RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,319 views
Race 1 update:


  • 5 bonus points to @gtpcaine (most laps = 7 laps led)
  • 5 bonus points to @Gedi69 (fastest lap = 59.819)
Finishing order:

Caine
gedi
dano
boywonder (warning: avoidable contact Lap 2, Turn 2)
MrM
Driverman
Sig
nascarfan1400
alonso_fan46
markl1970
buck1 (DNF)


Points after Race 1:

Caine - 45
Gedi - 43
dano - 36
bw - 34
MrM- 32
DM - 30
Sig - 28
nas - 26
alonso - 24
markl - 22
buck - 20


Closest finish: 0.006 BW and dano :eek: @Turbo_snail, why are you always getting the close finishes?


Edit: I've swapped Trial Mountain for Laguna Seca for Rounds 2 and 3 on schedule... @Turbo_snail's request was to be able to run Trial Mountain... :sly: So he'll have to miss his second favourite track and return for his absolute favourite.
 
Last edited:
Edit: I've swapped Trial Mountain for Laguna Seca for Rounds 2 and 3 on schedule... @Turbo_snail's request was to be able to run Trial Mountain... :sly: So he'll have to miss his second favourite track and return for his absolute favourite.

Oh great, I had just finished building my tune for TM :grumpy:

  • 5 bonus points to @Gedi69 (fastest lap = 58.819)

Not got the replay on me but are you sure it's 58secs? not 59? if it's real wow big kudos to you for speed Gedi:tup:
 
Last edited:
@Siggers are you referring to your pole lap or race 2?
 
Oh great, I had just finished building my tune for TM :grumpy:



Not got the replay on me but are you sure it's 58secs? not 59? if it's real wow big kudos to you for speed Gedi:tup:

Ahhh, it was 59.819 sorry. Also, save your TM tune as Setup sheet B. You'll probably use it in Round 4, too, given that it's at Bathurst...



@Turbo_snail, @gtpcaine, I need to talk to both of you... Someone turned into someone on the straight, and I don't have enough data to prove definitively who it was... But the end result was that BW was sent off track and then - ironically enough - recollected Caine while spinning across track. :dunce:


I just need to know who turned on the straight... :confused:
 
That was the most exiting round yet! There was great racing, crazy passes, and a major crash, which I avoided, go me! :D

Thanks for the amazing race @ITCC_Andrew
 
No problem, I agree that it was fun. I wish I hadn't gotten in too deep into T2 and spun on lap 4 of race 2, but I completely loved the rest of it.


Car was lively today, though... Perhaps a bit too much "personality?" I felt like I was driving a Formula D car all day long. :lol:



Anyways, Race 1 was my favourite race so far this year, and I haven't had that much fun since:

11880917914_06f41d2daf.jpg
 
I hadn't had this much fun since Trial Mt. Of last week. :D:tup:
 
:mad: You could actually see other cars on track... :p
I know! Usually I'm laggy and have DCs! Today I was twitchy and had stable connectivity. :D improving little by little every week.
 
I know! Usually I'm laggy and have DCs! Today I was jumpy and faster than Superman for a period of time, and had stable connectivity. :D improving little by little every week.

Drastically.
 
Your stability (in terms of not being kicked out) has improved. The lag has made you warp about at lightspeed. I kid you not...
 
Your stability (in terms of not being kicked out) has improved. The lag has made you warp about at lightspeed. I kid you not...
DMZ should fix that right?

Well... Guess I'm moving to Korea... Lol
 
DMZ should fix that right?

Well... Guess I'm moving to Korea... Lol

Hopefully.



Race 2 update:


  • 5 bonus points to @Gedi69 (most laps = 8 laps led)
  • 5 bonus points to @Siggers (fastest lap = 59.519)
Finishing order:

gedi -45
Ciro - 38
Dano - 36
Sig -39
Caine - 32
nas (warning: avoidable contact, T4, L13) - 30
boywonder - 28
MrM (slowed to allow BW to retake position because of nas/BW's contact) - 26
markl - 24
alonso - 22
buck - 20


Points after Race 2:

Gedi - 43 + 45 = 88
Caine - 45 + 32 = 77
dano - 36 + 36 = 72
DM - 30 + 38 = 68
Sig - 28 + 39 = 67
bw - 34 + 28 = 62
MrM- 32 + 26 = 58
nas - 26 + 30 = 56
alonso - 24 + 22 = 46
markl - 22 + 24 = 46
buck - 20 + 20 = 40
 
Last edited:
I can live with a warning :)
Again, my apologies, Blake.

@ITCC_Andrew will the points be posted in OP? Or in a google doc?
 
Not one Mazda, not one Volvo, not one Peugeot, and not one Vauxhall...


One BMW...


Four Audis.


:eek: That's some even distribution of cars...

Edit: Not even a SEAT. :(
 
Looking at the sheet... That's a VERY confusing way to look at it...

Why is it organized that way? I can't even tell who's first?
 
Looking at the sheet... That's a VERY confusing way to look at it...

Why is it organized that way? I can't even tell who's first?

It's organized that way because it is laid out in terms of manufacturers. Every four drivers forms a manufacturer. If I want to find Peugeot, I know that they're at the far right. Audi, middle, Honda far left.


Then, at the bottom, there are tabs. You only need to look at "Summarized Drivers Points" to see the order (far right, red column,) and then you can see the points accumulation of each of the drivers in the order on the right. Then Teams and Manufacturer's is a bit easier to read because there are fewer entries (not 40 spaces :lol:)


Edit: There are also graphs for each. The graphs are auto-updating, and are especially helpful for Teams and Manufacturers... Although there aren't 40 colours, so it's kinda hard to tell who's who on the Drivers graph.



Edit #2: I think they're ready to be posted.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RMWEFuNkx4SldMeE1aS3dmMGc&usp=drive_web#gid=3
 




Explains everything. 👍 Took me like 15-20 minutes to make that video... :lol:


Edit: Ignore the related videos...


Among the many things associated with "ITCC" (International Touring Car Championship) are:

  • International Tree Climb Challenge or something
  • Irish touring car championship :cheers: 👍
  • videos I watch (Top Gear, Subaru rally stuffs)
 
Last edited:
Is it possible to put points back with the summarized overall standings?

I know we did it in NRS.
 
Points back. As in

NAS 100pts
AND 95pts (-5pts)
 
Back