RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,316 views
Lol.

Any point table updates? :banghead:​

Go do the seasonals. :p Try to beat my Scirocco lap with SRF on. <--- Impossible to beat it with SRF off because I'm cheating.


The points tables will be finished when you beat it.
 
Go do the seasonals. :p Try to beat my Scirocco lap with SRF on. <--- Impossible to beat it with SRF off because I'm cheating.


The points tables will be finished when you beat it.
Any point table update?
 
59.8 in the dry Whats the weather for tomorrow ?
 
59.8 in the dry Whats the weather for tomorrow ?
I predict one car running away with it :p
I know I keep mentioning it but do we have a confirmed host (and backup host?) for tomorrow?
 
Me
gedi

buck?
YaShoe
nas


I'll tell you what I might do... I've found a way to make sure that PS3 takes priority for connection, so I might do that... Maybe I can host.
 
Probably obvious but turning off other connected devices also helps significantly, it's bizarre how we could all connect to you fine last season but not this
 
I have NAT type 2 with wired connection. Fibre optic broadband, don't usually have any issues connecting to people.
 
Who is going to be there tonight? looking forward to it,I am very quick round Silverstone National:sly::sly:👍👍
 
Who is going to be there tonight? looking forward to it,I am very quick round Silverstone National:sly::sly:👍👍
I will be, I'll be on GT in a little while honing in my setup.
 
So far it's 50% chance of rain at 9°C temperature... I'm hoping for rain!
 
Andrew sorry this late, but my team's drivers are Me and Ciro and our team name is ascari autosports, the picture is in one of your psn posts's, sorry for leaving it late, I didn't see the post saying until now.
 
@nascarfan1400, I am rainmaster! My wet lap time was 59.8. I was using a loose setup (oversteer) which helped me to rotate early in the corner in the wet... Worked surprisingly well. I just need to do that in the dry and I'll have a shot today. :sly:

@Turbo_snail, don't worry, you met the deadline by a few hours. :) I saw it already, just haven't had time to update quite yet.
 
@nascarfan1400, I am rainmaster! My wet lap time was 59.8. I was using a loose setup (oversteer) which helped me to rotate early in the corner in the wet... Worked surprisingly well. I just need to do that in the dry and I'll have a shot today. :sly:

@Turbo_snail, don't worry, you met the deadline by a few hours. :) I saw it already, just haven't had time to update quite yet.
I'm guessing that was on inters on a semi-wet track not full wets yeah?
 
Back