PURE | CALM - Hey, it's mixed class Le Mans endurance racing.

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,128 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez

calm-page-header2.png

R1---separator-bar.png

R2-6-nextrace-spa-2.png

R3-1-blank-1.png
img.php
R3-3-blank-2.png
img.php

R4-1-featarticlesheader.png
r4-2-rolexbottom.png

R5-3-latestresults12.png

R6-newsheaderandlatestresults2.png

R7-2-latestresults3.png

R8-2-latestresults.png

R9-2-latestresults5.png

R10-2-latestresults5.png

R11-2-latestresultsgte1.png

R12-2-latestresultsgte2.png

R13-2-latestresultsgte3.png

R14-2-latestresultsgte4.png

R15-2-latestrestulsgte5.png

blank-article-box.png
R16-2-latestresultsgte6.png

blank-article-box.png
R17-2-latestresultsgte7.png

blank-article-box.png
R18-2-latestresultsgte8.png

blank-article-box.png

R1---separator-bar.png

Original poster art drawn by David Rivera:
http://www.davidriveraonline.com/index.php?categoryid=4

iM4HgaR41v6gt.png

Last edited:
Signed up. :)

Just a heads up though, this is assuming I will be around for most of the races. I'm planning on heading to Utah for my CDL in at least a couple months, so I'm free until then.

Oh, and I'm going to just stop running series right now cause you guys just do it better. :D

Wow that makes me really happy, didn't know if you'd want a drive, so awesome! and no problem with the work schedule 👍

btw guys, car selection's going to be a whole 'nother matter. I'm going to PM every one after that side of the interface on the web site's up and running by Monday hopefully.

Signed up. Very cool Eddie.👍 Unfortunately I will miss the 3 Heures du Mans as I will be in Germany but this sounds awesome.

Np, thanks for signing up.

Btw, notice the countdown timer actually works xD

Signed up.

This is a nice piece of work, you have done there, awsome Wardez. It sure was worth waiting for 👍

I'm in with the LMP class (although I prefer them with a little more juice)! Going to miss my favorite track (Nurb GP/F), but still going to be awesome.

I assume the buttons you can click on will actually go to a page too instead of linking to where they are hosted? :P

Hmm, the only nav buttons that aren't up yet should only be championship and teams

Two words: I'm in. Signed up for the GTE class, now I just need to figure out what car I want to drive. :lol:

Thanks a lot guys, let's make this a great one 👍 👍

Just got back from watching The Avengers and feel like epic teamwork xD

Ugh! why are all the good series run in the midde of the afternoon on Sundays?!! So want to join but NASCAR come first for me.

Wow, lots of weight on the LMPs. Hope it doesn't give them a disadvantage to the audi in terms of tire wear because of it.

Testing goes on, it's tough, but the wear seems to be pretty even, I'd be happy to get some results back from people. Funny you say that 'cause I was gonna test for that very thing tonight.

Wardez
Testing goes on, it's tough, but the wear seems to be pretty even, I'd be happy to get some results back from people. Funny you say that 'cause I was gonna test for that very thing tonight.

Yeah true forgot it's the horrid r10, lol

Which Fuji layout will be used? I'm hoping for Fuji F.

I just cliked on "quote" of the post #1. And...omg...lol. It looks like he OP of WSGTC 3 ;) Great job Eddie 👍

Which Fuji layout will be used? I'm hoping for Fuji F.

F, we'll need the extra passing spot with the straight being there and all.

Gonna be exciting to see WEC there in real life later this year.

Official stream and timing for the currently running Spa race:
http://live.fiawec.com/

Last edited:
Back