- 1,274

- launceston
- boy-wonder_2000
He's calling hacks on you @Gedi69
Well nearly 2 best I could get was 32.7
Zanardi went to China and back during that overtake. You need to stay on that little black ribbon in Salinas, California, with at least two wheels.The corkscrew, the only corner in the world where it's useful to scandanavian flick. Oh on the rules front, can we pass like Zanardi?![]()
Does this mean your back buck?
That's if the lobby holds out and we can see pplThis will be the greatest comeback since lazurus![]()
That's if the lobby holds out and we can see ppl
So, suddenly I seem to be alien, and Caine is like the BanditKarter of ITCC?
Yessir.So, suddenly I seem to be alien, and Caine is like the BanditKarter of ITCC?
My best is 1.32.4 now, happy with that, but still going to fiddle with dampers.
Practice makes the teacher... Or something.
Nicely done, though, Blake. 👍
Which physics?
Yes.
I haven't driven any cars in 1.04 besides the new ones, so I couldn't tell you yet. Some people on the forums like them, others don't.Yes? For good or bad?
I would also like to know this.Well, are the physics specific to MR cars again? Or no?