Puma gloves and shoes

• Thread starter Tagechu
  • 6 comments
Norway
Norway
Hello. Does anyone knows a good website where I can buy Puma gloves and shoes. I want Puma, I like them in game. My alcantara wheel gives me blisters.
The sites ones Ive found is wrong size or out of stock.

I live in Europe, Norway.

Actually they don’t sell the motorsport stuff on that website... Just the branded crap for BMW, Ferrari etc...

It's not necessarily for the "branded crap" there, it's for the option to contact their service department. I'm pretty sure they'll guide you to whatever "motorsport stuff" you desire.

Hello Tage,

Thank you for your email and your interest in PUMA.

Regarding your request, we constantly offer new trends and collections. Therefore, if you are not able to find the most suitable PUMA style for you on our website at the moment, we can advise you to go to one of our official store and ask them if there is a similar model to the one you are looking for.

Also, you can always subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest news, apart from a 15% discount voucher.

Furthermore, we recommend you to check our partners's websites, Amazon and Zalando. They might have your desired PUMA style.

If you need further help, please reach out to us. We are happy to help.

Best regards,

Mauro Bonino
PUMA Online Shop
service@puma.com
PUMA Way 1 | 91074 Herzogenaurach
www.puma.com

bUp01ICkbmQ6v2-9V0Idf6mp5hvW4UlBeTURhbRBArNkBaX-Hl-avQlyqDD-K5A202Y=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
I didn't expect that honestly. So what works for me almost every time obviously doesn't work here and I want to kind of apologise for underestimating the issue.

A quick google search gave me one single lonely model of shoes - that's not exactly satisfying, right ? :irked: ...
I then called Berlin for you but that guy didn't know any better than Mr. Bonino. After three minutes he started to struggle heavily and after five he asked me to contact my local motorsport dealer :odd: !

Thankfully I only wear socks :lol: ...

GL for your search @Tagechu !

Back