RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,319 views
I keep getting "Entry refused due to network incompatibility" as soon as I even attempt to connect :nervous:
 
Hey @AonsoFan46, welcome to ITCC 4! :D


Race starts soon, on schedule and everything is working connection wise...


Taking this opportunity to thank @Gravitron for his wonderful help with my connection! :D
 
i'm done with this , totally hacked off with the connection problems
 
Can you please repost link?
1 second...

@buck1, we'll all miss you. We're minimize lag on GT6. It's a new game, so we're going to have small bugs. Even after preseason, we're figuing new things out.


Edit: The DMZ is a "demilitarized zone". Putting your PS3 inside it gives it precedence over the other things (phones, computers) on the network, so that they don't go to war over data that can cause lag, packet loss, and disconnects. Sggers and I only just made the switch, which is why he didn't disconnect once! :D sooo goood to see you again, Sggers!
 
May sound stupid but what is DMZ ? Never heard of it before. Was really enjoying the second race til I d/c by the way.
It's basically closing ports of inactive internet devices so they don't interfere with usage.
 
i'm done with this , totally hacked off with the connection problems
I feel your pain. Even last season, it was always the reverse grid races that got me. Fighting through the pack when people are lagging is hard work. Plus silly attempts at overtaking into corners where you just shouldn't overtake unless you can guarantee to make it stick. I'd hate to see you drop out, you've come on quite a lot recently, and were fast here! What Ciro + Mel said +1!
 
I am so happy with my 2 3rd places cheers @gtpcaine for the setup and being an awesome teammate
 
Good racing guys. Sorry for the lag. It's getting better.
 
I am so happy with my 2 3rd places cheers @gtpcaine for the setup and being an awesome teammate
Your more to thank for the setup than me! I just pushed it that little bit further! Just wish I could have helped you abit more in R2.
 
I was so slow in a straight line. That's where I lost almost all of my time. At least I'll have decent setup for the next round.
 
Edit: The DMZ is a "demilitarized zone". Putting your PS3 inside it gives it precedence over the other things (phones, computers) on the network, so that they don't go to war over data that can cause lag, packet loss, and disconnects. Sggers and I only just made the switch, which is why he didn't disconnect once! :D sooo goood to see you again, Sggers!

That's a good name for it! :lol: Will you really make a video about it? :bowdown:
 
Are there points for pole and fastest lap? I think I might have got both :sly:
What was your time (fastest lap)

Edit: what is the crack with points
 
Are we stuck withe same car or can we change car mid-season ?
 
If everyone who ran a 59.xxx today (in races) could post, I'll check, and there actually are points for fast lap *and* most laps led this season... Each worth an additional 5. :trouble: 2 races, 5 points x 2 opportunities to claim them... 20 points for best/most laps. 👍


Anyways, I am making the video of how to do the DMZ, so I hope everyone can join into the DMZ fun... I'll leave it as a "recommended for enjoyment" rule. You won't have to, if you don't want to, but I recommend it highly. Helped out a lot today - except nas, who has yet to do the DMZ switch.
 
I did in both races Mel, so I'll get points for led laps also :)
 
Ehh, can't remember if I broke or not the minute barrier...
 
I forgot to save the replay from race 1, but Sig got the fastest lap in race 2 with a 59.519 -- the only 1 to get sub 1 min in race 2. Me and gedi got 1'00.0's
 
My Quali time was 59.933 I think
Race 1: 1.00.033 (Gedi was fastest with 59.819 according to replay)
Race 2: 59.673

Really got the setup dialled in for this track, really annoyed with my self for going off on my own in both races, I should of placed higher at this circuit :grumpy:
 
Race one is gedi
Race two is sig for fast laps.
 
What was my fastest from race 1? I know I got under 1 min.
 
I knew I got 59.8 in race 1 and Caine must be right about my race 2 👍
 
Back