RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,321 views
I can only do that for Summarized Drivers Points, the rest are still calculated automatically by formulas I'd rather not mess with...
 
12024494925_0f66153b34.jpg



Ascari Autosports confirms entry to ITCC 4, speeds to second place

​
Ascari Autosports announced recently that drivers @GTracer98 (green) and @Turbo_snail (red) will compete for the entirety of ITCC Season 4. The announcement comes - conveniently - immediately after a good weekend for the team, scoring 130 points, leaving them only 19 points behind the leading team, Ford Performance Racing (FPR.)
 
Alonso, I saw you talking about changing cars, if you want to that's OK.
 
Come back buck!

If buck don't come back can I change Team name? But stay Indy?
 
What do you mean?
 
What do you mean?
Well, there can only be four Audi's. There are currently three. The next person who wants an Audi will be put with you.
 
If buck don't come back can I change Team name? But stay Indy?

Read it again nas I'm asking if I can go independent and change team name.
 
Just to inform you all now, I will definitely not be able to attend next weekends races as I am working the night shift :indiff:
 
Read it again nas I'm asking if I can go independent and change team name.
Nnnoooooo way are you going Independent. No. Independents championship is mainly for débutants to ITCC, not the guy leading the driver's championship the season after winning Independent's... You're not débuting anything.

As for changing team name... If buck was serious (it would be a sad day :( ) then you certainly can....
 
Edit: crap.


Since I accidentally made this double post... I'll make it useful. Nas, it doesn't have to be the same shade of blue as you. Similar is preferred, but not exact.
 
Edit: crap.


Since I accidentally made this double post... I'll make it useful. Nas, it doesn't have to be the same shade of blue as you. Similar is preferred, but not exact.

Well I'll have to be a 1 person team then.
 
I thought someone said the championship standings were in the OP ? I can't find them. :confused:
EDIT : Found 'em.
 
I was. Also wasn't ITCC rising stars the one for new drivers?
It was removed at the conclusion of S3

And if you aren't signed up, then why are you here? You're obviously not interested in the series.
 
It was removed at the conclusion of S3

And if you aren't signed up, then why are you here? You're obviously not interested in the series.

Now now, don't be hostile. Are people outside not allowed to.comment? Remember I got a few wins back in the old GT5 era..
 
Now now, don't be hostile. Are people outside not allowed to.comment? Remember I got a few wins back in the old GT5 era..
Not hostile. You're allowed to comment. Not insult others on a constant basis.

And congrats?
 
Not hostile. You're allowed to comment. Not insult others on a constant basis.

And congrats?

I just agreed with Lancer saying that having Gedi forced to run a single man team instead of independent is illogical and in all honesty unfair on him.
 
Back