RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,321 views
I just agreed with Lancer saying that having Gedi forced to run a single man team instead of independent is illogical and in all honesty unfair on him.
After insulting gedi about his work..

If your not going to be supportive to the other drivers, and you aren't in the series, or aren't signing up, then I suggest you just stalk the thread, since you continue to do that anyway. And just not post.
 
After insulting gedi about his work..

If your not going to be supportive to the other drivers, and you aren't in the series, or aren't signing up, then I suggest you just stalk the thread, since you continue to do that anyway. And just not post.

When did I insult gedi? I did polar opposite defending him...
 
Easy solution: work less hours.

I know it's probably harder to do than to say, but the first and last thing (quitting smoking, working lots of hours) seem to be stressing you out to a point of irritability towards friends - that's what JB is picking up on, and he's misinterpreting your reaction to your personal situation....
Sure, in a job you can "work less hours" as you wish :rolleyes:

When did I insult gedi? I did polar opposite defending him...

When did Andrew become Polar?

But still, your way of putting things are awful...
 
When did Andrew become Polar?

1. polar opposite, as in total opposite.
2. I said that because generally in a job you can't change hours as you wish like that.

3., Andrew, can't tag you on mobile. I came in to pass comment and end up getting flamed, sorry to inconvenience you, but I wasn't dragging thread off topic.

happy racing guys!
 
Welp... I'd aswell rather just end this off unfinished instead of getting banned so...

OT- if irl, it rains at Laguna, will we be engaging in the glitch?
 
Furi never did insult me and I totally understood and agree with his comment about my work hours because his 100% right.

Nas you just need to read & understand peoples posts properly 👍
 
Furi never did insult me and I totally understood and agree with his comment about my work hours because his 100% right.

Nas you just need to read & understand peoples posts properly 👍
M
Ok. Fair enough. But the insulting in question was more to Andrew.
Proper punctuation on Furi's part wouldn't kill anyone though...
 
M
Ok. Fair enough. But the insulting in question was more to Andrew.
Proper punctuation on Furi's part wouldn't kill anyone though...
I fully understood it and I guess so did others.
 
I fully understood it and I guess so did others.
Ok. I didn't. The ":rolleyes:" made the entire sentence rather insulting.

Anyways, again, @ITCC_Andrew, of it's raining in Cali when we race there, will we be using the glitch so It rains in gt6?
 
What glitch? Has anyone got any times for Laguna?
 
What glitch? Has anyone got any times for Laguna?
Glitch: The old "rain anywhere" glitch, is back,in effect for GT6

And as for times, no, sorry.
 
Take a breather everyone. :)


Nas, I know Furi bothers you - although no one here is intentionally being offensive - because he bugs me too. Just let him be. He feels like he's contributing... But...


@Furinkazen, did I ever say that Gedi needs to run a one-man-team? If buck backs out (like, decides to actually not return,) then gedi can be in the driver's championship in "overall." The reason he can't be an independent is the same reason why @AonsoFan46 can't be a factory driver... ITCC is welcoming to beginners (who haven't been in an ITCC season before) because of its separate championships for them.


Gedi can be in the overall driver's championship (which he's winning) because he's not an "independent" (see also: "Beginner" and "euphemism") and he is a talented driver. He can be a factory (see also: "experienced" driver) driver because he's run a season before.


It's called "practice," and "experience." Gedi has both.

However, that's not to say that @RunRookieRun can compete directly against Gedi... He's fast, but not alien.


Thus, the "driver type" has nothing to do with teams. Independent/factory teams dictates the types of drivers that are allowed on that team.


One driver teams don't mathematically work, no matter what. That's why Siggers is on his own, not part of a team... No one has chosen to take BMW except him. If buck leaves, gedi won't be on a team either.
 
So my team would be retired?
 
Buck can't ditch me after making me come back surely :)
 
Buck can't ditch me after making me come back surely :)
You never know...

One thing for sure:

Toad and Toadess Racing is ITCCs most emotionally unstable team! :p
 
The team wouldn't be retired... But, you would only get 1x points, instead of 2x points.
 
Well this 1 man band will defo have some work to do to keep up with the other teams. I wonder how high up I can finish.
 
Well this 1 man band will defo have some work to do to keep up with the other teams. I wonder how high up I can finish.
I'd assume max points? Being fast lap, most laps led, and winning both races.
 
Hate to trod in here unannounced but.. Why not give him 1.5x the points of what he scores each round? It would mean Gedis "1 man band" could compete fairly vs 2 man teams, to an extent anyway...

It just sounds like a very simple and logical option.. Rather than just let his team be left behind and forgotten.
 
Hate to trod in here unannounced but.. Why not give him 1.5x the points of what he scores each round? It would mean Gedis "1 man band" could compete fairly vs 2 man teams, to an extent anyway...

It just sounds like a very simple and logical option.. Rather than just let his team be left behind and forgotten.
Wow... That's... A great idea... 👍
 
I'm considering ways to do the 1-man team thing...

I'm likely going to use your idea, @paulmac2k9, but I want to see if there's any other/better options.


Anyways, word from Gedi is that he is still in for racing with us, but that he's taking a break from visiting the forums. I'm going to take the opportunity to remind people to be inviting and helpful on the thread. I'm proud of most people for having somewhat respectfully discussed the adversity facing Gedi, but we have room for improvement.


:)
 
Got a few laps in with stock setup. 1:34s so far, much more potential.
 
I'm thinking 1:32s are possible... Given that GT300 is 7-10 seconds faster per lap, and SSR was at Laguna Seca in BRZ GT300, running 1:24s. That would be 8 seconds, making it likely that qualifying pace will indeed be 1:32s.
 
Ok, well I'll be hitting the track tonight. I usually run well at Laguna, so hopefully I'll be on pace.
 
Ok, well I'll be hitting the track tonight. I usually run well at Laguna, so hopefully I'll be on pace.
Ahhh, crap, you mean your good track was not Silverstone National? That you might get even faster?
 
Back