, that would be my vote.

Cano

Hmm...Cano's right. Also if you were to flip the momo signs on the seats and the lisence plate. And, the support for the spoiler seems too flimsy.

Hmm... I don't understand what Cano's talking about.. But anyway... Hey, if Cano likes it, there MUST be something half decent about it right? :D

The Rover's there alright. Midsection and rear is the Rover, distorted in a few ways. The front is the lancer evo7, and the top is all custom.

360rider: The MoMo and license plate is already in the right direction..:odd:

i was bored so i whipped somethin up. I believe it is the best quality of all the ones ive made. Final Entry

EDIT: changed color

landrover-bmw.jpg

I've come to a decision... I don't feel like getting the polls up at midnight on Saturdays.

So, instead, I'll post the polls a few minutes before posting the new contests, on Sunday afternoons (most likely around 3 or 4 PM ET)

Hope you guys are okay with that?

Well, my gf wanted to try out photoshop, and with a few "expert" advices, she made this...

Poll coming up shortly.

Attachments

• rangerover.jpg
    rangerover.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 174
Back