RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,316 views
I'm yet to do wet running but I suppose it's feasible as we run on the Hard tyre... Seems abit strange though.
I ran my fastest lap in wet aswell.

I can also confirm there are dry lines in the wet, and the track surface thing is in relativity to the racing line, not the whole track.
 
Ok, just went .2 faster on 12% wet track on hards on my 1st timed lap..... mad
 
How long till lobby open?
 
I should be there tonight, couldn't make last week as I was working at the Autosport International Show.
 
Does anyone know how long till races? GMT..
 
Anybody wanna be my last-minute team mate!?
 
Sorry Nas, allocated. Had it been the S3 instead of S4 then I would have been there.
 
11704335623_397207ceb6_o.jpg


Toad & Toadess Racing
​
The Toads sent ITCC officials a new photo of their team's chosen cars, finalizing their entries. These sharp-looking Audi S4s will compete throughout the full season of ITCC 4.


This pic mel page 26.
 
Can't seem to be break the minute-barrier... Hoping this won't be another 🤬 race for me...

My best atm is around 1:00:077, similar both in the dry and wet.
 
Last edited:
whos dropped from your team then? sure there was 2 of you...
 
Okay, so I got home just now and trying to update the game to 1.03, guess what, the ps3 crashes every single time. May not make it today.

Will not stop trying though. Going for lucky 17th while I type this. Persistent bugger aint I?
 
Not looking good then bud
 
1.75 hours approximately now, until practice. For those who can't wait any longer, surprise spec racing lobby is open now - ID: 1472-4710-9952-5897-7150

👍
 
@caine i only managed to break the 1 minute barrier a few times 👍 so ciro dont worry your times are good :)
 
Still waiting for a guy to come and buy my car. Hopefully he'll be here soon. Do we start in 45 minutes?
 
Back