PSN Back on May 3rd, 2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADR_XCLUTCH
  • 9 comments
  • 5,610 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
71
Messages
ADR_XCLUTCH
Sony expects to have servers up and running by May 3rd, 2011. This outage should end by Tuesday May 3rd. Great! Now we can get back to the seasonal events! Thank you SCEA.

ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1164641p1.html
 
Last edited:
Sony expects to have servers up and running by May 3rd, 2011. This outage should end by Tuesday May 3rd. Great! Now we can get back to the seasonal events! Thank you SCEA.

This is just another opinion. They expected Playstation Network to come back up just a few days ago, and they said they "expect" it to come back for that past date, but it didn't.
 
Frankly, I've got more important things to worry about in regards to the issue than whether or not I can play games online.
 
Finally, light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Frankly, I've got more important things to worry about in regards to the issue than whether or not I can play games online.

Like... post about how much you don't care?
 
This isnt the only source I got this information from. If you type in "PSN back up on May 3rd" you will find alot more sources that supports this claim and Sony did say that it is expected to be up by May 3rd. Although this isnt a full confirmation, we can estimate that if the PSN is not up by May 3rd, then it should be up by next week. Regardless, this outage is almost over thanks to Sony's none stop repair. Thank you Sony.
 
Like... post about how much you don't care?
You missed the part where I said "in regards to this issue". Meaning I'm more concerned with my stolen credit card and password information than I am about getting tomorrow's paint chips.
 
Let's just hope they didn't ask PD to estimate the date or 5/3/11 might turn out to 11/20/13

:)
 
Imagine an update aswell? Only in a perfect world..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back