RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,418 views
1: Andrew
2: High heeled stig (Buck)
3: Almighty-but-a-bit-too-slow Ciro
 
Don't you mean 2.5... or 2.25 from nw? Either way I'm free normal time this week. My other series runs fort-nightly.
Basically, yes. Consider the amount of time that has passed...
 
1: Andrew
2: High heeled stig (Buck)
3: Almighty-but-a-bit-too-slow Ciro
4: Slow normally but quick with Caine's setup Dano
 
Basically, yes. Consider the amount of time that has passed...
I'm so confused :confused: Its been 45 minutes since your post, taking us down to 3.5 - 0.75 = 2.75 -- 21:30 GMT.. an hour later than last time. So my 2.5 - 0.75 = 1.75 -- 20:30 GMT. Bah who cares, I'm there anyway! :lol:

1: Andrew
2: High heeled stig (Buck)
3: Almighty-but-a-bit-too-slow Ciro
4: Slow normally but quick with Caine's setup Dano
5: Some say he likes Mushrooms, and cooks them with his eyes... All we know.. is he's called Caine


I'm about to open a lobby for anyone that's hanging around until start time.
 
1: Andrew
2: High heeled stig (Buck)
3: Almighty-but-a-bit-too-slow Ciro
4: Slow normally but quick with Caine's setup Dano
5: Some say he likes Mushrooms, and cooks them with his eyes... All we know.. is he's called Caine
6. That little green slimey thing.
 
Lobby open -- its on friends only so add me to join if you aren't already.
 
8.30 or 9.30 gmt?
 
fprlogo.jpg


Just noticed in the OP you had team logo's... so I made one while waiting.
 
I only claim credit for the text. The actual logo was a google search for FPR.
 
:p I recognized it because of Aussie V8s. I'm re-doing OP later tonight with a really great idea...
 
team toad & toadess racings logo is the best :) real life picture of gedi himself 👍 it ain't photoshopped or anything :lol:
 
team toad & toadess racings logo is the best :) real life picture of gedi himself 👍 it ain't photoshopped or anything :lol:
Haha, you joining us soon?
 
Many, many people here now, but there's always room for more! Yes, we mean you, if you're reading this.
 
Twice in 2 races I have been bumped off the track by Gedi, I am the only one not running ABS, which I thought was outlawed in the original regs.

I am getting fed up of this cheating.
 
Twice in 2 races I have been bumped off the track by Gedi, I am the only one not running ABS, which I thought was outlawed in the original regs.

I am getting fed up of this cheating.

race 1 you took me off at turn 4 and put me into the sand, and race 2 you was out of shape at turn 1 and people had no where to go, you have no control over that car mark which explains your 0 ABS.
 
I am quitting this championship. I am not wasting my time here.
 
How the race results looking after I left.
 
Can't ask for more.... Pole, 2 wins, most laps lead in both races and I'm guessing fastest laps for both too.. pretty perfect to me! GJ dano, a solid podium race 1, and so close race 2.
 
Show me a real life touring car series that allows ABS, except the Class 1 DTM/ITC.
 
Good nights racing, couple of mistakes cost me but thats how it goes :(
 
Back