RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,308 views
I see this thread has become a stop on the banter bus route.

I won't be racing when ToCA has a race on the same day.
 
What? Am I missing something?

Yes, actually.


I'm going to stall and delay answering questions I don't want to answer. This has been discussed in private messages. Everything that I'm being so tight-lipped about is something that I'm not going to tell anyone about. Hush, nas. :) Secrets are secrets, awaiting their time to be revealed.

@LancerEvo7, it's fine. But, no, not really a banter bus thread, it's mainly just that there's not really much to discuss, but nascarfan1400 is making things to discuss that are kinda secret for now. :)

If people want to know something that I don't post publicly in the thread, best option is always to start a conversation with me. I'm not trying to avoid answering people to be a jerk, but rather just to keep things quiet, as relevant to other things that should be kept quiet...



But, for those of you who haven't yet, the deadline for official team stuff is looming - if you're late, you will lose points (team points, not driver points) for Saturday's race. Please post the following:


-team members
-team picture (both cars)
-team name
 
So is buck hosting on Saturday then?

Ah, crap, we haven't discussed who's hosting. I don't think Gedi is, but hopefully someone can who has a neutral (not anti-nas or anti-sig or even anti-shoe) connection can host.
 
Andy seems stable now, also when DCs ravaged, Shoe, Blake aswell showed stable connectivity.
 
Rain, Rain
Come and stay
So Audi's win
On Saturday...​
 
We're racing Saturday.... :ouch::ouch::ouch:

:ouch:


Weather announcement: Friday
Race day: Saturday


This time, it will be based on real life conditions, at the circuit, in real life, during the races. I'm not committing to a weather-type because it's likely going to change. Thus, I'm not saying anything about weather until I'm in a more appropriate spot to mention the forecast.
 
:ouch:


Weather announcement: Friday
Race day: Saturday


This time, it will be based on real life conditions, at the circuit, in real life, during the races. I'm not committing to a weather-type because it's likely going to change. Thus, I'm not saying anything about weather until I'm in a more appropriate spot to mention the forecast.
Ahh, wondered if you'd do this, so it will be synced with SSNs irl weather? Cool.
 
Ahh, wondered if you'd do this, so it will be synced with SSNs irl weather? Cool.

Only on occasions. It goes on a case-by-case system... If points championships are on the line, a little bit of every type of weather... (like Season 3 finale)... If it's the first few rounds, real life... Midway through the season, it's normally a randomized scheme that the game decides on.
 
Just checked forecasts, great news, either cloudy or raining all day Saturday at Silvestone!
 
Just checked forecasts, great news, either cloudy or raining all day Saturday at Silvestone!

Too soon, could change. Spa, Silverstone, etc., being in Western Europe, have unpredictable weather.
 
Too soon, could change. Spa, Silverstone, etc., being in Western Europe, have unpredictable weather.
As true as it is, it's saying that it's going to be rainy from now until Sunday, so,fingers crossed for me and buckshot. :D
 
*changes setup*



Nothing to see here, folks. :lol:
Lol quick question...
Will practice sessions be held In irl conditions, or controlled conditions, pretty entertaining for a practice washout, then on race day... it's so sunny! :)
 
Lol quick question...
Will practice sessions be held In irl conditions, or controlled conditions, pretty entertaining for a practice washout, then on raceday it's so sunny! :)

IRL conditions (real life conditions) yes.
 
Well

They split up, because GED left for (much more important) work... Last I was aware, Buck and I were working on a merge... So I'm clueless...

Dont listen to this ged, as soon as your back was turned he was trying to poach me but i stood firm, my loyalties lie with team toad racing. I told him Nascarfan Scuderia Redbull are a poorly funded amatuerish outfit who dont have a car capable of winning the championship why would i join :crazy:
 
Dont listen to this ged, as soon as your back was turned he was trying to poach me but i stood firm, my loyalties lie with team toad racing. I told him Nascarfan Scuderia Redbull are a poorly funded amatuerish outfit who dont have a car capable of winning the championship why would i join :crazy:
Not at all how the convo went, and It was because cc left, GED left, so why not? I was given a formal rejection, and we went on our ways...
 
Back