RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,365 views
So, some cars are only kinda slightly slower? Not across the board? :mad: PD, of all of the things you could've done, :mad: you've changed my favourite part.
 
Anyways, I need opinions: given that the latest updates may have changed the physics of our cars as well, shall we continue on with the season as we have planned (changing the specs along the way if necessary), or re-do the specs before continuing?


I'm getting tired of the delays, but I would also enjoy having equal specs.
 
Just check them all then see, see if everybody can still do the same times at Laguna.
 
I'll be kinda busy today and tomorrow, I would have to do that Thursday and Friday. It would be two days to try to re-spec everything.
 
I started practicing with Focus on 1.03 and on 1.04 i don't see any difference except for gravel traps which slow the car more. And my times are still improving.
But i guess i'm not the expert around here :)
 
I started practicing with Focus on 1.03 and on 1.04 i don't see any difference except for gravel traps which slow the car more. And my times are still improving.
But i guess i'm not the expert around here :)

What times you getting mate?
 
That's good 👍
 
Well, i think there is still some time to shave off. Is it allowed to talk setups here or it's a "keep it to yourself" thingy? :)

BTW. I know that all assists except ABS=1 are banned. But what about wheel settings like power steering or amateur/pro/sim setting?
 
Last edited:
Well, i think there is still some time to shave off. Is is allowed to talk setups here or it's a "keep it to yourself" thingy? :)

BTW. I know that all assists except ABS=1 are banned. But what about wheel settings like power steering or amateur/pro/sim setting?

Thats upto you mate, and as for setups..theres no harm in asking.
 
You can discuss anything, and force feedback etc. Is your own decision.
 
Has anyone seen a major change in times post-1.04, mine are relatively the same.
 
Mine haven't changed much... Maybe a bit, but I was too sleepy to concentrate last night.



So, ITCC Rd. 2 will happen this weekend.


@nascarfan1400 mentioned that the Nationwide (NASCAR) race will overlap with ITCC. Therefore, then, I think we'll have to record it or something for him...
 
Mine haven't changed much... Maybe a bit, but I was too sleepy to concentrate last night.



So, ITCC Rd. 2 will happen this weekend.


@nascarfan1400 mentioned that the Nationwide (NASCAR) race will overlap with ITCC. Therefore, then, I think we'll have to record it or something for him...
It's not this weekend :lol:
 
32.1 now is my best 32.4's consistent still way off caines
 
May take a drop round. Internets stable, but laggy. :(
 
Back