PURE | Chevy Camaro Cup | Series Champion: Dr_Watson

• Thread starter Müle
  • 622 comments

What track for round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr_Watson
I might get some practice in between GTA rounds... but not during. ;)

LoL streaming here too. My youngest the GT5 geek and myself are watching too.

So cool to be able to watch this unfold. I'd payed for it. LoL but free is better. Premium money doing work.

Pratice room open : 1472 6681 3630 4565 5753

edit : closed, really nice session, sounds great for tonight

Last edited:
That room appears to be dead now... guess I'll start a new one:

1472-6399-8580-0417-5868

That room appears to be dead now... guess I'll start a new one:

1472-6399-8580-0417-5868

Made some adjustments to my wheel rig. Probably won't make me any faster but it sure feels different.

Will be in shortly for practice of still open.

Got d/ced. That was interesting. Doc was heading up to turn 6 and slid off to the right then just crabbed over to the left then I got the bad news.

Pretty bad thunderstorm going on right now. Gonna try to wait until it passes.

^Same. A big storm has been on the outskirts of my town, not sure if it's passed or is coming back for seconds.

1472 - 4711 - 0038 - 4895 - 6305
Open 'till Mule's official room is open.

Race room open:

1472-6118-4216-8215-7815

Quali starts in 30 minutes

Sorry, but I can't run in this series, it's just not at a good time slot that I can make without missing half the race. Good luck all.

carracerptp
Sorry, but I can't run in this series, it's just not at a good time slot that I can make without missing half the race. Good luck all.

The race would have been over a long time ago if it wasn't for that stupid tire noise glitch.

My race was a complete disaster right from the start.

Good battles for 2nd and 5th with less than 10 laps left.

Last edited:
Dr_Watson
Sorry to hear that.

Agree.

Had a good race. Got the tire noise bug and bailed before Steve got my time. So back of the pack I go. Starting 12th and a odd start up front left me with a rather large gap off the leaders. Then a wreck out first turn held a few up some. (Maybe restart if any wrecks on first lap)First few laps I really wasn't into it. Caught me a groove and started closing ground on people. That continued as I made my way to the top 5. Tim had a bit of bad luck and then poor Travis DC'd. So I'm sitting third. Went for the one stop. About lap 17 I was wondering of it was a mistake. Kept the car straight and just ran on out to finish third. Top two were pretty fast. I'd like to started lil more relevant to my time. Lesson learned. LoL

Thank you Mule for hosting. Thank you racers for showing. Made for a great day of racing. Hope you guys had some great battles for position.

Yeah, we definitely should have restarted, it had gotten late and it appeared the field outside of Litchi and myself had a decent start, so I figured it was "good nuff".

I'm sure we'll get a better start next Sunday, Litchi and I ended very close, and the Camaro is still amazazing to drive.

Next time, if you notice you loose tire noise, just leave and come back during quali. then we wot bother resetting the track after quali either.

MÜLE_9242
Next time, if you notice you loose tire noise, just leave and come back during quali. then we wot bother resetting the track after quali either.

LoL not sure how I missed it during qualifying. Something felt off. Then it hit me. You have no tire noise.

outlaw4rc
Not sure I'll be joining, but I did spec out the Camaro to feel it out.

Come on man, get in here! I still suck but this is one of my favorite cars. And such a change of engine sound from the other series that I turn my stereo up way high just to feel it rumble and howl. Annoys the wife some I'm sure, but she did, after all, buy all the stuff so I could play.

Come on man, get in here! I still suck but this is one of my favorite cars. And such a change of engine sound from the other series that I turn my stereo up way high just to feel it rumble and howl. Annoys the wife some I'm sure, but she did, after all, buy all the stuff so I could play.
It's more about my lousy internet connection than anything else. It's been dicey all through the Academy pre-races.

I did run a few laps at Laguna Seca without breaking it in. Was about a second off the pole time, and my setup was way too free, but that engine note... :dopey:

outlaw4rc
It's more about my lousy internet connection than anything else. It's been dicey all through the Academy pre-races.

I did run a few laps at Laguna Seca without breaking it in. Was about a second off the pole time, and my setup was way too free, but that engine note... :dopey:

Stupid ISPs anyway. :(
DSL, CABLE?

Should be on and practicing in about an hour at Tsukuba if anyone is interested. It'll be interesting to find out if and how much the final gear needs to be shortened for this track.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back