RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,316 views
I'll be on in a hour or so just practicing for the GTP race, you competing Andrew??
 
Sure, in a job you can "work less hours" as you wish :rolleyes:

Buck laying in is pretty low on her part. People have lives outside GTP. I think @Gedi69 saying he's out is pretty much all the confirmation you need.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a toad.

Oh here he is, gtplanets mr know it all :rolleyes: This guy will message anything just to get his post count up

Anyway a message to those who actually take part in itcc... anyone for practice later on ? ?
 
Gee, bucks changed from England to Bethlehem to Kibawe:crazy:

I am a nomad :) Got bored of bethlehem very quiet there after christmas so now on to the phillipines where i will run for president 👍
 
Never heard of either of them. :p

One was a swiveled eyed lunatic who wandered around nazareth claiming to be the son of god and the other is ' pacman ' :)
 
Last edited:
Something very special will be posted here very soon.... ;)
 
I'm ending this here.


To continue on:


Toad & Toadess Racing is back - and they're here to stay. A little persuasion from Bridgestone, perhaps?

 
Well
Tenner on Geds and Buck?
They split up, because GED left for (much more important) work... Last I was aware, Buck and I were working on a merge... So I'm clueless...
 
Back