RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,354 views
The next "fun" race is not going to be until April, so I would invite you to join a fun race during the season. We don't have "fun" races that aren't for points. We have preseason (next preseason (V) won't be until April or May) and regular season. Feel free to sign up for a part-time regular season seat. Participation isn't necessary, but is recommended for those who want to win a championship.


In your case, since all ITCC drivers need to be registered but don't need to compete in every round, I'd suggest simply registering as a part time driver for one of the following:

Spots remaining:
-Audi 1 (Toad Racing)
-BMW 3
-Alfa Romeo 2
-Ford 1(Mafia Sport America or whatever Connor is calling his team)
-Vauxhall 4
-Volvo 4
-SEAT 4
-Honda 0 (no sign-ups)
-Mazda 4
-Peugeot 4
 
No offence Mel but a ttr seat isn't up for grabs, I'm Alone Toad Racing now. 👍
 
Ok. Thx for the info. Let me apply then:

GTP: flowaangelz
PSN: flowaangelz
GT6: F.Flowa
Car: Ford Focus
Team:Am i forced to be in a team?
Type: ??
 
GTP: flowaangelz
PSN: flowaangelz
Car: Ford Focus
Team: N/A
Type: Independent driver, independent team

The team type will mean that no, no you don't have to be on a team... However, if another independent driver joins to drive for Ford, you two will likely be paired to drive together for points.


However, for now, just so that you get an idea of what the series is like, I'd suggest to wait to form an independent team.

Because this is your first season with ITCC, you are an independent driver and team because you don't necessarily have the same experience levels as our "factory drivers." Our factory drivers are typically some of the fastest drivers on GTPlanet, and our independent drivers and teams are typically much more average-pace drivers. There is an overall championship, (because Independents can occasionally win,) and separate factory and independents championships.


You will be entering the independents' championship, since it wouldn't necessarily be fair to compare you against gedi69, Caine, Jammy (last season's champion,) Ciro, Blake and I... Speed comes with experience.



So, welcome to the ITCC, we'll see you tomorrow on track. :) there will be space available, so still no need for the knock-out qualifying, meaning that you will score your first ITCC points. :D


@Gedi69, okay, Alone Toad Racing will receive 1.75x normal points tomorrow, unless you find a teammate before then. <---- this policy will apply to all 1-driver teams until a second driver can be found.

Team Roadkill, Red Rain Racing Team, and @Siggers's yet unnamed team will also receive 1.75x points reimbursed from Silverstone National. @cnd01's team will receive 1.75x points starting tomorrow, and until a second driver for his *FACTORY* Ford team is found. I emphasize factory, because it's best to have factory drivers on factory teams, meaning that the Fords will be allowed to have 2 factory teams (FPR, MMA) and a third independent's team (flowa's team.)
 
👍 about points Mel but sadly I won't be there tmw.
 
Thank you for explanation. The reason i asked about not being present on races is that i am sometimes busy on the weekends and only have time during the working days. If u practice through week then i will be joining for sure.
 
Thank you for explanation. The reason i asked about not being present on races is that i am sometimes busy on the weekends and only have time during the working days. If u practice through week then i will be joining for sure.
No problem, if you don't plan on winning the championship, it doesn't matter how many races you attend. We don't take attendance. This isn't high school. :p

I just like to have some idea of whether or not knockout qualifying is necessary. 👍
 
@AonsoFan46 are we still teammates or have you chose another car?

I guess so... I'll put him in OP unless he posts shortly. Meanwhile, everyone else will be in OP.


Edit: Everyone's up in OP now, OP up to date. I'll miss you, @buck1...
 
Last edited:
Am trying to dmz my ps3 but I cant find how to get into the dns stuff on my browser when I am inside my router.
Help
 
Am trying to dmz my ps3 but I cant find how to get into the dns stuff on my browser when I am inside my router.
Help
There will be a tab at the very top saying "DMZ." If there isn't, then you can look for a serial number on your modem, (or manufacturer name) and type "(xxxxxxxxx) Modem DMZ" in.
 
I'm gonna drop this round until I can get my connection better also I haven't had any time to practice this week
 
Is anyone racing tonight? Lol
 
May be starting and parking but that's it for me for same reasons as Dano.
 
I will be there at ~ 9PM GMT or whenever my other race ends. Dano, your connection was ok wasn't it? I never saw you lag or anything.
 
I will be there at ~ 9PM GMT or whenever my other race ends. Dano, your connection was ok wasn't it? I never saw you lag or anything.
But I couldn't see everyone and Laguna isn't a good track for me
 
I'll come, yes! Without practise... :lol:
 
Sack it ill come what time is the lounge opening at
 
Lounge open for final practice now. 38 minutes until qualifying starts, and we're going to push to run the races in quick succession. 👍 Two 50 km races should be about 45-60 minutes.



And to those of you who are watching 24 hours of Daytona, I'll be recording and uploading the segment of the Rolex 24 that comes between the start of the race (about a half hour ago) to the end of ITCC festivities to YouTube (unlisted video will only have link posted here, no where else) so that you don't have to miss any of the action for some silly race in Florida. :D
 
Nope. T- one week 'til race start. Round 2 qualifying postponed until Feb. 1st 2014, 9 PM GMT+1 (winter time).


I understand fully, that people all kinda ended up being busy all at once, which is why the whole schedule is being moved by one week backwards. Go watch the Rolex 24 at Daytona. :D
 
So I haven't missed anything then :)
 
Back